Idols on Ice - Frost Sirens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IceQueen and Crow's barely finished profile counts as "everyone", ok XD

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I figured yours was Love Live as well, lol. Is it Idolmaster or some other series?
Never watched the show, but my image searches inform me that she's a character from Assassination Classroom.

Never watched the show, but my image searches inform me that she's a character from Assassination Classroom.
Interesting. That's one I never took interest in, personally.

[fieldbox=", grey, solid"]
[bg=grey]
[/bg]​
[bg=grey]
52b201d78f2b1a4b9dc3aa7bd65d6d7e.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Tempest Camille Delatorre
=============
"First and last, right? Well, that would be Tempest Delatorre.
It's okay if you can't roll the R, most people have troubles with it."
=============
"I am sixteen years old. Some people think I am younger unless I wear fitted clothing."
Height and Weight:
5'6 and 118 lb
=============
"I weigh one hundred and eighteen pounds, and my height is five foot six inches."
Measurements:
32 B cup, 24 waist, 34 hip
==================
"I am a 32 B cup. I believe they're less than average, but I'm comfortable with their size. I'm not sure about my waist size.
Are there other measurements? I haven't had my measurements done in a while."

How do you feel about being in a group?
Indifferent, Guarded, Nonchalant
====================
"I don't really feel any particular way about being in a group. I am used to working in groups for performances. The only difference here is that the idol group is smaller than the previous ones."

Cold Tolerance:
Moderate
=============
"The theaters I used to perform in were really cold and performing normally warmed up our bodies. However, I don't think the theaters are any where near as cold as an ice rink. We shall see how I fair with it I suppose."

Skating Ability:
Adequate / Adept
=============
"Skating is like ballet only you're on ice and in a different pair of shoes. My balance is flawless, my leaps are flawless, and my spins are flawless. Of course I still need a lot of practice before I manage to perform more complex moves."

Singing Ability:
Inadequate / Poor
=============
"I have a hard time projecting my voice as it is, so I was never casted for roles that required singing."

Artistic Background:
Ballet, Fashion Design, Gymnastics
======================
"I participated in Ballet as you know. I won a lot of competitions in both ballet and gymnastics, but I had more of a passion for ballet. On the side I liked to keep up with the latest fashion trends and make sure I appear well dressed."

Personal Background:
Boring and Unexciting
==============
"Is this necessary? Don't production companies normally fabricate their idols back grounds anyways? Well I do not have much to tell as my life isn't very exciting. I have great parents that ensure that I am always at my very best. They're very supportive. I never really managed to make any friends, and I like to think it's because I have a very aloof personality. I don't really mind it since I prefer to keep to myself anyways. I don't really need any friends, my dog does a great job at being attentive and affectionate. When I do feel like talking to someone, I normally try talking to my fans via the internet. They're very supportive and kind people. At some point in the future I plan on doing a meet and greet."

Other:
No that is all.
=============
"No, I believe that is all that needs to be said. Thank you for your time."

#6b4985

Theme Song:
=============

(Please bring a recording of a song you think fits you best. They made me put this on here.)​

[/bg]
[bg=grey][/bg][/fieldbox][/

Last edited:
I was hoping for a finished profile, but this will have to do for now. Paging @IceQueen, @-Vesper-, and @FALCON (why'd you change your name dammit).

Any ideas for subplots during the RP?

I was hoping for a finished profile, but this will have to do for now. Paging @IceQueen, @-Vesper-, and @FALCON (why'd you change your name dammit).

Any ideas for subplots during the RP?
Shhhh precious, I am working on her now. I've just been caught up doing chores and discussing things with other staff.

Reactions: Promedai
Well I for one am going to be dealing with a ton of hate from social media sources, openly speculating on how long it'll take for me to start devolving into slut status once Luna Angelo turns 18 :P

It won't help that she'll attempt to flirt around with Manager-kun, possibly sparking some circulation of terrible rumors from there onward.

Subplots, huh? Well, there's the eventual "prove my worth to my parents" for Manager-kun.

Well I for one am going to be dealing with a ton of hate from social media sources, openly speculating on how long it'll take for me to start devolving into slut status once Luna Angelo turns 18 :P

It won't help that she'll attempt to flirt around with Manager-kun, possibly sparking some circulation of terrible rumors from there onward.
You're character is going to hate mine lol

MIne already hates her, I think everyone might

I finished my character. hope you enjoy.

[fieldbox=", grey, solid"]
[bg=grey]
[/bg]​
[bg=grey]
52b201d78f2b1a4b9dc3aa7bd65d6d7e.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Tempest Camille Delatorre
=============
"First and last, right? Well, that would be Tempest Delatorre.
It's okay if you can't roll the R, most people have troubles with it."
=============
"I am sixteen years old. Some people think I am younger unless I wear fitted clothing."
Height and Weight:
5'6 and 118 lb
=============
"I weigh one hundred and eighteen pounds, and my height is five foot six inches."
Measurements:
32 B cup, 24 waist, 34 hip
==================
"I am a 32 B cup. I believe they're less than average, but I'm comfortable with their size. I'm not sure about my waist size.
Are there other measurements? I haven't had my measurements done in a while."

