Idol Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolling off of him and then landing on the floor giggling before standing. "Oh you need to meet long time friend Silver. I swear the Kid has a weird name but all is good. Hes fun and you two should get along just fine. Hes new to the school so play nice." Thalia says grabbing Silvers hand dragging him infront of the couch. "You too get acquaintance and become best friends while I'm gone. I'm going to go get in my swim suit. I'll be to lazy to change later when I want to get in the pool." She smiles before running off.

@UnboundDestiny @Rilette

"Did she respond the text?" Amalia asked Bellamy as she sauntered out in a changed outfit. She was now wearing a dress that took her a long time to sow together. It was strapless fitted white corset top, made with light white leather, with a tight short black skirt which had a thin layer over top that flower around. The whole thing was stitched together with dark purple thread so it showed up in the white leather as an accent color. "And do I look okay?"

Bellamy sighed, "If you weren't 18 I wouldn't let you out of the house. But seeing as your of age," he chuckled and checked her phone, "no message so far. But the party hasn't even started. So don't worry. Maybe we should to walk around school?" Amalia nodded her head and agreed.

Thalia looked at her phone after getting into her room. "Oh a message from Ameila." She says reading the message. With a smile she quickly types back. 'Oh! Good! Also bring a swimsuit if you plan to swim also I live on the top floor of the building.' She sends before sending the address to her building. Walking into her closet she rummages threw her cloths before sending out a message to the people she had contacts to bring swimwear or spear clothing. "I can't find anything!" She pouts before spotting a black bikini with silver chains. She smiled and grabbed it pulling it on along with dark blue jean shorts. She walks over to the mirror and brushes through her hair after taking it down. She had it pulled back before.

@Alice Falling @CylciaAlyann

[fieldbox="Cai, green, dotted"]Cai felt his phone buzz in his pocket and pulled over to the shoulder of the road. "Sorry ladies, one minute."

He read the text from Thalia, warning everyone to bring a swim suit. Of course, he had known there might be swimming tonight, and had thought to bring one in his trunk. However, he forgot to warn the others.

"I forgot to mention, there might be swimming. I have my own suit, but we can go back if either of you need to grab yours." He placed his hand on the headrest behind Phoenix, careful not to pull her hair, and turned to look Delaney in the face, hoping for her answer.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Delaney, aqua, dotted"]Swimming? she thought. That might be a bit more intimate than she could handle yet. And she didn't feel like she could ask him to turn the car around for her swim suit if she wasn't sure if she would use it.

"No thanks," she said politely. "I'm not a huge fan of swimming." Much as she hated putting Phoenix on the spot, she was relieved she could play it off like she was apathetic. She turned to her friend in the front seat, waiting to see what she would do.
[/fieldbox]

@Aleczandrya

-SILVER-

The short soon-to-be idol walked into Thalia's place and gave a low whistle. "Looks nice in here," he commented, before turning to Damien. He watched as Thalia pounced on the guy, dragged him over, and then left in a flash. Well, he was fine with meeting new people.

"Hi, I'm Silver... Ilya Silver, though I prefer to go by my last name," he introduced himself, extending a hand to Damien with that signature grin of his. He noted how the man had reacted to his friend just a moment ago, and almost acted on his immature urge to pester this stranger about having a bit of a crush, but he instead asked a question. "Are you the Damien that Thalia's mentioned to me? It's nice to meet ya!"

@UnboundDestiny

Phoenix listened quietly as she thought to herself. Swimming? "I didn't even pack a swimsuit to be honest. But if you wouldn't mind stopping somewhere really quick I could grab one," she said with a questioning undertone in her voice. She didn't want to cause too much trouble so if he did then it was his choice. She wasn't very particular on her swimsuits and she knew exactly what size she was so she knew it would take her literally a minute.
@CylciaAlyann

[fieldbox="Cai, green, dotted"]"That actually would be perfect, there's a shop not too far out of the way. I wouldn't want you to miss out on the fun if you can join in."

Cai started the engine and continued the way they were headed, only making a right where they may have gone left. He thought about Phoenix in a bathing suit. Not that he would be seeing more skin in that than he is in her current outfit. But the image of her emerging from the water, hair dripping, burned into his mind. He turned the radio up as he pulled into a small shop that sells bathing suits. Well, bathing suits and lingerie. He hoped that neither of the girls took this the wrong way.

