I'll Take Care of You (Mine and Zidlijan's rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jace smiled a little. "Thanks...I try my best to be a polite person." He said as he cooked the food, once he finished he set it out and let it cool down; he wasn't going to eat till the other was able to. To him, it wouldn't be fare if he ate while the other couldn't. "And now we'll wait till it cools...you weren't too bored while I was at work were you?"

((ovo; *Fair))

"...l..i.." he groaned and took out his notebook, tired of forcing his throat. "I was okay but it was a little boring to not have anything to do, I slept a lot" He shrugged and looked back at the fish stick and frowned softly "Doesn't it taste badly if it's left to be cold...? They said on the TV..." he stared at him with worried eyes.

Jace nodded and looked back at the food. "Yeah, but I was thinking about how you couldn't eat hot things. Guess I didn't think that through." He shrugged and looked back over at him. "You can eat now if you think you're throat will be alright with it."

He did look down though, shrugging at the thought of his throat burning up again since the last horrible time it did, making him look away hiding a cringe and a fearful expression for a moment, before shaking his head.

Jace frowned and put his hand on the other's shoulder. "Hey, I'm only thinking about what would be alright for you...I don't want to hurt you or anything. Maybe we could take you to a throat doctor or something to see if we could fix that, my mom went to one because she choked on her food all the time." He then checked the fish sticks to see if they were cool enough but still warm. "I think they're safe to eat now." He assured.

He shrugged and took his notebook instead of paying attention to the food, even if he was nearly drooling precisely because Jace had done it exactly like it looked like on the TV, but then he began writing and handed it to him with a frown, averting his eyes.

"I don't trust much when people tell me they do what's best for me, because I decide what's best for me, that's why I'm still alive to this day..." he took the notebook away and took one of them from the bunch and took a very small bite, before practically chomping on it and on the cheese with bright eyes.

Jace read it and nodded. "I understand, I was just telling you something I thought you would probably be interested in." He assured and took a bite of his food

His eyes averted the older male's for a moment before he shrugged and wrote a little more on his notebook, but this time his slim fingers were trembling a little bit, like he was cold, or afraid of something "... Why are you treating me so friendly? You just met me last night!"

Jace sighed. "Well, for one. I want to be your friend, and I mean that is something you need right now, and I can understand if you feel I have some ulterior motive." He hummed. "Not that I do, or anything, I just want to help you out and stuff." He assured and put his fork down on his plate, deciding to wait to eat the rest of his food till he was done talking. "As far as I'm concerned, we're friends, I'm helping you out. Sure, we just met yesterday but that doesn't mean we can't be friends."

He hummed and ran his fingers through his hair; he probably just went in circles there, but he hoped he got his point across at least.

He shrugged and continued eating for a while in silent before he grabbed his notebook and wrote in it "Friends aren't made overnight..." he just left it there and continued to eat, sometimes shuddering in pain.

Jace nodded. "That much is true...but still, I'm just trying to be friendly."

He shrugged it as if he didn't know and just turned to him " .. Is... .o..ka..y.. j..ust... not.. u..se..d.." he smiled foolishly and continued to finish his meal, smiling from time to time, but there was still a glimmer of stress in his eyes, it was normal for him to suspect this man, given that he didn't know him all that much and he also didn't know anything about his intentions, but he wasn't about to ruin his luck.

"I understand, I mean we did just meet and all." He smiled and finished his food, once he was done he went to get on his laptop.

He followed with his eyes but didn't move, he just savored what was left and was about to stand up when he literally just dropped and began to cringe in pain.

Jace instantly got up and went over to him. "Hey, you alright?" He asked worriedly as he helped him off the floor.

"A..h... h..urts..." he cried out with the loudest voice he could muster, almost clawing at his abdomen while his whole bolted in spasms caused by the pain, he didn't know just what was going on with his body and he couldn't even handle it. "hurts..."

Jace nodded and took his hands in his. "Shh...just calm down for a moment..." he whispered. "Ok, has this male pregnancy thing happened in you're family before? Maybe we can figure out why your hurting..." He said, hoping he would get some information on it or see if he could look it up.

((So you swapped the your and you're and I'm actually angry for no apparent reason.))

He turned to look at him, and somehow managed to get a hold of his notebook, taking it and writing on it. "...I don't know if it ever happened before... My parents threw me away when I was a baby, I didn't know them" he shrugged and turned to him "You... won't do that, right?"

(sorry, I was trying hard not to try and make you mad about the your/you're situation...only succeeding in making you madder...)

Jace shook his head. "No, I won't." He assured and held him close. "I'm not going to throw you or that baby inside you out." He assured.

He shrugged and finally forced a smile to show it to the young man, this person whom was being so sweet couldn't be an evil one, at least he wished to hope so for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.