Ignite The Spark OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zoola The "MISCELLANEOUS" section of your CS is still white text on white background, just to let you know :P.
O_O I obviously don't know any of the BB code stuff. All the CSs are coded all nice like, I feel out of place lol.
I feel the same man, the same.

O_O I obviously don't know any of the BB code stuff. All the CSs are coded all nice like, I feel out of place lol.
Feel free to take my coding if ya like :p if you need any help or would like to edit it, lemme know.

I'm not a big coder for this stuff either. Its going to be bland when I post it xD

Reactions: rissa
Feel free to take my coding if ya like :p if you need any help or would like to edit it, lemme know.
Im terrible at coding too, trust me XD. I just copy Rissa
I don't even know how to copy someone else's code...I never code lol. I don't mind my CS being bland either, just feel like I'm not blending in XD

I don't even know how to copy someone else's code...I never code lol. I don't mind my CS being bland either, just feel like I'm not blending in XD
it's not an issue, as long as your content is good, we're not going to judge you on your coding skills :)

it's not an issue, as long as your content is good, we're not going to judge you on your coding skills :)
Thanks >.< ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Well, did I take your code, hope ya don't mind :P

May or may not have recently watched Argo >.>

I have arrived, @Folksy
raw

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Folksy
Hey guys, just gonna pop in and say that the CS BBcodes don't really display the best on the mobile site, but it's not a huge issue since I do have a PC with me. Maybe just a heads up for anyone who might need to read them on mobile some day.

Hey guys, just gonna pop in and say that the CS BBcodes don't really display the best on the mobile site, but it's not a huge issue since I do have a PC with me. Maybe just a heads up for anyone who might need to read them on mobile some day.
I had that issue too, and it's annoying but everything is readable if you flip your phone sideways.

Status
Not open for further replies.