Ibaraki-doji no Hyakki Yagyo

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
And there we have it. General position.

Is anybody free to interact right now? I didn't want to copy everyone else and go to the park, but it seemed not many people are at the HQ either >~<

There's the base, which is probably in the traditional Japanese style, and near to a human city, but partially hidden. Rio also just stepped out into the city/town.

Reactions: EternalMusic
I kinda want the twins to meet... my twins and your twins

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
omg that would be soo cool~! Where are your twins at the moment Raine~? ^^

They are actually at the park. Lol

@Crow I was wondering if I could add telepathy for their powers/abilities? They would be able to talk to one another easily but when talking to others it is much harder and it requires much more effort. I just wanted to make sure if that was alright with you before I did anything ^^

@RaineSensei I am sorry that it is taking so long I am only just being able to sit down and post ^^;;

Twin telepathy? Ah, pretty common, and a classic. I have no objection.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Crow awesome thanks~ I just thought it would be easier to write just the one post when writing for both of them that way~ ^^ But thank you~ Would you like me to add that to my character sheet~?

@RaineSensei I shall now complete my post~ I believe that Crow is with you~?

*nods head* I shall be sure to pay attention to Crow's character as well~ Is there anyone else with you guys~?

No one else is directly conversing with us

*nods head* okie dokie~ And which one of Crow's charries are you interacting with? Sorry about all the questions~ ^^;; I do believe that Crow has more than one charrie am I right?

Ibaraki-doji. You could just look at the posts, but its whatever

Reactions: EternalMusic
Status
Not open for further replies.