Idol Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Cai, green, dotted"]Cai gave directions to the girl on the motorbike, his car engine running idle, which may come off as rude. However, he was truly happy to direct her there.

"If you want, you can just follow me when your friend gets back. I know my way quite well," He offered.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Delaney, aqua, dotted"]Delaney recognized her roommate Lyndsay riding her bike that way, up on a single wheel so confidently. She waved and smiled. It was exciting, in a way Delaney never hoped to experience first-hand. Books were all the excitement she needed, with the added benefit of having no chance of injury.

She looked at Lyndsay in a different way than she had in their dorm room. Before she knew nothing about her, and now it felt she knew something so integral to her personality. Delaney could read into every clothing choice, and all her mannerisms. If Delaney didn't know any better, she'd say she had a bit of a crush. She turned away casually, staring into the sky in the opposite direction.
[/fieldbox]

@Aleczandrya @UnboundDestiny

Elisa was already on the back of the bike with Lyndsay, watching the exchange of information that happened between the attractive guy in the car and the girl she was with. She put her hands on Lyndsay's hips again to hold on for when they took off. Her eyes stayed on Cai and Delaney, two people she had never met and knew absolutely nothing about. Where she was now, with her helmet on, Cai and Delaney would be unable to see her face at all and the only revealed feature would be her long dark brown hair streaming down her back. She was ready to go whenever they had the directions.

"Thanks for the offer, but we'll meet you guys there." Lyndsay smiled at Cai whilst refusing his kind invitation to follow him. She then smiled at Delaney, giving her a little smirk and a wink noticing her turn away before revving her engine, speeding up and rocketing down the road towards the destination on her bike, baway from the group in the car. She turned a corner towards the party place, seeing the designated building and the penthouse on top. "So, I guess I'll be able to show you that tattoo after all. When we're in our swimming costumes of course." Lyndsay smirked, looking over her shoulder briefly at Elisa.

@DuchessAriel @CylciaAlyann

Phoenix watched the whole exchange in silence and couldn't help rolling her eyes a bit. "Showoff," she whispered coldly to herself before staring straight ahead of her. She noticed them drive off and visibly relaxed, though her arms remained crossed. She remained quiet, already able to tell she was the odd one out so she decided just not to say anything at all.

Elisa smiled and chuckled, nodding. As they arrived, she pulled the helmet from her head with one hand while keeping the other secured around Lyndsay's waist. "I guess you're right. You'll probably see mine too then." She tilted her head back to look up at the penthouse. Was that where they were going? Yikes. We're these people all rich? She'd hate to admit it now, but she had never really participated at parties. She's have a problem interacting with all these people she didn't know.

@UnboundDestiny

"Oh that totally reminds me. I invited a few famous people. Everyone from a dancer to fashion designer." Thalia says wondering over to the kitchen. She picks up a small bag of chips and shafts munching on them. She though a bunch of small individual bags would be better. "So I guess I can give you a spoken tour. My house is open to everyone except two rooms. One room being my room and the other my recording studio. The pool is on the roof along with a beautiful garden." She says.

@Rilette @UnboundDestiny @Alice Falling

[fieldbox="Cai, green, dotted"]Cai shifted into gear and headed off down the road toward Thalia's place. He noticed the way Phoenix got agitated by Lyndsay, and was almost sure he heard her mumble "showoff" under her breath. He noticed a pattern forming.

It was not too far before Cai pulled in to Thalia's lot. He shut off the engine and opened his door. "Here we are, headed to the top floor." He exited the car and placed his keys in his back pocket. He went ahead to the front door, waiting for the others to follow.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Delaney, aqua, dotted"]Delaney rode in silence the whole way. Her phone buzzed and she saw a text from her boyfriend back home. How was the first day? it read. She responded quickly, Good so far. Not over yet.

As Cai pulled the car into the lot, Delaney craned her neck to see the roof of the building. No angle was sufficient. Once they were parked, she followed Cai to the front. "Top floor?" she asked. "I guess Student Council President is an important position."
[/fieldbox]

@Aleczandrya

Phoenix silently got out when they pulled up to Thalia's, rolling her eyes at the place. "Unnecessary," she mumbled quietly as she followed Delaney to the front though she remained several feet back, her bag with the bathing suit still in her hand even though her arms were crossed. She trained her eyes on a random spot on the outside wall, her teeth clenching together as she stared.

-SILVER-

Silver listened to the talking nearby. As Thalia announced that some famous people would be in attendance, he quietly applauded. It was awesome that she'd been able to contact people and get them to say they'd be there. Then he paused. He called into the kitchen after her. "Did you say a famous dancer? Who?" he asked excitedly, shifting to walk to the kitchen as well.

"These woman are more of choreographers then dancers. To answer your question, Jennifer Lopez and Mia Michaels why?" Thalia asks poking at Silver. "They will be here later." She then pops another chip in her mouth. "Why was there someone you wished to meet?" She chuckles.

-SILVER-

"Thalia, puh-lease. The whole reason I came to this school was to dance!" the short dancer cheered energetically, flicking his arm theatrically to emphasize his point. He then added in a way that seemed somehow goofy, "Well, and also sing. But, also to dance!" Of course he would love to meet famous dancers or even choreographers, should he get the chance. "How'd you bribe 'em to show up?!" he looked to the others nearby, beaming. "I mean, c'mon, who else is excited for this?"

