I'll Take Care of You (Mine and Zidlijan's rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jace read what he just wrote and shrugged. "I don't really know...I could put something else in if this is boring you though." He replied and got up from the couch to find something else.

He shrugged and handed the notebook quickly enough to be seen "I just wanted to know because I don't understand how it works" he then voiced out "...f...u n".

Jace read it. "You mean how they make the movie or the movie it's self? I know what you mean...the Marx brothers are a little weird." He chuckled and sat back down.

He shrugged, he didn't understand the question either so he thought hard about it and wrote again "Who made movies?" he rephrased.

"Oh, well...not sure." Jace picked up the case and decided to read the back to figure out who it was made by. "Lets see...it was written by Bert Kalmar and Harry Ruby." He told him.

He blinked and almost jolted surprised, who were those people anyway? He shrugged and nodded despite him not really knowing who they were, he wasn't interested tough, he was just interest in watching the movie, but this time he brought his knees up to his chest and he hugged his legs, resting his chin on them and sighing softly with a giggle when funny things happened, he'd curl up his toes at times and then play with his hands softly, but even so he kept watching the movie. Physically he was bored, but he didn't understand what exactly was making him stay there seated and quiet. But he liked it by now and he wasn't changing it for anything in the world.

Then his thoughts wandered far beyond what he expected then, he thought of the doctor, of that gentle big teddy bear that made him suffer so much through his idea of "love", a turmoil of abusive and obsessive actions that did nothing but terrify him often, and when he got pregnant, he couldn't think of anything worse than everything he did to him, it was painful and terrible but he couldn't control that man, not his thoughts, not his wishes, nothing. He couldn't think of a worse way of living than that one. And it was exactly what had happened. He wasn't a very educated young man and his imagination didn't expand too far off, but what little he could thing of, did happen, and it got worse eventually.

By the time he noticed he was having a mind lagoon, suddenly he wasn't with Jace anymore, he was in the exact same position but in the corner or an empty, very small place, it was very deeply quiet and he couldn't see anything, but he didn't feel afraid at first. It was until he heard footsteps near him that he began to panic. "Hey ... Allen, have you been a good boy like I asked?" a voice asked in front of him. He blinked and looked up, but in the instant before he could see a face, he snapped back to really and let out a gasp, practically sitting on his seat and clutching strongly to the couch's fabric, trembling in fear. "...................." he stared at Jace, afraid that he could have reacted like the boy had just gone insane, and he went to the far end of the couch, going back to his previous position, with less energy than before, and didn't even look up anymore, he just hid his face between his arms.

Jace looked over at him when he heard him gasp. "Allen...you alright?" He asked worriedly; he could tell the other had been thinking of something, probably his past or something, a frown placed itself on his lips as he looked him over. "You wanna talk about it?"

He shook his head quickly and just looked away, averting himself from the other man, in the desire of being left alone with his own thoughts. "...I'm fine" he forced out.

Jace frowned. "You sure?" He asked, worried about the other male as he seemed to be a little upset, but if he wanted him to leave him alone he would at least respect his wishes.

He only shrugged and nodded, but then he stood up from the couch and went to Jace's bedroom, only to lie down on the bed hugging a pillow, and closing his eyes, forcing them shut, and only reason for not closing the door previous to that, was that he had forgotten.

Jace sighed and turned the movie off but didn't bother the other male since he was sure he didn't want to be bothered; he got up and ran his fingers through his hair a little.

((the poor thing))

After an hour or so, the boy had managed to somehow arrange his mind and convince himself that he was okay, so he stood up and walked outside the bedroom, looking for Jace with regretful eyes. The man was probably very angry at him for having ruined the moment, and the only thing he was expecting a the very moment was to be yelled at, or hit or worse. "... J..a.ce..?" he asked, peeking from the living room's doorway.