How do you feel about being in a group?
Indifferent, Guarded, Nonchalant
====================
"I don't really feel any particular way about being in a group. I am used to working in groups for performances. The only difference here is that the idol group is smaller than the previous ones."

Cold Tolerance:
Moderate
=============
"The theaters I used to perform in were really cold and performing normally warmed up our bodies. However, I don't think the theaters are any where near as cold as an ice rink. We shall see how I fair with it I suppose."

Skating Ability:
Adequate / Adept
=============
"Skating is like ballet only you're on ice and in a different pair of shoes. My balance is flawless, my leaps are flawless, and my spins are flawless. Of course I still need a lot of practice before I manage to perform more complex moves."

Singing Ability:
Inadequate / Poor
=============
"I have a hard time projecting my voice as it is, so I was never casted for roles that required singing."

Artistic Background:
Ballet, Fashion Design, Gymnastics
======================
"I participated in Ballet as you know. I won a lot of competitions in both ballet and gymnastics, but I had more of a passion for ballet. On the side I liked to keep up with the latest fashion trends and make sure I appear well dressed."

Personal Background:
Boring and Unexciting
==============
"Is this necessary? Don't production companies normally fabricate their idols back grounds anyways? Well I do not have much to tell as my life isn't very exciting. I have great parents that ensure that I am always at my very best. They're very supportive. I never really managed to make any friends, and I like to think it's because I have a very aloof personality. I don't really mind it since I prefer to keep to myself anyways. I don't really need any friends, my dog does a great job at being attentive and affectionate. When I do feel like talking to someone, I normally try talking to my fans via the internet. They're very supportive and kind people. At some point in the future I plan on doing a meet and greet."

Other:
No that is all.
=============
"No, I believe that is all that needs to be said. Thank you for your time."

#6b4985

Theme Song:
=============

(Please bring a recording of a song you think fits you best. They made me put this on here.)​

[/bg]
[bg=grey][/bg][/fieldbox][/
I like her. She's lacking a theme song, but she's approved anyway.

Also, I need to go ahead and post the Manager's profile in the topic so everyone can see it.

Name: Kisaragi Kibou

How did you end up with this job: Kibou always had tremendous amounts of luck, and actually won the idol group Frost Sirens through gambling. He saw it as an easy managing job in which he could do the bare minimum and still be viewed as doing his job, so he decided to stick with it, thinking it's the only job he'd ever be able to manage (no pun intended) anyway.

Managing Style: Lazily Effective

Background: Kibou grew up to parents who held high expectations of him. As time went on and he grew older, it became increasingly obvious that he would never be able to satisfy his parents. As such, he grew lazy, always putting only the bare minimum amount of effort required for anything he did. He's managed to survive off gambling, leading a relatively simple life, but things will probably become a bit more exciting now that he's the new manager for an idol group called "Frost Sirens".

Theme Song:

Here it is, but @FALCON, if you could rewrite it so it's in first person, I'd appreciate it.

I'll do that sometime tomorrow. Gotta reply to currently ongoing roleplays right now.~

• Thank You
Green.%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29.full.1704965.jpg

Name: Martin Reed

Personality: I generally don't care about much. What little I do care about, I will protect with everything I have. That indifference occasionally comes back to bite me in the ass, but like I said, I don't care. While I don't actually care whether the Frost Sirens succeed or not, I do, in fact, care about them. Hurt any one of them and I will make you suffer. It's not often you'll see me happy. Concerned, yes. Angry, yes. Disappointed, yes. But happiness isn't something that comes up that often around me. Just ask the Sirens.

How did you end up with this job: I volunteered, if only because nobody else would take the job. Nobody wants to take the risk of managing an unknown squad in an experimental project. Since my "career" as a rental desk cashier wouldn't really be affected by whether the Sirens succeed or fail, it only made sense. Then again, I don't know all that much about being an Idol manager. Maybe there's a manual somewhere, I dunno.

Managing Style: Detached. I tend to leave the Sirens to their own devices during practice. It builds teamwork and team cohesiveness, though it doesn't lead them to like me any better. On the off occasion I actually direct their practice on the ice, I do what I can to direct them together. I'll even bribe them with hot chocolate from the machine if it gets them to work together.

Background: I run the skate rental counter at the Frost Sirens' home rink. Since I had nothing to lose and nothing to gain, I volunteered to become their manager. Not the best choice, considering the conflict of personalities I have to deal with. Luna is haughty, Tempest is proud, and Lilian is submissive. Aria has the best personality of the four, but you have to be careful what you say around her or she'll start crying without realizing it. As it stands, any time they see me, I have a coffee in one hand and their files in the other. I'm not sure they recognize the documents I carry, but really, why should they?

Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.