If I Fall Down [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zangetsu.full.885705.jpg

"Pain tends to heal as time passes, but personally, I don't want time to heal my wounds"

Name:
Chrome

Alias:
White

Group:
Colored

Position:
Left Colourless to be Colored

tumblr_lyygrr3Qfd1qfbz1so1_500.gif

"To hate something you used to love is such a painful thing"

Personality:
Other than being unnaturally quiet and generally aloof, not much else is discernible from his seemingly stoic features. He had once been far more 'expressive' during his time with the Colourless but for unknown reasons, have retreated further back into his shell. The only time his mask seems to crack is when he is confronted by a worthy foe or if pain is inflicted on others he desires to protect. Chrome considers himself as a shield and does not particularly care what happens to his body as long as others remain safe. Theres always been a lingering feeling of nostalgia and almost a 'sad' calm to his seemingly lifeless demeanor. He also has a strange dislike towards rain and always attempts to ignore its very existence when its comes rolling around.

History:
Much of his past before having joined the colourless have been clouded in mystery. He had considered his previous teammates as close kin but even he was still considered as an enigma among the others. Even his reasons for leaving are unknown. The only information he is willing to share is his name and even then its only his first.

Tensa-Zangetsu-bleach-anime-34773483-499-281.gif

"I dislike the rain"

Full/Half ?:
Full

Powers:

'Ink Manipulation'
He can control ink into creating different shapes, objects, and even creatures. Though they are easily affected and may revert back to Ink when cut, broken, and if his control is interrupted. They are considerably weaker than what would be their real counterpart (depending if the creature is a clone and not just a creation) but depending on his concentration, Chrome is able to make multiple copies. Even during a fight he is able to conjure at least 10-20.

'Toxic Generation'
Being able to excrete either extremely poisonous gasses or harmless hallucinative, sleep inducing, pain relieving, paralysis, etc. substances.

Skillsets:

'Aura/Death Vision'
More of a 6th sense of danger and or an impending death.

'Emotionlessly calm'
Feels absolutely no emotion but calm and can choose to exude the same effect to others.

tumblr_mkbtwwrzwW1rg87fco1_500.gif

"Do you know why snow is white? Because its forgotten what color it once was"

Extra:
Chrome has a strange attraction to cats and anything soft, furry, and small.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Crysodic
Not to pick on you character, because I think he's really cool, but isn't it kind of self-contradictory to say he feels no emotion, but also gets sad when it rains? Also. I think seeing auras would be counted as a power, not a skillset...

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Not to pick on you character, because I think he's really cool, but isn't it kind of self-contradictory to say he feels no emotion, but also gets sad when it rains? Also. I think seeing auras would be counted as a power, not a skillset...
Basically he doesn't 'feel' sad but pulls the emotion from others (so he just makes others feel the emotion unconsciously). Chrome also isn't completely emotionless but its more of a choice whether he chooses to 'feel' or not. He just dislikes rain with no emotion associated with it (unless he wants to feel sad about it ;p).

I was kind of on and off about the vision since it did seem like a power. But I figured that its more of a further sight like 6th sense it wouldn't be considered as powerful enough to be a 'power'.

Oh yea I'm also considering making a half for my colourless character (the bad tempered one) so if any fulls need a half now let me know otherwise I'll just make a full. (I'll just put up the finished character sheet but I won't put if they are full or not yet).

"These are random things they know and are good at without ever learning how. These are different than powers because they aren't magical. They're things like knowing how to use firearms or knowing how to escape any situation."

Which I thought meant they should be realistic. But! I'm not the GM, so.... if they don't have an issue with it, I guess I shouldn't say anything...

I agree, @AmazinglyNOTonFire your skillsets parents skills they're powers. To be able to see visions of life and death and to pull emotions or give emotions from others isn't a skill, it's a power.

Maybe your character could simply just be rather emotionless as a skill and also has a 'sixth sense' in a way where he simply gets the feeling someone's in danger.

I agree, @AmazinglyNOTonFire your skillsets parents skills they're powers. To be able to see visions of life and death and to pull emotions or give emotions from others isn't a skill, it's a power.

