Ignite The Spark OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see everything but pictures on my phone lol.

Lol. Im like 90% of the time at my computer anyways.

I'm jealous of everyone else's characters D:

I'm jealous of everyone else's characters D:
Aww! Well, we've been looking forward to reading about new characters. This is a reboot, so a lot of our characters had pre-existing relationships. Our last thread was over 300 pages.

This made my heart happy.
Mine too <3 I just love them so much. Echo should have a little CS.

• Love
Reactions: Folksy
LET'S MAKE A CS FOR ECHO
LET'S DO IT! I'LL MAKE A DOC!
ronswansonglee.gif~c200

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Zoola
Hey whose sheets are we waiting for? I'm just wondering, you guys don't have to rush (finals and all)

Hey whose sheets are we waiting for? I'm just wondering, you guys don't have to rush (finals and all)
... People >.>

I don't actually know, just figured I would seem like I'm alive and checking alerts.

Waiting on me still, but I'm about halfway-ish done.

• Thank You
Reactions: rissa and Folksy
I'm sorry I'm gonna be withdrawing my sign up. Too many rps to juggle currently. Good luck!

If there's still room, I would love nothing more than to participate!

• Love
Reactions: rissa
So,I had an idea for my two characters.But I would need to make sure it'd be okay. Are there people who have been born outside the in the old ruins?

After being in struggle city with my character for far too many days, I've decided to scrap her and start fresh. I'll have something up before the weekend is through! And I'm sorry for the wait D:

Hey guys! Hope you all are having great days With finals week almost over, we are planning to have the initial post for Spark up by Tuesday. You will all hear back about your characters by tomorrow night!

We also have a discord server for OOC chat and any questions! It could also be useful for planning. Here is the link!

Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.