If I Fall Down [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@firejay1, what I mean is that the reason I'm colored, I have more of a bend room(more accepting) of others. It's just going to be in my backstory why I am Colored.

Tell me if the powers are OP.

"Don't hide from me, because I will not always chase you. Don't hide from yourself, because you will not always succeed in refinding what was lost."
-anju.jpg
Name: Maxine Connelly
Alias: Buttercup
Group: Colorless
Position: Master of the colorless member with a color relative
"Everyone who experiences pain must inevitably face two choices: forgive your past, or destroy yourself hating it."
karin_114.jpg
Personality: Maxine is the quiet sort, who never seems to have much to say, but when she does speak, it tends to be a little bit strange, either riddles or moral lessons. She tends to seem very serious, but she has her playful sides, and is particularly childish with people she is close to. Although, she would have no problem with their powers dying out, and she's a bit awkward when it comes to human interaction, she has a heart deeply caring of other people, and could never be one of the colored. When she is angry, she can be pretty scary, fierce and almost wild, in a sense, but it's almost impossible to tell when she's sad, because it doesn't show.

History: She grew up abused by her father until the age of six, when both her parents died in a car crash. She was taken in by the colorless community, and taken care of, though few people got very close to her, because of her overly serious attitude. Not long after, she met Zack and eventually became his master. Their relationship was never romantic, but they are close and comfortable with each other, almost like two halves of one unit, rather than each individual units. They both work best together and act rather like a couple that's been married for so long the romance isn't needed anymore. She's never hidden these parts, and her history is common knowledge.​

"If I can see things you can't, will you worship me? If I can crush your heart in my hand, will you fear me?"
Anju_by_crazydemon005.jpg
Full/Half: Full
Powers:​
Eternity Seed
Allows her to plant the seeds of an emotion in someone's heart by touching them. She can only do one at a time, and it works best with either love or doubt, and when directed at a specific target. It doesn't always come to fruition, if situations don't work out that way. On top of which, she has to be very intentional about it and has to come into direct skin contact with them. However, it can't be fully dislodged by anyone except for her, so it will always leave the victim with a niggling emotion they can't quite get rid of, which is why it's so powerful when used for doubt. (She didn't use this power on Zack)​
Shattered Sight
Allows her to see the weaknesses of people. That is to say, what they are physically worst at, and what their insecurities and personality deficiencies are. Her golden eyes turn red when she's using this power.
Skillsets:​
Martial ARTist
She knows and has always been really great at a number of martial arts, but the main thing interesting about it is that no matter what she does, she can make it look beautiful, as if her very way of walking were a dance.​
Blending In
Although she's beautiful and can be a bit flashy, she knows how to kind of blend into the background and not call a lot of attention to herself.​

"You cannot truly love and truly hate any two people at the same time. There is not enough room in the human heart for both."
Anju-anju-maaka-19320837-1024-640.jpg
Extra: Her sense of morality is rigid and unyielding, and despite everything she's been through, she's surprisingly innocent. She always dresses in flexible, short dresses with tights and has her hair up in a ponytail. This allows her to move freely enough. Although she can use a gun if absolutely necessary, she fights best hand-to-hand or with a staff. In the absence of one, she uses her parasol, which she's pretty good at using defensively, since it also has strands of kevlar in it to stop small caliber bullets. Her only accessory besides her parasol is a celtic slave bracelet she wears on her left hand as a symbol of her bond with Zack.
$(KGrHqZ,!lgFELN,mKorBRfUo-(0Jw~~60_35.JPG

--------

"Well, well, look who we have here."
Hinata-hideki-hinata-32725300-421-429.jpg
Name: Zack Levosaro
Alias: Pale-grey
Group: Colorless
Position: Colorless with a color relative​

"Seriously, I'm not exactly the "don't hate me cause I'm fabulous" type."
1066012274_NBEHLSFGPLCPPHH.jpg
Personality: He seems to be a pretty laid back kind of person and not one to get all up in arms about anything. He's alright being the one to take orders, but is not very trusting of anyone besides Maxine. In an almost paranoid way, he feels the need to look into everyone he meets, not surprising considering his past. That said, he is fiercely loyal when he comes to believe in someone, and self-sacrificial. He is not afraid of dying, but will never commit suicide. He is generally friendly with most everyone, and will lay down his life to protect others, whether or not he's close to them. He doesn't believe in giving friends and family preferential treatment.

