Ignite The Spark OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelp 0_0 I can't get the Discord thing to come up. Won't connect.

Hello.

This seems a pretty decent RP. I might end up making a character for this.

So to try and remind myself to, reserving a spot.

@Ashvina If I take a really long time toget one done (which may happen as I am quite forgetful), I give you permission to poke me either through posts on my profile page, or PMs.

It just keeps saying that it's connecting but won't do anything. I don't knoowwww. Can I just OOC here? lol

It just keeps saying that it's connecting but won't do anything. I don't knoowwww. Can I just OOC here? lol
well of course! ash doesn't check this that much though. But I check a ton, and I can always give her a poke.

Thank you! I'll join the other if it starts working.

Reactions: Folksy
No wonder I could not get Discord to work. It's an app and I use a regular computer.
I had never been on it before so I did not know it was an app.

Last edited:
No wonder I could not get Discord to work. It's an app and I use a regular computer.
I had never been on it before so I did not know it was an app.
There's an app and a desktop version. If you download it to your computer then the link should work.

There's an app and a desktop version. If you download it to your computer then the link should work.
Well then... I've never downloaded apps onto my laptop before. I'll look into it.

Reactions: neptune
Weeeellll, it says "not supported" for my laptop. So I'll just download it on my phone or something.

Sorry, guys. I think I'll have to drop this one

TFW you have a really amazing idea for a Spark Scientist Lesbian with a penchant for bad comedy.

but you're too out of practice to write a good CS.

GG imma follow this story tho. i LOVE it.

Reactions: rissa
Umm @SoleStride I kind of made my character a student of your's since there are little to none non-Spark characters to interact with...Just give me a message and I can edit my post if you mind that setting. You said something about having trouble with Discord so I'll just post it here.

Reactions: SoleStride
Umm @SoleStride I kind of made my character a student of your's since there are little to none non-Spark characters to interact with...Just give me a message and I can edit my post if you mind that setting. You said something about having trouble with Discord so I'll just post it here.
Thanks. Once I get the chance to read your post, I'll let you know ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.