Maybe your character could simply just be rather emotionless as a skill and also has a 'sixth sense' in a way where he simply gets the feeling someone's in danger.
Oh alright I'll just edit it then ^^

Dark.Konoha.full.1658772.jpg

"Just call me cupid because I'm going to shoot you tonight"

Name:
'108374'
or just TEN for short

Alias:
"~Strawberry, Raspberry, blood, and the color of bruise~"
(burgundy ^^")

Group:
Colourless

Position:
Bad Temper
tumblr_static_tumblr_mse2ddg1yl1sqoxrdo1_500.gif

(and in insane tendencies)

large.jpg

"Fuck everything"

Personality:
Theres no point in even trying to explain how Ten's brain works but its kind of like falling through that hole to wonderland. Excepts it's endless and everything is trying to kill you. Other than the casual streaks of insanity he is also extremely bipolar. Calm and collected to childishly mischievous than insane sociopath in matters of seconds. His irritation is violence and his anger is sadistic cruelty. Sympathy is something he absolutely despises and believes that not trying your best to beat someone to a bloody pulp would just be disrespectful. So the more he tries to kill you the more he respects you.

History:
Death, death, and more death.

kuroha_by_uchihanodarkest-d77yiru.jpg

"I'm hurting you because I love you"

Full/Half:
Half

Powers:

'Gravity Control'
This power allows him to make objects and people extremely heavy or light as a feather. Though he is able to fly freely without restraint he is unable to replicate the same powers to others but his master.

'Senses Stealer'
The ability to steal ones sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste therefore plunging the victim in endless darkness unless concentration is broken. The maximum amount of individuals he is able to 'steal' from before his senses begin to be affected are 3-4.

'Life Giver'
His most hated power that he rarely if ever uses at all. He can choose to transfer as much of his life energy to someone else to either heal their wounds or cure a sickness. This can be dangerous however as the reason being that it could kill him. The first signs of death would be coughing up large amounts of blood. Further would be a painful migraine. Inability to move (but as long as physical contact is maintained he can continue the transfer). Then death.

Skillsets:

'Close combat'
The unpredictable, crazy, and reckless way he comes at his opponent makes him one hell of a hard target to block.

'Bloodlust'
Inability to feel pain (or at least is able to completely ignore it) as well as an increase in speed and attack strength.

'Agial Contortionist'
Extremely flexible to the point where he can bend his limbs in any awkward, seemingly bone breaking angles. His lean frame and incredible agility gives him the ability to seemingly run right up walls.

Dark.Konoha.full.1728627.jpg

"It hurts, doesn't it?"

Extra:
85fbfd5295f11a3eb783de53731fa347.jpg

Do not attempt to wake him up ever. Aside from being insane and bipolar, Ten is also an insomniac. What little sleep he gets prevents bloodshed.

~:THEME SONG:~

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Crysodic
Wow! Both of your charries are kinda scary, huh? I really hope someone makes a master character, because I think he'd be interesting as a half.

• Thank You
@AmazinglyNOTonFire I was thinking about making a master for your character, do you have a preference on what kind of character? Like male, female or things like that.

Wow! Both of your charries are kinda scary, huh? I really hope someone makes a master character, because I think he'd be interesting as a half.
Thats what I had thought too so I advertised him as a half as an after thought ^^

@AmazinglyNOTonFire I was thinking about making a master for your character, do you have a preference on what kind of character? Like male, female or things like that.
I don't really have a pref. for the gender but just someone that would be able to either control him ('enough' not to kill somebody else). But you can really do whatever you want with the character ^^

Last edited:
Do a lady! heehee. I get this feeling that it would irritate him even more than another man and it's kind of interesting to poke the beast.

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
"If you think about it, life is made up of unprovable theories we easily accept as facts. Then from these unprovable theories we base facts on that are proven by the acceptance of something unproven.​
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
"​
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
snapshot20080511003418.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Name: Ren​
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Alias: Peach​
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Group: Colorless​
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Position: TEN's Full​
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
"I don't buy into all this save-the-world Bullshit. I'm just here for TEN."​
[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_m13nbs1JJk1r2dkjw.jpg