History: (writing this in first person just b/c their history was written from the brother's perspective first. Just figured I should give Zack the chance to do the same) My brother and I were always destined to walk different paths. Mother was a full and father was a full. So was Nick. I wasn't. For as long as I can remember I knew I wasn't going to be like them. It didn't really bother me, either. Even when he was really little Nick was always the take-command idealistic type. I've never been like that. When the colorless came to our house and killed our parents he was so angry. I still remember the look on his face before they knocked him out, and then I fell unconscious from loss of blood. I woke up in a hospital bed with a member of the colorless next to me. They explained everything, not bothering to hide their involvement in the murder of our parents. They said it was necessary, that my parents had been spies for A, that they were simply casualties of war, and a lot more people would've died if they'd been allowed to live. Nick might be the little warrior in our family, but I felt pretty ready right about then, to send the man to hell. Too bad that's kind of impossible to do when you're hooked to an IV drip and moving makes you dizzy. According to them, I had gotten hurt trying to protect my mother, and they'd only taken me because I badly needed medical attention. They were going to release me, let me go back as soon as I'd recovered fully. I'm still not sure if Nick knows the truth about our parents. That was when I met Maxine. She came in to help take care of me. At first she was silent, and so was I, even though I could sense she had the potential to be my master. I didn't want anything to do with the colorless. But then, she changed everything. With her serious attitude, she began explaining to me what the colorless did, what the colored did, who A was, why she fought for this life. She explained her history and her beliefs about the past, all as if I wasn't really there and she was just talking to herself. By the time I was healed, I knew that I wanted to join the colorless, and I wanted her to be my master. Though, I guess by that time she already was, it kind of happened before we knew it. So I sent Nick a note, telling him I was with the colorless now, and that was that. Even now, this place... this life... it's not something I'm ever planning to give up. Knowing that Nick is now one of the colored, I sometimes wonder if we'll ever have to go head to head, though I'm just a lackey, but even if we do, this is the path I've chosen. I want to protect people, even if that means never taking revenge for our parents. When the time comes and he sees that, I hope he'll forgive me, that's all.​

"I once woke up unable to remember where I was and how I'd gotten here. It never happened again."
Angel_Beats_-_05_-_Large_18_3174.jpg
Full/Half: Half
Powers:​
Yggdrasil
Allows him to make or break connections, whether that be relationships, internet, or physical objects. Just to be clear, he can't fix broken things, and he can't put things together when they shouldn't be, but anything that should be connected to each other, he can put together or break apart.
Skillsets:​
Hyperthymesia
Since the day he woke up in the colorless home, he has been able to remember everything that has happened to him in perfect detail. He can't control it, certain associations just make him to replay his memories in his head. He can only remember autobiographical aspects of his life, not just boatloads of information, and his memory for those kinds of things is actually very poor. It's a condition also associated with OCD, which he displays slightly, in that he can't stand certain kinds of asymmetry.​

"Don't be scared. I may be a bit odd, but I'm not desperate. It's the desperate ones you need to watch out for. I won't forget, but I will forgive, and that, I think, makes all the difference."
1172562_1359032588158_full.jpg
Extra: This isn't exactly a skill, but he's pretty good with directions, finding places and people, and navigating difficult areas. He's an okay fighter, but that's just because he practices a lot and hard. He's better at using a sword than a gun, but he can use both, alright. He has a matching slave bracelet also on his left hand.​
x354 (2).jpg

Last edited:
"If you plan on chasing a fairytale, then you better be damn sure you don't chicken out halfway there."

Name: Crimson Cerebus
Alias: Red
Group: Colored
Position: Colored Vice Leader

"I don't care if you are stronger than I am, i'm still going to kill you!"

Personality: Crimson isn't a man who hold backs with anything he says. He is rather rash with his words and will beat sense into anyone who talks crap about the government, even his allies if he must. He doesn't really care about people and only works for himself and the government. When it comes to meeting people, he tends to be rather a jerk to them.

On a rare side, he'll actually be nice to them if he is in a good mood. He doesn't mind talking to people he is close with and has a bit of a caring side. But only a few have seen his nice side.

In battle, Crimson gets really excited and enjoys his battles at one hundred percent. He always seeks thrill in battles and doesn't care how badly his opponents are injured. He doesn't hesitate at the slightest when attempting to fight or kill someone.

History: No one knows much about Crimson's past, mostly because he never speaks about his past. Some information on him have been written down by researchers in the lab regarding him and his sword.

AnimeGuy2.jpg

Subject Name: Crimson Cerberus
Height: 5'11
Weight: 184
Eye Color: Green, sometimes red when angry
Hair Color: Crimson Red
Subject's Parents: Unknown
Subject's Siblings: Unknown

Subject is known to be in the Cerberus Family, a family that is given the gift of power directly from Hell and given to their off-springs after their birth.

Subject seems to have a rather brash personality, coming in with a look to attack our employees. We calmed him down with syringe and rested him on one of our beds. After waking up, we asked him a series of questions, each with a rather...interesting response. Not something normal humans would say.

We tested him in many experiments to examine more about this power he carries in his family blood. We have discovered that [REDACTED]

After our results, we sent him along his way, not mentioning the results we have discovered in the experiments.

Do not approach this subject. Take extreme caution when approaching this subject.

