I'll Take Care of You (Mine and Zidlijan's rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jace shrugged. "I have to admit I'm not sure what to think of the information, but I'm not about to let you go back out there, especially since you're pregnant." He replied. "Now, I can give you the spare room because I'm sure a bed would be more comfortable for you."

He shrugged now more uncomfortably, but instead of insisting, he only wrote down the rest of the story:

"I told him about it and he went mad, he was completely unnerved and didn't want to hear anything about it. He began to beat me up, and then left.
He came back and beat me up again, and so it went until one day he said he was disgusted of me and took me and put me in his car and then just
kicked me on a random place. I guess that's where you found me."

Jace shook his head as he read it. "You don't have to worry about that with me Allen." He assured and put the notebook down. "I'm not a violent person, in fact I hate it." He was never a big fan of beating people up, especially someone pregnant; Jace had never been in a fight with anyone before and he wasn't about to do that now. "I promise, you're safe with me."

He only nodded now, quietly moving a little away from the man and taking his notebook and the pillow between his slim arms and lying down on the couch, looking at the TV with a serious and calm look on his face, what the man assured him probably wasn't convincing him, but he was very relaxed by now, the environment was very quiet and different, almost mellow.

Jace sighed. "Is there a favorite movie you like or a TV show?" He wondered, not wanting to have the TV all to himself since he was sharing the house now and he wanted to be polite.

He just shook his head gently trying to say no, but he did want a little more of that Pasta. That had been good, but other than that all he wanted right at this moment was to sleep. Which he managed after a little while of just staring at the screen, slowly closing his eyes and just falling asleep. His long lashes clashing as his eyelids closed.

Jace noticed the other was asleep after a bit and turned off the TV so it wouldn't disturb him; he went back to the kitchen and put the rest of the food in the fridge which was pretty clean, setting the tub of food on the top shelf next to the milk. A yawn escaped his lip and he looked at the time, it was getting a little late and he usually went to bed at this time anyway; he closed the fridge and headed toward his bedroom to change into his pajamas and then go to bed.

The night passed through quietly, but the morning was not as quiet, given to the very simple fact that in the living room, the clear noise of the music channel on the TV was in a high pitch volume and there was also a sound of something frying, in the very early hour of 6:15 am.

Due to the winter the sun was already out, the birds sung loudly outside to enjoy the early warmth and the little whimpy kid was now cooking himself some breakfast.

Jace groaned as he slowly woke up, hearing music from the TV and the smell of breakfast; he pushed the covers off his head and got up from the bed as he ran his fingers through his blond hair. He got up and walked into the kitchen to see Allen making breakfast and decided not to bother him as he went over to the fridge to pull out a bottle of sobe, it was his favorite drink and he had come across it by accident when he had gone walking with his friend one day and stopped at a gas station to get something to quench his thirst; he untwisted the bottle cap and took a swig before setting int on the counter and watching him cook. "You cook huh?" He asked, smiling

The smaller one turned around with the same tired expression but a little livier now "Y..e .s.." he managed to say before turning back to the ham he was frying along some eggs. "... Got... hun...gry..." he mumbled, putting off the fire and noticing the bottle he giggled. "Sobe...?" he asked, as if he found that childish, however he obviously was one to talk. The only who only drank strawberry milk. Speaking of which there was already a prepared cup for himself of strawberry milk. And strangely, beside it a cup of coffee and an already prepared set of fried warm ham on top of the eggs, non scrambled and very soft looking...

Truth be told that was as far as he went in cooking, he didn't know how to prepare anything else, but he wasn't going to just say that.

Jace looked at the bottle of Strawberry Banana Sobe and nodded. "Yeah, good stuff, I came across it when I went for a walk with a friend of mine." He smiled.

He shrugged and pointed at the plate and cup of coffee and he didn't want to feel ignored, but he also didn't insist too much on it, he just put his meal on his plate and took it to the table, also taking the leftover pasta and placing it into the frying pan, warming it up to a good temperature and placing it on his plate once more, making it a very full meal for such a time. "... F...ri...en..ds...? " he asked then, looking at his host with curious eyes as he sat down on the table, eating slowly.

Jace took the coffee and food then went to sit down with Allen. "Yeah, she likes to force me to go on walks with her sometimes." He shrugged and smiled, taking a bite of the food.

He didn't reply to this and only continued to have his meal, the combined flavor of the eggs with the ham made a wonderful mix, along with what felt to be spices on the eggs, and not just salt, which had been made very carefully. His eyes kept shifting to the face of the man, expecting a reaction from him.

Jace took a bite of his food and stopped for a moment to take in the taste. "Wow...this is good man." He commented, liking the taste of the food.

His smile drew itself instantly on his face, looking down and grinning a little bit "t..h..a..nk.s... " he mumbled and then took a sip from the cup, quietly putting it away before beginning to eat a bit quicker.

"Your welcome." Jace replied with a small smile and finished eating; he took a sip of the coffee and then set it down.

He turned to the man now, being done as well. "... ?" he tilted his head, wondering if the young man worked, or did anything at all, he himself had gotten used to the usual being up at this hour, since the man he used to live with, usually worked at this very hour, so he had gotten used to being up already. "... W... o r... k ?"

"In an hour actually, you sure you'll be alright here by yourself?" Jace asked as he put the plate in the sink and then finished up his coffee.

He nodded and turned to him with a shrug "... w...o...r..k..." he mumbled as if he was a little downhearted. "... I ' ll. ... be f..ine.." he smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.