Idol Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's interesting." Damien commented to Silver before turning and looking at Thalia come down the stairs. "YEah, we're getting along fine." He said before commenting, "No wonder they picked you for the VS shoot." He smirked, getting up as she walked and answered the door. He looked at the two new enterers, noting a girl and a boy with her. "I'm Damien, one of the two dragged here before it's even started." He chuckled.

@Sephiria @Alice Falling @Rilette

Eli switched the earbuds in her ears to make sure the ear closest to Lyndsay was open so she could hear her as they walked. Her hands were still in her hoodie pockets and her eyes were glancing around for a motorcycle. She'd never actually ridden on one before but had always wanted to. At Lyndsay's question, she shook her head, chuckling lightly. "Nah. The band normally keeps me pretty busy. Plus, those guys are always scaring any potentials off." She smiled to herself, almost fondly, as if thinking of one's children or younger siblings. Again she laughed, but this time at herself. "What about you?"

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay listened as they got to the parking lot, heading directly towards her bike which was parked in the corner. "Don't have one either." Lyndsay replied as they got to the motorbike. It was quite well known by intense fans of her band that she had dumped the last person dating her quite dramatically a few weeks before attending the academy. She had found out the other girl, her last partner being a girlfriend, had been using her to try and get in wth the more popular artists, as to hype up her own band and slander Lynn's. That had led to the breakup that turned out to be quite embarrasing for the other girl, along with practically wiping her band off the face of the earth. "It was a funny story actually, you might have heard some people going on about it..."

They were now at the bike, a sleek black design with enough room for two on the seat. It was jet black, besides a small amount of silver and even some gold coming through from the engine and such underneath. It stood up being held by a silver peg, and two helmets rested on the handles, one on each handle bar. Lyndsay reached into her back pocket and took out the key, taking one of the helmets off the handle bar and tossing it to Elisa. "I'm not gonna crash, but it helps keep the bugs out of your mouth if you're new to riding." She said to the other girl, stowing the second one in a compartment under the back seat.

@DuchessAriel

"Actually, I think I remember hearing about that incident through the grapevine. That sucks. Good thing you got rid of 'em." She shook her head in disappointment at any person who would do something like that. If the rumors were correct, that is. Catching the helmet, Eli pulled it onto her head, not bothering to latch it. She would wait for Lyndsay to get on before she would get on behind her. Absently, she touched the silver trimmings of the bike, appreciating it in silence.

@UnboundDestiny

"Don't worry about it, stuff like that happens. But it was really funny when she got called out by all the people she was trying to kiss ass to." Lyndsay chuckled, remembering back to the moment. Lyndsay looked at Elisa admiring the bitsx of the bike. "It's a nice ride, me and the band spent three years working on it. Granted, we built five of them in that time." She informed with a smile, getting on the bike in the front. She then looked over her shoulder at Elisa, smiling as she waited for the girl to get on the bike.

@DuchessAriel

She chuckled out loud, for many reasons, flashing her bright white teeth. There was really no reason to expand any further on what Lyndsay had said but it was funny enough to laugh at. It was also hard to believe that her band had made five of these things. She straddled the bike behind Lyndsay and slid up close, resting her hands just barely at the other girl's waist so she would have something to grab onto if she needed.
"And we're off to see the wizard..." She mumbled in a monotone.

@UnboundDestiny

"Me and the band also have matching tattoos, but that'll have to be shown another time." Lyndsay smirked as she turned the key in the ignition, the bike coming to life under them. She noticed Elisa holding lightly onto her waist and smiled. "You'll probably need to hold a bit tighter than that."She said to Elisa over her shoulder, revving the bike before heading from her parking spot towards the road, accelerating quickly. Her hair was currently held together by a small black bobble, only to prevent it blowing into Elisa's face and obscuring her view.

@DuchessAriel

Elisa laughed again lightly, wondering where the tattoo could possibly be that it would have to be shown at a specific time. Lyndsay was pretty funny actually. And for once, it was nice to feel like maybe she'd found a friend. Taking Lyndsay's advice, her brio tightened on the girls waist, hands sliding down a bit so she could grip the iliac crests which should help keep her steady while preventing her from hurting or tickling the other girl. Now that she thought about it, she had no idea where this party was or who was having it. Not sure whether she had just missed that in conversation or if that information had not been revealed, she decided to leave it for now.

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay had no idea where the party was either, only then realising the predicament as they turned from the parking lot onto the main road. Then she had an idea. She had made sure to note the most extravagant cars in the parking lot throughout the day when she arrived, so she gugessed they would just joyride around until they found a familiar face or familiar car. "Hold on." Lyndsay said with a smirk as they sped down the road, revving the engine quickly and kicking them up into a wheelie down the road, which was luckily fairly empty.

