I Will Always Be There For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erin was pretty surprised by this. Usually that seemed like something he would do. But he smiled again, "Oh geez Case," he said jokingly, "Talk about a bad influence on the poor child." However he continued driving however he did slow down a bit making sure she doesnt fall out.

It seems Casey had ripped a page from Erin's book on this stunt, but hey, she's still a teenager. Still has some impulsivity in her. No big deal right? She just laughed and relished in the wind blowing through her hair and the sunlight beaming down on them. "Don't worry. She'll be smarter than me when she's my age!" Casey yelled over the wind and smiled. She felt a bit of freedom. It was wonderful. "Oh hey, we're here!" She pointed toward the pool and climbed back inside before he parked. With her hair all blown back like that, the mark on her neck was obvious, but it wasn't as bad as it had been yesterday,

As he parked his car he was still smiling but he simply shook his head. The same way his mother does. He pulls out his key then turned to look at his sister . "Alright kiddo now I expect you to put on sunblock when you and Case get into the girls locker room understand?"
The little girl let out a groan, "But whyyyyy?"
He gave her a fake scowl, "Because you burn easily thats why."
Her jaw dropped, "But... so do you! If anything you burn way worse than me!"
"Do not!" He reponds. But he knew it was a lie.
"Do too!"
"Do- ughhh.... whatever" he says as he gets out of the car, "Just get your little butt out of the car."
She couldnt help but giggle when he says this and gets out, she grabs the bag in the back seat.

Casey smiled sweetly again as Erin's big brother side showed up. The siblings were hilarious to listen to and Casey just watched with amusement. "Well Erin, looks like you have to put on your sunscreen. Don't miss any spots or you'll burn unevenly!" Casey teases and followed Julie out of the car and toward the locker room with her bag.

He jokingly rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "Pfft! I dont need sunscreen. Just make sure Julie will put some on." And with that he grabbed his clothes and towel out of the backpack Jules and him were sharing before they went in. Once they were in he quickly went to the supply shop and got some sunblock for him and a locker key. Then he walked into the boys locker room. Once he was in there he took off his shirt then threw his stuff in his locker. Except for the sunscreen. He applied some on but the hardest part was trying to figure out how he was going to get some on his back. He sighed trying to come up with ideas on how to do sobut he certainly wasnt going to ask Case... not with everything he has been feeling latley. And he didnt want to prove to them that theh were right. Then a pretty blonde hair blue eyed girl came in. All her haor was in a pony tail. And she seemed to be able to sense his delema. Luckily she worked there . She giggled softly, "Want me to help?" He turned to look at her and smiled a little, "Oh... sure." He hands it to her and she starts applying it on his back. "Wow... you have some great muscles."
He arched an eyebrow , "Um... Thanks."
"You work out?" She asked still applying it.
"Yup actually I am a boxer."
"Ohhhhh thats so hot." She said with a giggle and put the cap on the bottle he turned around and grabbed it smiling, "Well thanks! And thanks again for helping me out!"
She gave him a wink, "No problem cutie." And with that she walked out of the locker room and by the pool. When she left he arched an eyebrow and sighed. He didnt know how to feel about that. He threw the bottle into his locker, locked it and headed out of the locker room.

Casey just rolled her eyes and nodded. Once they were in, she grabbed the bag with Jules' stuff in it and got a locker key for both bags. "Okay Jules, let's get you all set." She smiled and led the little redhead to the girls locker room where she placed both bags after pulling out the sunscreen and towels. "You want me to put your clothes in the locker so you don't have to wear it out there? It'll be better to apply sunscreen with just your bathing suit in here. Plus it'll already be dry before you have to go in for your swimming lesson."
Casey herself only pulled off her shorts, revealing a purple color choice for bikini. She didn't want her bruise showing yet., so she left her tank top on and decided to add sunscreen out there

Julie simply nodded with a smile, "Yeah! I dont umderstand why my brother is wanting me to put on sunscreen on." She pouted slightly putting some on her legs, arms, neck and face. She pouted again and held up back to Case, "Hey can you pwease help me. I cant reach my back." She giggled lightly.
Meanwhile Erin was waiti g by the girls locker room with his arms crossed leaning against the wall.

