I'll Take Care of You (Mine and Zidlijan's rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jace had a rather boring first half of his shift and was happy when he finally headed to his break in the lunchroom; he took out his cell phone and dialed his home number, although he knew the other couldn't speak well he still decided he could call and check up on him. Pushing send on the cell phone; he put it to his ear and waited for Allen to find the phone and pick up which shouldn't be a big chore since it was on the wall in the kitchen where it had hung since he had bought it a few years back, as he waited he got his food out and took a bite of it.

He instantly sprang from bed and by the time he managed to pull the phone he had a horrible cramp on his abdomen, which made him fall down, phone and all, to the floor to crouch and whimper in pain " a...hh... o..w..." he moaned, but then pulled the phone " ... he..lloo...??"

Jace smiled when he heard the other. "Hey Allen, everything going alright?" He asked, hoping the other was okay while he was away; he had to admit he did worry about the pregnant male a little.

((Sorry about the delay, a lot of things are going on ._. like having 4 new rps...))

" ... Yes" he managed to respond, raising himself back up from the floor, although still groaning annoyed "...Foo..d.. ...go..od..." he mumbled out, smiling at the sole thought of actually having a conversation over a phone for the first time in his life. "... M...y.. sto...m..a..ch... hu..rt..."

(Don't worry about it :) It's cool)

Jace smiled. "Great." He replied and listened to him speak, giving a nod. "Do you think you need to take something for it?" He asked, hoping the pregnant boy wasn't coming down with something.

"Do n...'t.. k..now... " he replied sounding frustrated, he was only 15, he had never been pregnant before because he had avoided it thus far, and he didn't know what exactly to do about the pain. Least he did know he felt hungry. "...Hun...Hungry..." he commented, a little higher spirited.

"Oh yeah, your going to be feeling that alot when your pregnant...what are you in the mood to eat? I'm not sure I have the fridge stocked for much but I know pregnant women do crave pickles and stuff." Jace said.

(( do I have to remind you the apostrophe...? you're ))

He went silent for a moment and didn't really respond before groaning angrily "I'm ... n..ot... a... w..o.mman...." he replied, pushing himself to stand up and was very close to actually hanging up.

(Oops...sorry..)

Jace bit his lip. "Ah...sorry about that, I wasn't saying you were a woman." He replied quickly, hoping he didn't make the other too mad at him or something. "I was just saying you were having food cravings. I'll go shopping after work and get what you need." He assured.

"...O..ka.y... " he replied and shrugged. ".. I... d.o..n't... kno-w... " he shrugged and closed his eyes, almost squeezing them shut. ".... Ungh... um ... can...dy..?"

Jace hummed. "I have have a bag of candy in my nightstand beside my bed, you're welcome to it." He assured and looked at the time. "I need to go, break is over and I'll be home with groceries."

"Thank..." he replied shrugging. "... B..ye... s..e..e.. y..ou... so..on.." he finished, sitting down on the couch after hanging the phone and hugging the pillow, turning on the television again and watching a show about haunted houses, for no good reason.

Jace smiled and hung up the phone; he headed off back to work to do the rest of his job.

Once he got off work he headed to the store to get all the groceries he needed, making sure to get some strawberry milk for Allen along with a few other things; he then headed home and opened the door. "I'm home." He said, bringing in a couple bags.

At first the younger male didn't even react, he was too focused watching something on TV, but when he felt the man's presence he sprang from the couch and paced to him with expecting eyes. He had raided the candy like, well. Candy. "w..el...c..ome.."

Jace smiled and put the groceries away. "I got you some strawberry milk and a few things that you may be craving later, I looked up what a pregnant person maybe craving and I got some of the stuff." He said, deciding to use the word person since he got offended earlier when he thought he called him a lady. "Also, what did you want for dinner?" He asked.

He shrugged and turned to him with a dim smirk on his face, he felt as if he hadn't been heard, or ignored, but he didn't mind, he wasn't planning on staying too long anyway ... except for the fact that-- for being someone he had found among the trash bins... he was being treated like even family. "...B...Bee..f..." he looked up at him and walked to him to help arrange the groceries, despite the fact that every wound and hit on his body still ached like hell. "It's... I...t.. f..is..h s..ticks? ... te...l..e.v.i...s..ion... s..ho..we..d..." he pointed, the show playing on the TV was a cooking program, in which a man was making an arrangement of fish sticks with cheese grilled on top of them and mayonnaise by them.

Jace looked at the TV and nodded before looking back at the other. "Want that then?" He smiled.

He nodded, and shoved his hands onto his pockets looking at the little boxes of strawberry milk. "...T..ha..n..k....s.." he shrugged and neared the man, bowing at him.

Jace smiled and nodded. "Alright, fish sticks it is." He replied and took a bag out of the freezer then started cooking them for the other; he looked over at the other. "Oh, you don't need to bow..." He assured.

He looked up at him and then down, like his steem had dropped. "You ... a...r.e... n..ic..e.." he mumbled shyly, his cheeks were a bit pink-ish. "...N..o ...t B..a.d.."

Status
Not open for further replies.