@DuchessAriel

Phoenix took the bag and got back into the passenger seat with a smile. "I think it will be too," she said with a small laugh and ran a hand gently through her soft hair before looking out the window.
@CylciaAlyann

Elisa just assumed that Lyndsay knew where she was going. It was nice when she didn't have to drive herself. She could just relax and observe the scenery which is what she did. The calming buss of the engine was lulling and made her sleepy just like every time she rode in a car she wasn't driving herself. Her hands held tighter to Lyndsay's hips to keep herself from falling back as the front wheel lifted from the ground. But the action made her smile and her eyelids drifted closed. This way she could feel the breeze without having to think about much else.

@UnboundDestiny

As Phoenix looked out of the window, Lyndsay and Elisa sped past during a wheelie down the road at high speed. Lyndsay managed to glance into the car as she sped past, noticing the girls from the dorm in the car along with the council guy who didn't get to speak. She noticed they were at a swimming suit store, realising that meant that there was probably a pool at the party. "Looks like there's gonna be swimming, wanna grab a swimsuit from the store or just watch?" Lyndsay asked, looking back quickly at Elisa as the bike dipped back down onto two wheels.

@Aleczandrya @DuchessAriel

"Hey Thalia!" Amalia greated Her, she smiled friendly and laughed at her joke, "I'm sure they didn't mind being dragged here." Amalia entered with Bellamy behind her. He smiled a bit at Thalia, he felt super awkward. He decided he should probably introduce himself.

"Hey, I'm Bellamy." He ran a hand through his dark hair as he introduced himself, a habit he had when he wasn't sure what to say. As you can imagine his hand ran through his hair a lot.

"Oh yeah, I invited him too. He's my older brother, he's also a model and a playwright." Amalia decided she would help introduce him, after all he didn't seem to be doing well by himself.

"It's nice to meet you, Damien! I'm Amalia." She smiled at the boy and out reached her hand to shake his.

@UnboundDestiny

@Sephiria

Elisa's eyes widened a little at the thought of swimming she secretly really love to swim. "I wouldn't mind stopping.." She looked away to hide any embarrassment that may show on her face. "Only if you were wanting to swim too. I don't want you to have to go out of your way." She cleared her throat and continued looking away, leaving the choice to Lyndsay. Eli would not admit it often but she was pretty incapable of making decisions.

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay slowed down the bike, swerving around in a u-turn to head back towards the swim shop she saw the others at. "It's no problem, I'm sure swimming will be fun." She said as she pulled up to the shop, putting out the stand with her foot before turning off the motorbike, stowing the key again in her back pocket. She then swung herself off of the bike, waiting for Elisa to gegt off and go into the shop.

@DuchessAriel

"Well of course. I look amazing, though I found odd the choose me. I mean have you seen how skinny there models are? I am fat compared to them and I'm not even fat this is muscle." Thalia says poking at her stomach before looking to the door. "Oh Hi!" She smiles. When the brother walked in she smiled gently. "Oh a playwright. That sounds like fun. I actually write all the time, plots that is. I make amazing plots but I'm no writer so making a story of it isn't the best idea. For that reason I stick to the language of music, English and Italian." She says before laughing lightly. "Sorry I'm rambling. If happens when I get excited."

@Alice Falling @UnboundDestiny

Elisa nodded and waited for the bike to stop before she swung her leg over the seat to stand up straight. She slid the helmet off her head and placed it carefully on the motorcycle handle. Without a word, Elisa turned toward the shop and walked inside, trying not to waste too much of Lyndsay's time. So she quickly found a swimsuit and made her way to the register to pay, glancing around to see if Lyndsay had found one or not.

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsey had also found a swimsuit quickly, waiting in queue behind Elisa so she herself could pay. Once Elisa was done paying for hers, Lyndsay stepped up to the counter and paid for her own, taking it once she was done and meeting up with Elisa back outside by the bike. "So, you got one?" She asked the girl, putting her own in the compartment under the back seat of the bike.
@DuchessAriel

"Yep." Elisa just tucked hers inside her hoodie and zipped it up to hold it. She would climb on the back of the bike after Lyndsay. "Ready to go." She pulled on the helmet and would hold on.

Lyndsay got on the bike, waiting for Elisa. "Hey, where's the party at?" She asked the three people in the car, her bike stationary as she waited for Elisa and the location of the party from the others. She kept one foot on the pavement, her bike still leaning ever so slightly over onto the peg stand. She wanted to drop Elisa off at the party before quickly running to grab something and heading back, so she kinda hoped to be there early so she wouldn't miss the party.

@CylciaAlyann @Aleczandrya @DuchessAriel

Status
Not open for further replies.