<End Page>

Hell's_Footsoldier_Sword_$50.jpg

Weapon Name Given: Adramelech
Weapon Type: Sword
Weapon Material: Metal
Weapon Length: 38 inches

Day 1:

After a struggle of removing the sword from the subject, we examined the sword closely and analyze the sword. The sword is made from strong metal, once that makes the sword impossible the break. We analyzed it further and found out a shocking result, the sword has some sort of core located inside of it's hilt. We don't know what kind of power this core has, but we plan to remove it and analyze it tomorrow for further details.

Day 2:

After today, we have decided to cancel our research on this sword. After attempting to remove the core from the hilt of the sword, the core responded violently and almost killed 2 of our researchers. We didn't want to risk the chance of losing our top scientist so we decided to wait and research the core the way it is. Shortly after Crimson came in to look at the sword, he suddenly got violent, and his body started to erupt into fire, spreading fire around the lab. We rush to find cover to avoid the wildfire. After Crimson picked up Adramelech, the fire stopped and he regain conscious. We concluded that this sword, or rather the core, had some sort of way of concealing this power inside of Crimson. We decided to end the research and warned Crimson about what they found out in the sword.

<End Page>

"I follow the strongest. Anyone who doesn't follow the government will be killed without hesitation!"
Full/Half: Full

Powers:

Devil's Blade

Crimson can transform his arm into a living burning arm of the Devil. The arm is so powerful it can leave anything it touches into flames, even the ground. Even those with Fireproof will be affected, but not as much as it would be normally. These flames are normal fire and can be put out like any other fire.

Widespread Ruin
Some people want to watch the world burn. For Crimson, he just wants to burn down the world for the fun of it. Using a high amount of concentration and energy, Crimson can set a huge area on fire that can burn anything. Those who are fireproof take longer to feel the full effect. Crimson must focus in order to maintain this power, leaving him open for attacks in this mode. Since this power takes a huge amount of energy, Crimson can maintain it for a minute before he becomes exhausted.

Skillsets:
Adept Swordsman

Crimson is skilled at swordplay. Learning how to swing sword effectively and blocking projectiles, even bullets.
Quick Learner
Crimson is a quick learner in battle and can quickly adapt in situations and learn how the user's power works on his own.
Reflexes
After much training in speed, Crimson had learned to respond to any type of action quicker than most people.

"I was born to create my own destiny, i'm sure as hell won't be influenced by your destiny."

Extra: He keeps a flask of water on him to drink when he is lacking water in his body. This is required because of how his body is hot most of the time and that absorbs most of the water in his body. So frequent drinks of water is important for him to stay hydrated.
If there is something you want me to change, let me know.

*Picutre is in the spoiler titled "Subject: Crimson Cerberus."*

OK, I added my history and changed some quotes, let me know if it correlates with what you had planned. I just figured that this would make it most believable @firejay1

I didn't really have anything planned, but it's perfect. I can work off of it!

The pics look so familiar, what Anime are they from? And i noticed I need to get my pics, but I'm leaving soon, so I promise I'll do them tomarrow

Maxine's is from Karin (aka Chibi Vampire) the younger sister, Anju. Zachary's is from Angel Beats Hinata Hideki. I really like both anime! I choose my pictures after I finish most of the CS, though, so there wasn't really any intentionality there about them being there originally. Btw. Zachary and Nicholas are two of my favorite boy names! So when you had your character be "Nick" I was like hmmm... what pattern should I follow.. I know! Zachary can be shortened to Zack, just like Nicholas -> Nick. Perfect. *laughing.

Nice, and if you have any pics/recomendations for characters that would look like a brother to Zach, please tell me/link me there, I cannot think of anything to match O.O

OK, added a pic, and does he really sound that much like Kirito-kun?

I only watched the first episode of SAO, so I don't really know, but he's a swordsman who sounds moderately delicate (not the brute force types) with a strong sense of personal justice and an overly optimistic, yet slightly world-weary outlook. (This is all my general impression) which is kind of how I pegged Kirito. Who is that, btw? (the picture you ended up using)

Lol, that is Nickolas, duh (He has no anime/manga name because it is someone's drawing, or it just didn't say)

Hahahah. Ok. ok. Btw, you spell it Nickolas? Huh. I've never seen the spelling be anything but Nicholas. Where'd you get the last name, btw? *curious

I've been using the name for a very long time, in fact, most of the RP's I do on here, I use the name. When I was Roleplaying on Roblox (man, that was long ago) I went by the name. I don't remember where I got the name from at this point, since its kinda like my personal tradition.

Haha. Alright then. You seem to be a much more experienced roleplayer than I am. I just started this year, though I've been writing personal fiction for a little over 6 years, now. That's why I can play both male, female, 3rd person, 1st person, with about the same amount of ease, but still stumble sometimes trying to write long posts when I'm conversing with someone else.

Can I hold the 'bad temper' character from the colorless and the 'one who left colorless to join the colored' for the colored?

Status
Not open for further replies.