"I wish that I could be like the cool kids."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schedule and posting order is on the first page, first post, if you're curious about the schedule.

The IC is up! Go and post your intros!

And, like I said in my intro, you don't have to start in English. You can start in History, Biology, etc.

Reactions: Kaz
On another note, we can have everyone post their intros first and then begin the posting order.

Just throwing out ideas.

Reactions: N/A
On another note, we can have everyone post their intros first and then begin the posting order.

Just throwing out ideas.

I say yay to this idea - I can't post til tonight and I don't want to hold up!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
History
English
Geo
Bio

Jax's schedule so the day goes by fast for him. Classes that take up a lot of work to classes that gives less work in his opinion XD

Reactions: Kitsune
Okie dokie!

So, for now, it's free for all. Once all of the intros are up, then we'll go by the posting order~ :3

- Gym
- English
- History
- Biology
Lunch
- Geometry

That's Ryder's classes, if anybody is interested!!

English
History
Geometry
Gym
LUNCH
Biology
Drama (as elective)

Cass's classes~ :3

None of us have the same classes XD

THERES TWO PLAYERS AOIWDHEOIFHEOIHF
I REALIZED THEY'RE ALL FRIENDS BUT--
@Kronas17

HUSBAND FROM FOREVER AGO -its pardonmesir/noceur if you remember... or remember my character Gina XD-..... should my player, Jax and your player chris start as enemies before becoming close friends or something or should they just be bffs or frenimies c:<

Idea: We skip to lunch soonish otherwise the RP is just us listing what our characters are doing in class XD

Reactions: Kitsune and N/A
@N/A AHHH WIFE how could i forget :D I mean I like the frenimes idea its totally up to you:eyebrows:

@Ay-Ex I agree, maybe everyone's first post could be their current class and then the next post be lunch

Reactions: King
@Kronas17 Fine by me 8D.
Best friends and yet they also get into serious arguments or almost-fights.
I feel like as a heart breaker chris is more of a dating person as a player.
While Jax is more of the booty calling player LOL. I hope its correct XD

more importantly: You remember.
crying-waterfalls.gif

right-in-the-feels.gif

giphy.gif

*throws a buttload of loving gifs xD*

GUYS GUYS ALL OF YOU!
to be in the same room why not lunch?
Jax has a service dog so he's rarely in the cafeteria. Y'know.. 'food contamination', to much attention, precaution, etc and stuff.

Maybe the 'cool kids' during lunch all hangout in one empty classroom -with permission from the teacher who leaves the room during lunch-/ as long as they leave the room the way they saw it. clean.

edit: i mean i don't mind going into the cafeteria here and there to show other social classes and students "WOW THE KEWL KIDS."

Last edited by a moderator:
@N/A I wanna be getting the booty calls too XD , Yeah I think the whole classroom idea is good or outside somewhere

@Kronas17 me and my dumb ass put 'Cronas' lol

HOW DO WE SETTLE THIS
Chris is more of a dating player/cheater but also gets booty calls
but jax is more known for booty calls/sleeping with others o-o idk
chris sleeps with the 'high bitches' who are popular and shizz while Jax is known to sleep with anyone lol. idk.

I can so imagine a argument between the two and its always,"YOURE A BITER STOP TRYING TO BE ME."
"WELL I PLAYED MORE GIRLS THAN YOU."
"YOU MAY PLAY MORE GIRLS BUT IM MORE WELL KNOWN NOW"

*back and fourth*

@N/A I like that lol Okay fine its settled then

@Kronas17 I feel cool for the suggestion >B)

omfg imagine:
C: Dude, guess who i slept with?
SHE IS GORGEOUS.
J: Was it _____?
C: Yeh. how'd you know?

JAXSTER'S ANSWERS:
1. I tried to bag her.
2. I was cockblocked.
3. I bagged her already lulz. Guess it proves she's a skank......

XD

@Ay-Ex @Kronas17 I agree. Once we post our intros, the next post can be us leaving our class before lunch to go to lunch.

@N/A I second this! I love the classroom idea. :3

@N/A your ideas are amazing, im in love XD

So, I've just realized that you can make the fieldset border any color you want, if you use hex values.

Like:
Code:
[fieldset=Gregory, #df99ff]

I don't know why I never realized this, before, but I figured you guys would want to know. :I

Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.