Idols on Ice - Frost Sirens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vio I'll be taking the silence as a "no". You're the only one who hasn't posted yet. I get you're probably busy, but if this keeps up, I'm gonna have to fill an empty spot, and I don't wanna do that. Tempest is an interesting character and she's already been named in the opening post.
It's on my list of things to do. I managed to get two posts out today. This rp and one other are next.

Also tempest's middle name isnt marie, it was Camille I believe. xD

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
wolf dude, I am confused. Are you playing both an idol and the manager? o-o

Reactions: IceQueen
wolf dude, I am confused. Are you playing both an idol and the manager? o-o
I am. The other player had to quit due to classes starting up, so rather than cast a net for a new player and delay the RP further, I just decided to take over the manager spot myself.

I am. The other player had to quit due to classes starting up, so rather than cast a net for a new player and delay the RP further, I just decided to take over the manager spot myself.
You make an interesting manager, so I'd say things worked out just fine lol

• Thank You
You know we can always say Tempest arrived a little late, so you can still continue your scene @IceQueen >_>

are they at the ice rink now? Im sorry I just got home. I do plan to post tonight once my dog goes to bed xD

are they at the ice rink now? Im sorry I just got home. I do plan to post tonight once my dog goes to bed xD
Nope, they are all outside

Yes, I am

• Love
I've just been waiting for someone to move the scene along...

• Thank You
I plan on posting today if my brain can handle it. Running on three hours of sleep.

I kinda wanted to post Tempest already inside in the rink, but I am not sure if they're even at the rink or some studio.

They are literally OUTSIDE the rink. Like RIGHT outside where the doors are. What studio are you seeing in anybody's post, mate?!

I kinda wanted to post Tempest already inside in the rink, but I am not sure if they're even at the rink or some studio.
Opening post is supposed to imply that Lilian is napping on a park bench outside the rink. Aria's follow up has her arriving at the rink and waking Lilian up. Luna's post explicitly has her pulling into the ice rink's parking lot and greeting everyone.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Opening post is supposed to imply that Lilian is napping on a park bench outside the rink. Aria's follow up has her arriving at the rink and waking Lilian up. Luna's post explicitly has her pulling into the ice rink's parking lot and greeting everyone.
Thanks. I was gonna read the IC too before I posted but this works too. Very helpful.

Since it's been almost two weeks since the last in-character post, I'm gonna go ahead and declare this RP dead in the water.

Since it's been almost two weeks since the last in-character post, I'm gonna go ahead and declare this RP dead in the water.
Well, I will look forward to whatever new or rebooted rp you might decide to make next.

Status
Not open for further replies.