I'll Take Care of You (Mine and Zidlijan's rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jace smiled. "But I don't work too long today. I was only scheduled to work a five hour shift...but I'll be sure to call and check up on you during my break if you like." He said.

He shook his head "I... I'm ... f ine.. " he managed to say, before drinking more from his cup and looked at the kitchen, which was more of a mess than he was used to make. "... C a l l ...?" he asked now, with a bit of a smile, before looking down at himself and then at Jace " ... S... " he wanted to say something, but just like that he quit it and only drank from his cup again.

Jace wondered what he was about to say but didn't push it. "Yeah, just to make sure your alright." He shrugged.

((OOC: Y O U ' R E
I'm sorry sometimes I have trouble reading because of my dislexia and when people confuse your with you're it drives me insane because I have to read it like ten times to know what it says /Sobs/))

The younger one only stood up and picked up the kitchen, cleaning it and leaving it tidy and clean enough, or at least decent. In comparison to the absolute mess he had just done, probably attempting to not burn himself, cut himself, or have the oil jump at him while doing all of the cooking. "... I... ca..n... not... make... .. ... l..u..nch.." he forced out, sitting back down by the side of this person and showing him his hands, he obviously had gotten burned because of the very small red skin spots. "... C...a.n..'t ... coo k ... " he muffled, looking away in mere shame.

(DX I'm sorry, I'm usually good at fixing that. I wasn't paying attention.)

Jace nodded and looked at his hands. "Ok, lets fix up your hands and then I'll make you something for lunch, what were you wanting?" He asked as he took the other to the bathroom where his first aid was and started fixing up his hands.

The smaller one followed quietly and without complaints, just thinking long and hard about the question, before smiling as his hands were being handled gently. " ... B o l ...og...n...e...se..." he mumbled " Spag...ue...t...t...i..."

Jace hummed in thought as the other spoke while he finished up taking care of his fingers. "Bologna and spaghetti?" He wondered, hoping he had heard the boy right.

He nodded and stared at his hand, smiling weakly before placing his hands on the pockets of his jeans and pressing his lips as if he was ashamed of something " ... c..a.n.--t. .. pron...n..noun..ce.."

Jace smiled. "Hey man, don't worry about it, you're doing the best you can. That's all that counts." He assured and set a hand on his shoulder. "I'll go make the food alright?" He left the bathroom and headed back to the kitchen to start some spaghetti noodles in a pan; he would have to get some groceries after work.

The smaller one followed him up and stared trying to memorize what he was doing, pan, and noodles, that was a check. He felt himself nauseated but he didn't pay attention to that for now.

Jace finished making the food after a while and then put it in a bowl with a lid before he stuck it in the fridge. "If you want to heat it up a little use the microwave and call me if you need anything." He wrote down his number and gave it to Allen. "I always have my phone on so don't be afraid to call." He smiled a little.

He looked down and nodded calmly, before shoving it into his pocket without much energy before he turned to the TV and turned it off, walking to the couch to sit down, just looking at Jace for a moment before looking at the door. "... M..uc...h... t..o ... do ..?" he asked, clearly trying to ask him if he still had much to do before leaving, probably. "... B..or..ed..." he then added, playing a little with his hands before checking his arms and stomach a little " .... " he kept quiet now.

"Nope, I don't have that much time now, I should head off now...uhm, I have movies in the closet you could watch maybe." Jace hummed in thought.

The younger one shrugged but just nodded, staring at the turned off TV for a moment before standing up, walking to him until he was 3 steps away from Jace, and looking straight into his eyes, he parted his lips to ask a different question "... ne..ig.hbo..r..s...? fr..ie..nd..s...? ... fam....fa..m-mily...?" he asked, with a serious gaze on his face, and a mark of a very clear hit on his face showing under his messy fringe.

Jave looked at the other and nodded. "Yeah, I have some friends who live around here. My neighbor next door has a golden retriever which she takes on walks around this time, I could introduce you. As for family, My mom and dad live about two miles away, sister lives in another state." He said. "If your wanting company I could ask one of my friends to come over." He said.

He instantly shook his head "n ..o!" he replied, running to his notebook and writing quickly before running back to him and handing it over to Jace, with a message written in there:

"I am asking because I'm afraid I will be seen by them, most people don't understand me and they find me irritating because I can't talk and they don't want to read. I was asking you if they can come inside without permission. Uncalled for basically, I wanna know, because I don't feel safe alone in here."

"Oh no, they don't...and you don't have to worry about the woman across the street though, her son is mute so they mainly communicate through sign language..." Jace hummed. "No one should come over since they know my schedule and everything." He assured him.

He nodded and went back to sit down on the couch and curled up on it, "... T..ak...e.. ...ca..r..e.." he said, smirking softly at him.

"And as promised I'll call you." Jace said before heading out the door and going toward his car; he got in the car once he got his keys out and started it, heading out of the driveway and to work.

And so another day alone began. His first fifteen minutes he just sat down in front of the door, then next to it and fell asleep right there, then going to the kitchen for a glass of water and then he went into the young man's room, for a quick bed and lied down in there.

He didn't know for how long did he sleep, but he woke up tugging onto his stomach and his abdomen in general, screeching and curling up into a fetal position, bursting out in tears almost instantly, and jolting softly, it hurt like hell, it was almost unbearable, and it was also something he didn't see coming...
It was after all because he was this. .. self.

His eye lids opened up after who knows how long and it was already fully afternoon outside the window but it was still cold. He stood up and noticed that the pain was gone at last and somehow he also seemed to notice that he was awfully hungry, so he just paced to the kitchen and took out the dish that had been left for him and warmed it in the microwave, standing in front of it for a while before taking it out and going to the couch to eat his lunch. Leaving the plate there and just watching TV on the couch.

6 different positions later he noticed himself feeling desperately bored, so he just curled up and fell asleep yet once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.