Ibaraki-doji no Hyakki Yagyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there we have it. General position.

Is anybody free to interact right now? I didn't want to copy everyone else and go to the park, but it seemed not many people are at the HQ either >~<

There's the base, which is probably in the traditional Japanese style, and near to a human city, but partially hidden. Rio also just stepped out into the city/town.

Reactions: EternalMusic
I kinda want the twins to meet... my twins and your twins

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
omg that would be soo cool~! Where are your twins at the moment Raine~? ^^

They are actually at the park. Lol

@Crow I was wondering if I could add telepathy for their powers/abilities? They would be able to talk to one another easily but when talking to others it is much harder and it requires much more effort. I just wanted to make sure if that was alright with you before I did anything ^^

@RaineSensei I am sorry that it is taking so long I am only just being able to sit down and post ^^;;

Twin telepathy? Ah, pretty common, and a classic. I have no objection.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Crow awesome thanks~ I just thought it would be easier to write just the one post when writing for both of them that way~ ^^ But thank you~ Would you like me to add that to my character sheet~?

@RaineSensei I shall now complete my post~ I believe that Crow is with you~?

*nods head* I shall be sure to pay attention to Crow's character as well~ Is there anyone else with you guys~?

No one else is directly conversing with us

*nods head* okie dokie~ And which one of Crow's charries are you interacting with? Sorry about all the questions~ ^^;; I do believe that Crow has more than one charrie am I right?

Ibaraki-doji. You could just look at the posts, but its whatever

Reactions: EternalMusic
Status
Not open for further replies.