"I'll just, uh, let you go ahead."
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Delaney, aqua, dotted"]"I'll come inside with you," Delaney told Pheonix as she opened the car door.

Despite Cai's kind nature, Delaney was still not entirely comfortable being alone with him. It had nothing to do with him, but rather her own self-consciousness. She feared she would say something dumb like she has so many times in the past.

Plus, there was a two piece in the window that caught her eye. It made her reconsider her position on swimming. She shut the car door and headed for the entrance.
[/fieldbox]

@Aleczandrya

Phoenix smile slightly, deciding that she could easily find something that would impress. When they pulled up, she nodded and got out, dragging Delaney inside with her before beginning to look around. Just as she expected, she found the perfect one that exposed enough but didn't look slutty. She quickly paid for it before looking at Delaney with a grin. "Find anything you like?"
image.jpg
@CylciaAlyann

Elisa has spaced out a little but returned to herself in time to barely catch Lyndsay's question before she smacked Delaney with the door. Her eyebrows shot up in surprise and she somehow kept a stoic look on her face instead of laughing like she wanted to. She absently nodded to Lyndsay's comment about hot chicks and chuckled quietly to herself. When the other dormmates had parted, she finally answered Lyndsay's question. "Yeah, a few. Guitar, bass, drums, piano, and I'm working on the cello right now..." As she spoke, she grabbed her guitar case from her room and put the straps over her shoulders. She then looked at Lyndsay. "Why are the girls dressing up and running away..?"

@UnboundDestiny

"Apparently there's a party tonight, and everyone's invited." Lindsay replied to Elisa, opening her suitcase and looking through it. "We should probably go, it wouldn't be fun to miss the first party of the year." She added as she searched for something particular in her luggage. Upon finding what she wanted, she took the thing out, dropping it onto the bed before going back to searching for something else.
@DuchessAriel

Damien watched Thalia leave to change, the prospect of her b wing in a swimsuit intriguing. Luckily, he was always prepared for one of Thalias parties, and had his trunks in the bag he had brought with him. Upon seeing silver come over he grinned slightly. "I'm pretty sure I'm the Damien she would tell you about." He said, shaking Silver's hand. "How'd you meet Thalia?"
@Rilette

Elisa quirkiest up an eyebrow, looking over at Lyndsay. A party? She'd not heard about it and was not normally very good at parties. "Does that mean we have to ditch the studio and go to some strange gathering?" She pressed her lips together, feeling the weight of her guitar on her back. Studio or party? And if she agreed to go to this party, what would it entail? She assumed that she'd be fine dressed the same way she was now with her jeans, gray shirt, and black hoodie.

@UnboundDestiny

"Only if you want." Lyndsay said, zipping back up her suitcase. She was s big fan of parties, but looking at Elisa she could tell the other girl wasn't as enthusiastic as her. "It would be a good way to see if there are any others here are fans of good music, and we'll still be able to go to the studio after." She added, although she knew parties like this would probably last all night into the morning. Whilst she hadn't been to university before, she had been to a few university parties her friends had thrown when attending it themselves.
@DuchessAriel

"Oh! I got a text!" Amalia said and pulled out her phone, reading the message from Thalia she almost panicked, "Okay! We need to go back to my dorm. Apparently bringing a swimsuit is important." Amalia started to lightly jog back to her dorm, luckily the two hadn't walked very far. Bellamy followed behind at a slower pace.

Rummaging through her things, she had about four suitcases here since she brought along a lot of fabrics and clothing items, she found her most successful swimsuit. It was a pale blue lace bikini top with high wasted white and blue shorts with little buttons going down both sides. She found one her few bags she brought, a small one, and put her swimsuit and her phone in it. She opened her door and ran right into Bellamy, "Okay! Got it! But now you need a swimsuit!" She didn't even bother to apologize for running into him, it probably hurt her more then him.

"I'm not going to swim. I'm mostly going to check people out," Amalia raised an eyebrow at Bellamy who then had to clarify, "check out the competition and make a few connections. I don't swim, Amalia." He shook his head at her.

"Fine. But we better get going then, Thalia texted me the address. Let's take your car, okay?" Bellamy had brought his car with him to school. It was his car, not Amalia's. He had worked hard and had bought it with his own money with a small loan from his parents. Amalia was not allowed to drive it under any circumstance, not even an emergency.

