"I wish that I could be like the cool kids."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing a major gif hunt right now, plus procrastinating, so if you want you can post ^.^

Welp, I guess it's up to you now, N/A .3.

If you guys want, we can tweak the posting order and have N/A be third instead of Cherie.....???

Eh, I'll tweak the posting the order.

So you can post, if you want, N/A~ ^_^

@Kaz @N/A @Cherie @Ay-Ex @Kronas17

!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

[Not really, but really]

I have tweaked the posting order. It's still in the first post on the first page so go check it out! It's not that big of a change, just a few switcharoos with some people, but still important so we aren't all accidentally posting.

That is all c:

@Ay-Ex @N/A @Cherie @Kronas17 @Kaz

Due to personal events, Kaz will be out of internet for quite some time. Not sure how long exactly, but for a long while. Because of this, we'll have to continue the roleplay, but just skip his turn until further notice. That is all.

• Thank You
Reactions: King
Boo doop bloop ~~

Who is next to post? oAo

Guys, I don't think I will be able to post until friday afternoon so if you guys want to continue with the order, I don't mind. Report card grades are due friday and I have to do all my missing work until then >.< (I pinky promise I'll be more active after this friday)

I won't be able to correctly post till Friday or Saturday XD cause the layout code breaks with my phone/on phone mode in general

It's no rush I'll wait for your post I was kinda busy with life as well

Sorry for the delay, it's carnival and things are crazy here during this time. I'm writing up my post now, but it won't be that good (or long) since I got a bit of a writers block.

It's fine I just don't want this to die out

•Ryder Lee | 18 | Typical Teenage Rebel | Axy
•Cassandra Jones | 18 | The Girl in Your Dreams | Kitsune
•Anastasia Molotov | 17 | The Delinquent | Cherie
•Jaxster Sinclair | 18 | Don Juan [Player] | N/A
•Gregory Matthews | 17 | The Happy-Go-Lucky | Kaz
•Christopher D. Wayne | 17 | The Heart Breaker | Kronas17

@Ay-Ex @Kitsune @Cherie @Kaz @Kronas17
hey guys.

should I post? o.o
Bc it's Kitsune's post next? ? ?

Reactions: N/A