"You don't understand? Why not? Sunscreen keeps you from getting sunburn and sunburns sting. They hurt you the next day and well..they suck. So, Erin's actually trying to keep you from hurting. He's doing you a favor trust me." Casey smiled and kneeled down to help her apply the stuff. "Of course.'" Casey spread the sunscreen all over her sensitive skin and put the extra on her limbs in case she hadn't added enough. She felt a tiny bit maternal, helping her out and she kind of wished she had a sibling of her own. Younger or older, she didn't care, but then maybe she wouldn't have to be so lonely in her house all the time. Casey stood when she was done and locked the clothes in the locker. "Okay you're set, Jules. Ready to learn how to swim?" She smiled, heading for the exit holding the towels and sunscreen in one hand and her other holding Julie's.

She nodded once again and smiled up at her,"Yes! And thank you Case!" She quickly gave Case a hug and before they walk ouy she says, "I wish you were Erin's girlfriend. Your soo nice!" She let out a giggle then she walked out. She immidiatly saw her older brother and ran to him hugging him tight, "Bubby!" Thats what she usually calls him. He smiled down at her, kneeled down and hugged her, "Hey kiddo." Then he looked up and saw Case. Of course he couldnt help but blush. Despite the fact that she was still wearing the tank top he still thought she was pretty. He got up and quickly looked down at his sister."Ok! You two ready?"
She nods then looks a little surprised, "Wait... two? Your teaching Case?!"
He nods with a grin, "Yup! But you will be in a life vest so you definetley won drown. And remember I was a life guard for a while? So you two will be fine."

Casey smiled wide at the sweet hug , but froze at the door when she said girlfriend. Her face went red as her eyes widened. Girlfriend? They're..she's just friends with Erin. W-why would Julie want them to be together?

...but...what would it be like to be his girlfriend? No. She couldmt think it. At least not here with his perfect body and charming smile and warm, green eyes., nope. No. Can't think about it. He wouldn't feel that way even if she could risk their friendship.

Casey's face was still pink when he reassured Jules, reminding Case of when he had been a lifeguard. He let her sit in the high chair once. But only when his boss wasn't looking. Casey smiled at the fond memory, but bit her lip nervously at the thought of swimming too deep. She was obviously never taught when she was a kid because of well..her parents, but after that she would never let anyone teach her. By then the water was a bit scary. At least where it was deep. The shallow end she could enjoy herself in, but the deep end would drown her.

"Mhm. So I'll set these on some lounge chairs and you guys can jump in if you want. I'll be putting on sunscreen." Casey smiled and headed toward the shallow end of the pool deck where she spread out the towels on two lounge chairs before opening the sunscreen. She wasn't as fragile as the Scottish, but she was still pale.

Last edited:
He smiled a little and looked at Case but only for a second, "Alright! But first we need to get you a life vest he says as he looks at Julie who groans, "Awwwwww! B-but... B-but..."
He chuckles as he grabs one and kneels down and straps it on her.
"No but," he said feeling a little bit more like a dad than a brother, "I'm doing this because I love you. We will start off in the shallow end alright?"
She nods still pouting a little. Once he got it on her he smiled and stood up, "Alright now I'll jump in first and then bring you in.
"Ok!" She said with a small smile on her face. And with that he dived a little onto the shallow end. He could hold his breath for a while. After a few moment Julie began to worry then he popped up to the surface and moved his hair out of his face then walked over to the edge. The shallow end was so shallow he could just walk. Then again he was pretty tall. He held his hands up, "Ok. Come on girly." And with that she got into his arms. He gently put her into the water and of course she floated because of the vest. She had a big smile on her face. Then he started showing her how to swim a little bit.

Casey had spread the sunscreen pretty much everywhere by the time Erin stood up in the shallow end. She looked to check on him, but ended up staring. Even from the pool deck she could see how his body glistened thanks to the water running down his body...down his chest..between his abs...
Casey shook her head and blushed, snapping herself out of it when Julie jumped into her brother's arms. She still had to get the sunscreen on her back. She struggled with it for a second, but it wasn't long before she just gave up. She knew the tank top would stick to it anyway. She would just have to deal with the uneven tan lines on her own time. Because taking off her shirt was not going to be a good idea in a public place. Not to mention Julie, who might tell her parents...oh it could be a mess if she wasn't careful.
So she just stayed on her lounge chair, content with kinda sorta maybe staring at the way Erin's body rippled like the water he stood in so easily. "Nice job Jules! You'll be ready to swim without the vest in no time! I'll even let you take my lesson time." She smiled. She knew it wasn't the best excuse to stay out of the water, but lying wasn't an option because she sucks at it.

