If I Fall Down [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it 3 colored vs 7 colourless if the colored is weaker with powers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... Good point... Serenity! We must fix this! Go, my Colored foes! Attack us! Attack my people!

i know. that's why i had zack and maxine move away...

Oh... Heh heh... Probably should've realized that. Idk what to do about it other than having two people switch...

Its fine with me really. It makes the colorless seem more like a force to be dealt with.

• Love
Reactions: chronoVesper
I'm still waiting on Chrome's response to my insanity showing.....

No idea what happened to toymaker. I messaged him myself and I still have no response. He has been on today and alot, but still has not yet responded to. Well the occ thread, ic thread, or my message. Ill post a comment on his page, and I might send him another message. Hopefully he comes back soon.

yeah, I need chrome here to hold back my pure insanity. (Did you read my post about getting ready to enter combat?)

I'm here! I just got done in unwatching and rewatching all the broken threads for me -_-" Sorry my alerts have been going haywire after I joined a huge universe RP thats been spamming my alerts ^^" I'll have my response for Ten sand Chrome up soon.

Anyone still alive in this?
*raises hand* Yea but I'm waiting for a response from the colored leader so I can double post with both of my characters.

I'm alive as well, but I'm still going over what I plan to type. Sorry about that.

Wish that we would get an update from Broken.

Alive, but waiting for something to happen.

Well, you could try posting something. Then something would happen. ( Sorry if sounded like an insult or anything!)

And it looks like the only MIA ( at this momment. ) Are Broken, Shlavekt, and G3n3s1nR3b0rn.

I am perfectly well aware of that, and I take no offense, there just isn't an opening. If I post again, no one is going to reply unless I make my characters break character, walk backwards and talk to someone who's busy attacking or being attacked.

I, and G3n3s1s will be posting soon and hopefully getting things off the ground. I can't account for anyone else.

That is mostly everyone accounted for. So its good enough. I guess the weekend just screwed with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.