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Personality: She's a sarcastic, blunt and nearly sociopathic woman. She is a general non conformant. She always loves a challenge, if you told her she couldn't take down five men at the same time she'd do it just to prove you wrong. She is also incredibly stubborn in her ways along with being stoic. She doesn't complain about the cards she was dealt and dislikes people who do. She is also extremely fake. She wears a happy smile and acts pleasant with people she doesn't fully trust or know.​
[/BCOLOR]
She holds grudges and never lets them go. If you said something posts to her five years ago she'll remember and hunt you down. She's impatient and doesn't tolerate people's crap at all.
Her relationship with TEN is one not many understand. But Ren has learned how to calm TEN down or flat out ignore him. She can also over power him because of the simple fact he can't use his powers without her.
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
History: None Of Your Business. Let's just say she has a scar on her back from her lower neck to right above her butt from back when she couldn't control TEN​
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
"Insanity is the basis of science."​
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Full/Half: FULL​
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Powers:​
[/BCOLOR]
Creation
She can materialize anything She can draw. As long as it's existence is remotely plausible and it isn't human. It will only last an hour and she can only have 3 before she can't use the power again for ten minutes.
Destruction
She can think things out of existence. But it only doesn't exist to her and her HALF which means they can't see it and aren't affected by it. She can only do this for something not alive and about 3 things for an hour. Then she can't use it again for 30 minutes per objects she erased.
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Skillsets:​
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Weaponry​
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
She can use almost any weapon put in her hands and be decent with it.​
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
tumblr_m6xkrgwIpa1r6pvbno1_500.png
[/BCOLOR]​

• Love
"Hey cheer up! You could be one of those uncultured swine! "
Name: Coy Knights
Alias: Cyan (If you are a colored you go by the name of a Prime color if you're a colorless then a non-prime color)
Group: Colored
Position: Tech Savvy
tumblr_m5aqsoso981qbeqcyo1_500.jpg

" What may I do to help this fine gentleman? "
Personality: Coy likes to be energized and to be around people and gets upset when others are also upset and tends to go out of his way to just get a smile out of some people. But sometimes when he really gets into it, tends to get to be full of himself like he knows everything and that there was no way that he was wrong, almost childish really. But when he finally cools down and sees the error of his ways, coy tries to make sure that no bridges have been burned with his more persuasive ways of having a pretty face and his (semi) Smooth talking.

"I have had enough of your inferior knowledge"
Full/Half ?: Full
Powers:
Regeneration
Coy can heal non-life threatening wounds quicker than most people.
( Think that a paper cut would heal back within seconds while a deep cut would still take a few hours to heal on its own, but it would still require medical attention)

Invisibility
(Not as you think it is)
Coy can turn invisible for a short period, people would be able to see distortions through his body, showing them that coy is there.
(Like if there was a painting behind coy, it would look all swirly. Also, I would limit coys' invisibility by four posts, AKA when coy is interacting with someone/thing that would be using his invisibility for, that would be a post)
Skill sets:
Nimble
Having to lug around equipment, haul things for long periods of time, and just be generally light. Coy learned how to carry and haul heavy things for long distances with ease, he does also walk/run/sprint around faster than most people.

Technologically Advanced
Were some people may be confused at some of the things that Coy could handle or even look at, Coy could look at the "strange" thing. And could tell you how it worked, why it worked, and what it is used for. ( Most still would not understand)​

"Do not make those wires touch! It would look sloppy and you should be ashamed."

Extra: Coy likes to be with people, parties and social gatherings are the place to be. But more frequent than not, coy detaches himself from reality to go work on computers and... Other things.

Coy is mostly inept to combat, so he tends to carry two sickles and a silenced Glock 45

Appearance: (because picture is black and white this will help.) Coy has soft and silky black hair, with dyed red tips, his glasses are just for show. Mainly because he likes the slight pressure that it puts on his nose, those are full red. Coy also has blue eyes that seem to shimmer when the light hits them correctly.

sbixx5.jpg

Kama_Okinawan.jpgThink of the sickles as non-tudded and there is no leather attached to them.

(Ill try to fix anything that I see wrong as soon as I can!)

• Love
Fighting--large-msg-117068500157.jpg

"I don't expect much from you."
Name: Matt Lohan
Alias: Yellow
Group: Colored
Position: Regular Colored.

"I fight for the highest bidder."
Personality: He is ruthless, never backing from a fight and he is easy to anger.

"Power should only be given to the ones who are worthy of it."
Full/Half ?: full
Powers:
Metal work
He is able to form weapons out of any metal he touches but can only equal the amount of metal already there near too him.

Volt
With only weapons he makes he can shock anyone touching the weapon and paralyzes anyone touching the metal only lasts 30 seconds and recharges after 2 hours.

Skillsets:
Metal touch
When touching metal with his hands he can sense people who are walking on it within a radius of 20 feet.
(Edited)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick apology to Serenity:

I will be unable to post in the IC for a while. Too busy to come up with something atm. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone. If you want to continue on, you could take control of Arcturus for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.