"I wish that I could be like the cool kids."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, established relationships and whatnot would be easier to get through the roleplay.
While if we start from the beginning its useful to know one another's characters HOWEVER the rp might die of boredom later on in like a month and a half or so or last longer. 50/50 chance. That's based on MY experience.

So it's up to you :o
I mean we could do relationships then flashbacks OR do when they're meeting each other and then skip to present time c:.

But like said, it's up to you vuv

I think this is a good idea!
I've always found it easier to begin with established friendships, that maybe aren't that close yet - So it's easier for characters to keep interacting without loosing the building of relationships and stuff!

Asfor lessons/classes, I'm used to high-schoolers their age doing four of their chosen subjects, and having 5 periods a day. Of course, that's only what I'm used to ^^~

Posting order is probably easier~~

Of course, it is up to you ultimately a!!

Reactions: Kitsune
I'm used to that too, cause I have 5 periods in school -that sounds silly but whatever XD-.
So with my school its
4 classes
Lunch
1 class.

I mean we can add in a sixth period which is free time. Study skills, electives, etc. it would give the characters more interaction as a group besides having lunch together. An extra period includes taking away minutes from the 5 classes.
If you don't want a sixth period there's also after school of course. I didn't say after school cause i don't know if the RP will take place MOSTLY a at school or also out of school which would be a mix modern RP I call it(like shopping is allowed, dinner, etc).

Last edited by a moderator:
WOULDNT IT BE COOL/FUNNY IF THE COOL KIDS WERE A STUDENT COUNCIL OR GOVERNMENT LOL

Man, my school had 7 classes a day. 5 classes, lunch during 5th, then 2 more.

If you figure out a time kitsune I need to know so that I know Jacques (dog) age. Because I put in that Jacques is somewhat of a service dog for Jaxster and therefore comes to school with the male -possibly sometimes-. I say somewhat cause nothing is wrong with Jax however he brings the dog as comfort -I wouldn't say a therapy dog, but whatever XD-.

If you figure out a time kitsune I need to know so that I know Jacques (dog) age. Because I put in that Jacques is somewhat of a service dog for Jaxster and therefore comes to school with the male -possibly sometimes-. I say somewhat cause nothing is wrong with Jax however he brings the dog as comfort -I wouldn't say a therapy dog, but whatever XD-.
For the sake of realism, you should probably say Jacques actually has official training as a service dog. :I There's no way any school would allow it, otherwise, seeing as fear of dogs (especially large ones) is very common among teens.

I was debating between it :/. That dog part was based off of someone and I didn't want to entirely create it based off the person I know. Which was why I said somewhat and kept questionably saying somewhat... But with permission the person was fine with it.

Cause I was going to add Jaxster also having PTSD and a mildly serious condition in which he has spasms around his stomach area as well as slight anxiety disorder vuv so all is clear now. The dog will most likely be of service however that depends on the roleplay as well so I know I can make the dog large 8D rather then stay a puppy... Though I can say Beth died in the summer or so before school started.

@Kaz YOU JUST HELPED ME WITH MY CS THANK YOU.
Cause I was like,"jeez how will Jax start from the bottom... I mean just 'playing' girls doesn't really fit it necessarily... It's a slowww process to be on top."

Then the idea,"he can potentially be bullied by looks as a middle school kid/freshman... Then slowly bulk up and work out more during the summer and slowly change, etc."
Then slowly become a flirt sophomore year before sleeping with them.... And leaving...

And then he's more attractive but of course still has some 'problems' such as the spasms when anxious and etc. ouo

Reactions: Kaz
It's the weekend, yes.

Reading over everything, I think established relationships would be nice. I liked what @Ay-Ex said about not being too close so there's still room to build. They could all know each other and have being a Cool Kid in common, but, as the roleplay goes on, they could start to hang out and figure out more about each other and things like that~ :3

As for classes/lessons, I think having more periods would be nice for more interaction. And, maybe, two of them are always in one class together so no one is alone...? And then one class they're all in it. (Unless that's too much interaction.) We could have....six periods. Four periods, lunch, then two more.

And, because this always happens, we don't need to drag on the class. So.....only some posts per class. Maybe 4? 5? And then it would be the next class.

@N/A It'll be a mix modern RP. So some things in school and some out. Parties, shopping, movies, etc. is all allowed (encouraged even).

And, for the days (time skips), we won't drag those on either. So I'll do time skips for those as well. (Unless, at some point, our characters are out all night until the morning sun, then there wouldn't really be a time skip, I guess.)

The posting order could be the order that everyone applied. Or some other order, if anyone has any ideas. (Maybe alphabetical? Or who joined Iwaku first?)

@Hello Luna Yeah, all of the spots are already filled up. I'm sorry, but thank you for showing interest! c:

We should be starting today!

Last edited by a moderator:
The posting order could be the order that everyone applied. Or some other order, if anyone has any ideas. (Maybe alphabetical? Or who joined Iwaku first?)
I think the order should be order of application - So on the Sign ups sheet - Whoevers post is first is first and so on - Do you think?^^

Sounds good to me~ c: I'm excited to finally get started.

I might be grounded till Monday or Tuesday lol.
Grades...
@Ay-Ex GABRIAN IS GETTING IN THE WAY LOL.

I might be grounded till Monday or Tuesday lol.
Grades...
@Ay-Ex GABRIAN IS GETTING IN THE WAY LOL.
I've accidentally emerged myself in a million RPs right now+ School so I may take some time to reply occasionally!

Gabrian is killing me! Especially AU Gabrian o-o

Reactions: N/A
It's all good! I've done the same.

Should I just post first, even though I didn't post my CS first? omo

Then, whoever actually posted their CS first, can post after me?

It'd go like:

1. Me
2. Ay-Ex
3. Cherie
4. N/A
5. Kaz
6. Kronas17

Reactions: King
It's all good! I've done the same.

Should I just post first, even though I didn't post my CS first? omo

Then, whoever actually posted their CS first, can post after me?

It'd go like:

1. Me
2. Ay-Ex
3. Cherie
4. N/A
5. Kaz
6. Kronas17
Sounds good. c: Naturally you'd have to post first, you're the GM~

Reactions: Kitsune and N/A
Whoo i cant wait for this to start :bananaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.