"I wish that I could be like the cool kids."

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just have a quick question about the classes and stuff.

All the characters are either 17 or 18, which usually these are ages of senior students.Yet we are taking Sophomore classes. I think I'm pointing this out a bit late (since the RP has already started and all) but I just noticed this.

So I just have a quick question about the classes and stuff.

All the characters are either 17 or 18, which usually these are ages of senior students.Yet we are taking Sophomore classes?
The class names have been generalized to their subject, is all. Plus, schools in different places all do things differently.

I'm so British your American terms confuse me. XD

Reactions: Kitsune
@N/A I talked to Kitsune and explained to her that I've been pretty busy which is why I haven't posted (Philosophy and Psychology are killing me right now). Plus the SAT is tomorrow, but I'll try to post soon :)

• Thank You
Reactions: King
Oh ok. I thought we were waiting for you that's why, if she said it in OOC then I didn't get an alert or must've missed it somewhere ouo I was just worried that we were all waiting/if it was gonna die

Well, I was waiting for her....

But, if it's okay with @Cherie , then we can continue and she could post when she gets the chance????

Reactions: Daisy
Okay, so, from the "Like" on my post, I'm assuming that's a "yes" to us continuing and @Cherie jumping in when she is able to...?

Seems like the best course of action, I suppose. owo RPs don't often get very far very fast at the beginning, anyway.
Also @Kitsune -- I think the Meaning Of Forever RP is waiting on you o.o

Okie dokie!
And is it? Ah, I have to respond to that after this. >.< Thank you, though!

I'm next right? o.o I'll get a post up this evening!

Reactions: N/A
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
LOLOL. RYDER IS ONE THO
HALLLLLOOOOOO
TRUE! ALSO KIAN!

THIS IS TOO MUCH //Ax rushes away to get breath

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I TOLD YOU I WAS SERIOUS xD GLAD YOU LOVE MY POST WITH THE PASSION OF 1000 BURNING SUNS

• Love
Reactions: King
I'm babysitting at the moment, but I'll type up a reply when I can. c:

Reactions: Kitsune
I'm sure we've all figured this out, but....

Until Cherie is able to post (since she's hella busy with SATs and studying and just school life in general), she will be skipped in the rotation of posters. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.