Idols on Ice - Frost Sirens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once everyone says they're ready, I'll get the start posts up.

Reporting in; ready for duty.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I'm ready

• Thank You
I'm just gonna assume that Vio is busy, but ready and raring to go. IC thread coming up soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Me and Vio have been busy cramming to complete our backlog of due CS's; I'll try to post to this rp as soon as I am able.

Me and Vio have been busy cramming to complete our backlog of due CS's; I'll try to post to this rp as soon as I am able.
Is that to say you'd like IceQueen and I to continue as a duo until you and Vio get a chance to join in?

• Thank You
Is that to say you'd like IceQueen and I to continue as a duo until you and Vio get a chance to join in?
If you want, I wouldn't mind. Or you can wait. Fine with me either way.

• Thank You
If you want, I wouldn't mind. Or you can wait. Fine with me either way.
Under normal circumstances, I'd wait for everyone else to get a post in before posting my second, but considering A: we're all meeting up at the same place anyway, B: There's only four of us, and C: You're crazy busy, I'll go ahead.

Thank you. ;-;

@IceQueen Where'd you go? If you're busy, too, I'll postpone the RP til after all the care packages have been handed out so you guys have less to worry about.

@IceQueen Where'd you go? If you're busy, too, I'll postpone the RP til after all the care packages have been handed out so you guys have less to worry about.
It got buried under some content stuff. I should respond later today

• Thank You
Just got done with most of my stuff yesterday so now that's all cleared up, Luna Angelo is incoming. Watch out for paparazzi.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Bonus Question Time!

Do any characters besides Lilian and Martin have middle names?

• Useful
Reactions: Promedai
Err... didn't think about that, but Luna's would be "Evelyn".

I thin Acchan's is lilly, because her first name is interesting enough

So do we get to meet her today?
@Vio I'll be taking the silence as a "no". You're the only one who hasn't posted yet. I get you're probably busy, but if this keeps up, I'm gonna have to fill an empty spot, and I don't wanna do that. Tempest is an interesting character and she's already been named in the opening post.

Status
Not open for further replies.