I'll Take Care of You (Mine and Zidlijan's rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok Allen, I'm going to let you rest and then I'll take care of your wounds if you have any." Jace said and pulled the covers over the boy before he left for the kitchen to make him something to eat.

He clutched only one hand onto the blanket and closed his eyes, trying to rest a little. His mind still fuzzy but he could relax and go again trough his own steps, try to rethink the story of what had happened before he ended up there, not even he himself was sure anymore, nor why he felt so nauseated at the moment.

Jace made some food and made sure it would be easy on the other male sleeping on his couch, once he finished cooking the food he made sure to let it cool off and then leaned against the doorframe of the kitchen; he looked over at the other male and sighed. He couldn't understand why someone would want to injure another person and leave them out in the cold.

He just closed his eyes and then rose back up, sitting correctly and taking his notebook, pulling the pen that was hidden in the notebook's side bar and began to write on a blank page, probably a message for the man that was taking care of him. "... " he however remained quiet and patiently waited for him to approach him again, but then he noticed him on the door's frame of the kitchen and stared at him with curious but tired eyes.

Jace watched him. "Can't sleep?" He asked, going back over to him. "I'll make you some strawberry milk if you want some right now, but it will have to be hersheys syrup because I don't have any strawberry milk." He noticed the other was writing in his notebook and looked at what he was writing.

He blinked and allowed him to see it, "Don't worry" he wrote in a corner quickly as a response to his commentary about the milk, although he did feel quite happier just because of that. However he finished what he was writing before, "I'm sorry I'm such a bother. I wished I remembered what happened, but I really am nauseated right now for some reason, do you have anything for that?"

Jace hummed and nodded. "I'm sort of a nurse at the hospital so I have a few things for certain problems. I'll get that and I'll bring it in with your strawberry milk, your food is ready to but I'll wait till that cools a bit before I give it to you." He said before heading to the kitchen; Jace grabbed the milk from the fridge and poured a glass, then took out the strawberry syrup to pour it in. The blond male took out something for the other and took it and the milk over to the other boy.

He shrugged and took the cup with both hands, looking down, and sipping on it slowly, enough not to make his body react badly, then he smiled "C..old..." he mumbled, it was indeed enjoyable, his throat didn't hurt at all and it actually felt good. "Um ... " He tried to talk but then he put the cup to rest between his thighs and then took the notebook, scribbling quickly "Thank you."

Jace read the note and smiled. "Your welcome. I think your food is cooled down a bit so you can eat it now...are you hungry?" he asked as he stood up.

He nodded and shrugged, but clenched on his shirt, on the lower side of his shirt. However he didn't say anything and just brought the cup to his lips, sipping the light pink liquid quietly.

Jace nodded and went to get the food he had cooked up for the other then took it into him; he handed Allen the plate and sat beside him. "I hope you feel better soon."

He shrugged and dragged himself away from the man, a little bit, holding the dish and trying it before doing anything with it, staring down not exactly knowing what it even was to begin with. He then proved that it wasn't so hot and began eating slowly, his wrist trembling a little due to the exhaustion.

Jace sighed and turned the TV on. "I hope you like it...you didn't exactly write down your favorite foods or if you're allergic to anything." He said after a moment, glad that the pasta dish he made was working out for him.

He blinked before swallowing and took the notebook, writing quickly on it and then showing him "I'm allergic to Pepper". His face showed clear fear, now that he was unsure whether or not to swallow, his mouth went tired and he shrugged uncomfortably.

He read it. "Ok, no worries. I didn't put any pepper in the food." Jace assured; he could tell the other was afraid to continue eating his food and he could understand if he was scared, the other had good reason if he was allergic to anything.

He nodded now and swallowed, then he continued to eat it, piece by piece he savored the flavor quietly and then his milk, like a very young child, but then he turned to his host gently and looked down, something in his mind had cleared out. He remembered most of it now that he was being fed, in a quiet calm environment and managed to relax a little.

"... s.om...ethin...g.." he mumbled, he couldn't really grab his notebook this time, since he was still eating, it was like he was too hungry, like a street dog that lived on street garbage to not starve out.

Jace turned the channel to the TV and looked over at Allen as he tried to speak again; he looked for the note book and grabbed it so the other could be able to use it when he finished, glad he liked the dish that he made. "Just tell me when you finish eating your food." He replied, looking back at the TV for a moment.

He finished the plate and let it rest on his lap and then took his notebook and scribbled on it in a complicated quickly manner, stuttering a little bit for a second but then being done he handed the notebook to the young man, holding a very strong and downhearted expression on his face.

"I remember who did this to me now. I wasn't alone, I was with someone, with someone much older. He said he loved me.
He didn't want me, I'm not natural. I spent a very long time with him and he was very nice and gentle to me, he was a little
like you, he was a technician so he was a very strong person, but also very attractive and I think despite my age, people that
are order than me use to attract me... Since I'm an orphan.
Something happened and he somehow managed to seduce me into having a sexual intercourse with him, despite my intense
warning not to have sex with me, because bad things happen when someone does that with me, and I don't know how to
explain to you sir....
I felt nauseated early this week, just a day after he did it with me ... I vomited the day after and the next and it felt awful.
But by now I already knew... I ... I can't explain but ... I'm pregnant."

At this part he cringed and sniffed softly, the shame on his face was almost palpable. He just waited for him to finish reading, and expected his reaction to continue writing.

Jace took the notebook and read it over and over as he took in the information the other had wrote down. "Well...I've never really heard of men getting pregnant but...with what you're experiencing, it does sound like you are." He put a comforting hand on the other boy's shoulder. "Look, you need a place to stay and I don't plan on kicking you out, especially since you're pregnant." Jace replied, still trying to digest the information but he was fine with keeping the other here while he was pregnant.

He shrugged strongly and took the notebook between his shaky hands to continue writing, but this time it was a question. "You aren't unnerved?"

Status
Not open for further replies.