@Sephiria @UnboundDestiny @Alice Falling

Thalia chuckled before taking his hand. Dance with me and show me what you've got. I didn't. I meet them prior to this year. I guess you could say they where sponcers." She smiled.

@Rilette

Amalia had followed along silently, excited by the beautiful place. She made note of the places she wasn't allowed to go to. Bellamy didn't respond to Thalia, he was to bothered by the whole party situation. Instead he had just smiled and nodded his head. Truthfully he was also really good at plots and he was good at character creation but actually writing lines and the story, that he wasn't too good at.

"Fashion designers? Yeah, I'm way excited for this party." Amalia said enthusiastically and messed with the hem of her skirt, pulling it down a bit. She flipped back some of her blonde hair, she really wanted to look presentable to everyone. Especially all the cute guys.

Bellamy could tell Amalia was sprucing herself up and he rolled his eyes then cringed. He realized Amalia was now and adult and would be dating actual adult guys instead of high school flings. He wasn't sure he was ready for his sister to grow up and he really wasn't sure if he would approve of any guy.

"You should go ahead, I need to find a better place to park." Lyndsay said to Dlisa, noticing how she seemed to not let go of her wish, even when they came to a stop. She offered out a hand to take the helmet once Elisa was off the bike.

@DuchessAriel

Elisa smiled and nodded, letting Lyndsay take the helmet and letting go of her. She kicked her leg over the seat and stood up straight, slowly moving toward the building in front of her. Should she just go in? She hadn't been invited personally and really did not know the situation at all. She had kind of come on a whim with the other girl. Reaching up, she scratched absently at the back of her head before moving forward, making her way inside the building and up to the penthouse door where she knocked. The option that their may be a doorbell did not come to mind as she was rather used to knocking instead. As she waited for someone to come to the door, she shoved her hands into her pockets and gazed around, wondering how someone could ever afford to live in a place like this. Crazy rich. This person was crazy rich.

@Sephiria

Lyndsay rode the bike back down the road, heading to pick up something that should've been delivered with her luggage but wasn't, although now she had got a text that the thing was delivered at the local post office. She head there quickly, pikcing up the parcel and stowing it in her compartment under the back seat of the bike, taking out her swimsuit and heading to a toilet to put it on under her clothes for ease of access when wanting to go swimming at the party. Afterwards she got back on her bike, heading back towards the building of the party and parking her bike nearby, turning it off and leaning it on the peg before absentmindedly running a hand through her hair before heading into the building and then the elevator, clicking the button to take her up to the penthouse floor.

[fieldbox="Cai, green, dotted"]Cai led the girls into the building and up the elevator to the very top.

"It may be unnecessary, but it was offered to her, and really if you had the chance, would you turn down living in a place like this?" He was starting to get annoyed with Phoenix's apparent hatred toward Thalia, and anger toward most people they ran into. Of course, he made sure that did not come across in his voice. Though he understood that these things bother her, he couldn't quite grasp why. She did not like people drawing attention to themselves in any way, or showing off their abilities. But they were in a school for idols. And she herself was a dancer. Isn't that kind of the point?

Cai wasn't in the business of hating everyone he came across. It just makes people not fun to be around.

He knocked gently when they reached Thalia's door.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Delaney, aqua, dotted"]Delaney could tell Cai was getting annoyed with Phoenix, not that he had given it away with his words or tone. It was just her perceptive nature again. She felt sad for her, but ignored it for the moment.

Her phone buzzed in her hand once again. We need to talk.. Once you get a chance, her boyfriend said. She held her breath waiting for someone to answer the door.

She text back quickly, We're talking right now. What's up?
[/fieldbox]

Even though he tried to hide it, Phoenix could tell he was getting annoyed with her. "Yes I would," she said simply as she turned and began walking away. There was no point to her being there. She knew absolutely no one and all it was for was so ThLia could make herself look better. "I'm going back," she said simply she pulled her shoes off, showing that she intended to walk, and almost impatiently waited for the elevator.

-SILVER-

"Hey, so you're a-- Oh. Hey, guys, I think I may have just heard something going on by the front door," Silver said in response to hearing Lyndsay open the door, not aware that someone had knocked. "Should I go get that?"

@Sephiria @Alice Falling

"Yeah, I heard I'm on it." Thalia says opening the door. "Welcome." She says with a soft smile. Her eyes landed on Cai before she laughed poking at him then walking in. "I think those is everyone...isn't it? Am I missing people?" She asks quitely to herself. She takes a deep breath and sits on the couch. "So where do I start." She starts crossing a leg over the other. "We have three bathrooms. Two down stairs and one in my room wich is off limits because its well my room. The pool is on the roof. You will find the stairs to the roof on the second floor. Okay for the simple rules I ask of. For one, no drugs and no alcohol. I've provided alcohol so what I mean by no alcohol is when it's gone its gone. Second please be nice to each other. I don't want to have to explain to the cops why someone was pushed off the top of the building. And Finally don't break or damage any part of my home. You break it you buy it and I don't think you want to be buying me new things."

Thalia then stands up and turns up the music. "Now lets have fun!" She cheers walking over to the kitchen to grabs her half eatten small bag of chips and a drink.

@Rilette @Alice Falling @CylciaAlyann @DuchessAriel @UnboundDestiny @Aleczandrya

Status
Not open for further replies.