It didnt take long for Jules to get the hang of it. Like her brother she was a quick leaner. Erin is definatley not dumb. A straight B student in fact. Sometimes however he didnt think some things through. He smiled at his sisters improvement, "Good job Jules." He saod with a smile then heard Case's voice which caused him and her to look at her. Jules giggles and slowly dog paddels over to the ladder and gets out running over to Case, Erin following shortly after her and making sure she wont slip. Jules looks at her with her excitedblue eyes, "Erin is a great teacher! Its your turn now Jules." She paused for a moment , "Wait do you need help getting sunblock on your back first? Because Erin can do it! My hands are too small." Erin had to do a doble take, he thougt, 'Wait what?' His cheeks turned a little pink. He mentally sighed, "Whats the big deal? Its just sunblock. "
He put on his usual smile, "Yeah I can do it if you want."
Neither of them knew it but Jules was actually pretty crafty. She was setting this all up in hopes to help them get together.

Casey blanched when Julie learned so swiftly and invited her into the pool. It had been awhile and she wasn't sure how well she could really handle herself.
Then the sunblock...she bit her lip and shook her head.
"It's fine I won't need it. I..think I like watching you guys more than going in myself. I'll stay here. You guys would have way more fun without a scaredy cat like me." Casey smiled nervously. Maybe she liked watching Erin a little too much...she blushed and scooted back on the chair a little so they wouldn't drip cold water on her.

Jules and Erin looked at one another then shetook off her vest with a smile, "Actually I'm going into the kitty pool. I wanna play with kids my own age." And with that she took off to the kitty pool which wasnt at all that far from the bigger pool. Erincould still keep an eye on her and it was impossible for her to drown in it. He yelled, "Alright just be careful!" then he looked back to Case and smiled slightly, "Alright you. Its time you learned how to swim and I wont take no for an answer."

Casey deflated when Jules declared that she was leaving to play in the kiddy pool. Awesome. Thrown to the sharks. The overprotective red head one that is. How could she resist staring at his drop dead gorgeous body now?! Her cheeks reddned. Again. How many times would she blush beside a shirtless boxer before she got over it dangit?!
"I can swim just fine. In the shallow end. And that's as far as I go. Lesson or not. Or you're going to have to make me." She smirked. If he did make her, surely he wouldn't go as far as to strip her shirt off without permission, but anything else would leave her with the wet tank top and that would be the perfect happy medium for her. She had never swum with a shirt on, but she was sure it couldn't be that different.

He made a 'Tch' sound and smiled, "I was planning on teaching you in the shallow end first then possibly the deeper end later on. And you dont swim you walk! Either way I am teaching you." He smiles and gently takes her hand. He was starting to be able to look her in the eye more. Didnt take that long but now hewanted to kiss her more than ever. 'Control,' he thought as he gently brought her to her feet, 'its all about control.'
"Now come on." He says still with a smile on his face. He gently leads her to the shallow end.

Last edited:
He doubted her? Really? Casey groaned and gave in reluctantly, dragging her feet all the way to the pool. When he gently led her in, she shivered and held tight to the pole on the steps. "But it's cold." Now she was just prolonging it. She had a tank top on and that would keep her warmer than most. She was afraid of what being so close to half-naked, wet Erin would so to her level of restraint. What if she started feeling more than a fluttery heart around him? She couldn't let that happen. It would be torture because he would never like her back.

He slowly went into the pool first still holding her hand. He chuckled, "Oh stop complaining and just get in goofball." He grianed when she was refusing and picked her up slowly putting her in the water. With her body being close to his his heart skipped a beat.

Casey shook her head and laughed a little, able to loosen up a bit until he picked her up. Case squeaked and held onto him tightly before he lowered her into the water. The bottom was tile so she slipped for a second, sunk all the way down to her neck, then swiftly grabbed his arms with a gasp to pull herself up and stand. The water was up to her bellybutton, but now that the shirt was wet, it stuck to her like a second skin, showing off almost exactly what it would have if it werent there at all...besides the correct coloration of her skin of course. Or should she say, discoloration because of the bruise. But of course she wasn't thinking about that with Erin so close. Her stomach's and heart filled with butterflies as she blushed. "Oops." She met his eyes shyly. They were so beautiful. Had Erin ever looked more handsome??

Status
Not open for further replies.