Jace looked up from the book he had decided to read with the radio playing at a low volume. "Yeah?" He asked, glad to see the other boy was finally out of the bedroom; he hoped he was alright. "You alright Allen?" He asked worriedly as he put the book down after putting a bookmark inside it.

The boy grimaced but nodded, then found his notebook with his eyes and quickly paced to it, writing and then handing it out.
"Can I go out?" he asked, his face like that of a plead. He needed to clear up his head about many things, and just being locked up safely was not the best formula for that. It was the worst actually.

Jace read it and nodded. "Sure." He smiled. "Want some company?" He asked as he stood up from the couch; he set the book on the table and stretched a bit as he looked at the other male.

He looked down and shook his head, "No ... ju st... j..acke..t..." he asked, moving his hands awkwardly, he only had one hoody and it was being washed, he also was quite cold, and knew that out there it was almost sunset. In the winter the nights came much faster and lasted longer, it was precisely what he needed at the moment, and then he just forced something else out before coughing "I.. want ... to ... see... s .. o me.. thing ... b y.. my......self.."

Jace nodded and went to the closet; he opened it and pulled out a coat that looked like it should be warm enough for the other. "Alright...take my cell phone, my home number should be in the contacts." He said as he gave him his cell phone.

((I am kinda trying to jump to the new chari's arc, if that is okay with you? I will take him to the mart, still only if you are okay with it, if not I'll just have him have a walk and come back. withfeels) Please respond this in pm, I mean this OOC, so I can edit the post to your necessities?)

He thanked him by bowing out of respect and walked out after placing the jacket on, only to put the cellphone on his jean's pocket. He paced around the streets for a while, and since it was all snowy, the park nearby was filled with children playing after school on the snow, either making figures, (or attempting to), or doing small snowball fights. He sighed with a white cloud of smoke covering his face for a moment and stood there, watching them with a slight smile. At the same time tough, he felt a lot of dread and fear, and somehow his hand landed on his lower belly, caressing it softly, "....Will I be able to take care of a child?" he asked himself, absolutely mortified by his thoughts now he just sat down on the outdoor bench of a small store in front of the park.

"...I don't even think I'd be able to teach them to read or talk... what if it's born sick... what if I'm alone... I ... am not made for this..." he drove his eyes down and removed his hand, shuddering from the cold. Being a Minte he even wondered if a "belly" was even noticeable in pregnancy, he knew it wasn't, but even so he caught curiosity after the passing of a few pregnant women he noticed on the sidewalks. They all had big swollen bellies, practically parading them like they were showing off their babies to the world. Well, upcoming creatures. He blinked and looked down. He was so slim... "Will my body even bear with it...?" he wondered, stuttering a slight moan of cold.

(Oh no, I forgot about that, it's cool, can't exactly remember the character I was going to introduce though DX)

Ulfr hummed as he put his hands in his pockets; he hated winter, it was never his favorite holiday, the buff male always preferred warmer weather. A sigh escaped his lips as he moved the bottom half of his face back in his scarf, the only reason he was even out in the cold was to go to the store to pick up a few things for dinner tonight; he hadn't gone shopping in a while since winter reared it's ugly head, and he was just now starting to his cupboard was getting bare of anything edible.

There was no way he was going to go anywhere near the peanut butter since he had no idea whether or not it was past it's expiration date or not since it had been there a while; he knew he should probably throw it away but he was feeling a little too lazy to do that, maybe he would do it when he got home. "Ugh...I hate this shit..." He groaned under his scarf as he glared angrily at the snow.

(You can review our conversation, the basic concept was of that of a tough person, a bully, basically, that would get interested in Allen and abuse him quite some but eventually fall for him, that was the concept but i remember our conversation was far more thorough.)

He heard a complaint and jolted, when had this man appeared? And why was he so rude? He obviously wasn't talking to the boy, but his towering self immediately triggered his instincts, making him embrace himself on the lower belly zone of his body, staring at him with stressed but big eyes, quite worried about his sole presence. "....." he breathed a small white cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.