If I Fall Down [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Silverdawn The Tech Savvy spot was just taken but you can still join as Colored just change to a regular member.

Hey all. I'm pretty sick, so I probably won't be posting. It seems like Ten's got this anyways. ;)

It'll probably pick up once the colored members like, finally decide to go to the invasion.

Hey all. I'm pretty sick, so I probably won't be posting. It seems like Ten's got this anyways. ;)
Hope you recover soon ^^ and no worries. He and the rest will be holding out the fort until you come back ;p

Lol, I figured that I would add a bit of command break, which is only natural with younger leaders (especially when they are still a teen)

Seeming as there is fighting going on should I wait till it's over or just join in as backup?

@Silverdawn yes! Please join in! It's much more fun to battle real characters instead of NPC's.

After a little bit, I will probably end up joining it too, always got to have the proper leader present XD

I need someone to do something before I can do more and we can get some fighting between actual people going on

I didn't get any notifications.. I'll have a post up tomorrow.

Cool, I needed someone other than ten to do something. So either ten can get another post to do or they come in and do something. *shrug* Nice to have you back.

Lol should I wait though (kind of have been) or just go ahead and write something up? (I still have to respond to a couple of characters...)

What does the basement look like is it still wooden or is it much more concrete and metal

I should have a post up either later today or tomorrow sometime. (Going by Central European Time)

Sorry for missing so much. The holidays really took a lot out of me. I was traveling to family and got sick. Finally feeling better, though.

I should have a post up either later today or tomorrow sometime. (Going by Central European Time)

Sorry for missing so much. The holidays really took a lot out of me. I was traveling to family and got sick. Finally feeling better, though.
Yay welcome back

• Thank You
Reactions: chronoVesper
Status
Not open for further replies.