The two walked in silence to the parking lot and Amalia read him the address. When they found the place Amalia couldn't help but feel overwhelmed and extremely excited. Bellamy just felt nervous.

"And here we go to the top floor!" Amalia said as she got out of the sporty red car and went to the house, Bellamy silently following. He was brooding.

Elisa shrugged. Lyndsay was probably right. Making connections was always good. And maybe she'd have a better time than she thought. Thoughtfully, she ran a hand through her hair, pushing it away from her face briefly. She then quietly looked down at herself. "I don't have to change into something skimpy like those other chicks, do I? I don't own anything other than jeans.."

@UnboundDestiny

"I'm not changing into anything else. You're not the only one who owns nothing but jeans." Lyndsay replied with a semi-smile as she looked through the things she had taken out of her suitcase, sliding a few bands onto her wrist. She debated whether to change t-shirt or not, but eventually decided against it and put the other back in the case. She then turned to Elisa. "Those other girls are cheap and throw their bodies at anyone anyway." She saind in reply to Elisa's comment about the skimpily clad girls before picking up a key and putting it in the back pocket of her skinny jeans. "Let's get going, we'll take my bike."
@DuchessAriel

Elisa watched Lyndsay prepare in her own way for a moment until the girl looked at her again - it was met with a warm smile that showed nothing but gratitude for her understanding. She nodded and gently laid her guitar back down in its previous spot. From there she would follow Lyndsay to her bike. She was practically drooling in anticipation of seeing it. And Lyndsay even said she could ride on it with her. Score. "Lead the way."

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay smiled, opening the door of the dorm and heading out. She walked down the hallway towards teh school parking lot for students, making sure Elisa was still following. "So, you got a romance with anyone?" Lyndsay asked as they walked in a friendly manner, curious as it she had never heard much about Elisa's relationship statuses. She didn't want to intrude too much, but a bit of curiosity had overtaken her on the manner. She had her hands in her pockets as they walked.
@DuchessAriel

[fieldbox="Delaney, aqua, dotted"]Delaney decided to buy the suit from the window, a two piece with a strapless top with layers of black and light green ruffles all over. "Yeah, I did actually. I might swim after all, who knows." She walked up to the front desk to pay.

Delaney purchased the swimsuit and walked with Phoenix back to the car, slipping it into her purse.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Cai, aqua, dotted"]As Delaney got inside, Cai started the engine again, ready to drive away when everyone was inside and buckled.

"Glad you both found something. It should be a fun night."[/fieldbox]

@Aleczandrya

_20150709_171637.JPG _20150402_234453.JPG _20150402_234442.JPG _20150402_234428.JPG _20150402_234413.JPG
(ROOMS BELOW ARE OFF LIMITES FOR THIS PARTY Mainly because one is her bedroom. The studio is normally locked. vv)
_20150402_234137.JPG beatsuite.com_01.jpg
Only the suit is black and chains are silver._20150713_175820.JPG

Thalia walked down the spiraling stairs from her room in her black bikini and dark blue denim shorts. The shorts where the length of normal shorts and everything seemed to fit her nicely. "I do hope the two of you are getting along. If you aren't I'll have to lock you in a room together." She smirks walking over to kitchen to pull out dranks and snakes and what not. Like she said before she had been planing this for a while. She was sneeky however and knew better then to serve actual alcohol. So instead she replied all of it and plans to make people think they are drinking when they really aren't. Once she was done in the kitchen she turns on the radio of a bunch of hit songs and give or take a few she made with some artist that have yet to be released.

Soon their was a knock on her door and she runs over to see Ameila and a young man she assumed to be her friend. "Welcome! Glade you came. So far you two are the first other then the two I dragged here." She chuckles guiding them in.

(There was actually an exprement thing about making people think they were drinking and they would still act drunk and have a good time. The things we learn in health class xD)

@UnboundDestiny
@Alice Falling @Rilette

-SILVER-

Silver let out a bit of a laugh. He let go of Damien's hand and let his own small, tan hand fall to his side. "Good grip you have," he commented. "Do you want the long version or the short version?"

"My family tends to move a lot and vacation a lot. One day a few years back, we were all visiting a new place in Italy. I was really excited to check things out and I sorta lost track of my parents... and how I'd gotten to where I was... and then I saw Thalia, and she agreed to help me."

@UnboundDestiny

Status
Not open for further replies.