I Will Always Be There For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
He continued holding her, "Of course I did. Dont mention it." Suddenly he hear Jennifer cough which made him look at her. "Yes please. That would be wonderful. I'll just stay here and watch them." She nods and grabs the extra keys to their lockers and left. Julie looked down at one of his hands and noticed the blood. Her jaw dropped and she got out of the chair and grabbed it, she examines it, "Bubby. What happened?"
He looks over at his sister then looks down at his hand realizing what she was talking about... Shit... he thought fast, "I uh... punched a wall..." he knew this lie would fail because his fists didnt have any scratches... just Terrance's blood.

Casey tried to ignore her condition, trying to absorb the warmth of Erin's protective embrace. Ignoring everything else until Jules asked what happened. Wait....what did happen? Why wasn't he beside her the entire time? Where did he go? What did he do? Casey, with chattering teeth, pulled out of Erin's arms and examined his hand, which he had just made a terrible excuse for. There was something that wasn't quite right about his 'injury. She wiped her thumb along his knuckles and felt nothing. Nothing but blood. How did he get blood on his hands without hurting himself...unless it was someone else's...
Casey gasped and widened her eyes at Erin. "You didn't--Erin what h-have y-you done?" She whispered, trying to deny what she already knew while she trembled because she had away of his arms a bit. The tank top was really chilling her. Even under the blanket, which was now a bit damp.

He simply sighed, "I..." he looked down he didnt want to see the way she was looking at him. Jules ran out of the life guard station for a moment and saw Terrance being put on a stretcher, "No way! " she yelled then she ran back, "The meanie guy is on a stretcher." He shot his sister a glare.
"THANK YOU Jules... I was getting to that..." he finally looked at Case
"He almostkilled you.... I wasnt going to let him get away with it....But... I didnt kill him if thats what you are thinking." He looked at her with his green eyes which are completly sincere

Last edited:
At least Erin looked a bit ashamed at however he had fulfilled his vengful purpose. How badly could he have hurt Terrance to have stained his knuckles with blood? Jules swiftly revealed it. Casey's eyes grew to the size of dinner plates when she said he was on a stretcher. Casey gasped and looked to Erin, who had no right to get mad at his sister when he had put someone in a stretcher! no matter what he had done or who he was.
But then he told her why he did it. At least the guy wasnt dead.. Casey just groaned and fell back to the cot. They could talk about all of this later.maybe drop Jules off at a friend's house or something...
Casey curled up in a tiny ball, facing away from the sincere emerald yes that cared for her so much. Maybe too much

He noticed she turned away and pouted slightly, "Oh come on! Dont be like that! Look-" Then Jennifer walked in with the stuff and smiled, "I got the stuff."
Erin was still pouting. He was basically acting like a child at this point. He rested his chin in the palm of his hand and muttered, "Great." Not really looking at anyone in particular. Jennifer hands Case the clothes, "Here you go."
More than anything Erin hated when Case did this. Completly ignore him and turn her back on him. It always drove him crazy. She knew it too. He remembers one time in 6th grade he came back from camping and purposly gave her poision ivy. She didnt talk to him for a whole week. It drove him crazy! Of course at the time he was a little too young to understand that that was a little mean... but still. And now she was using that against him.... geesh. He continues to pout looking like a complete child as he does so.

Last edited:
Erin predictably became irritable as soon as she began to ignore him. But she needed her space for a moment. And so he could complain all her wanted. It was a good thing though, that he didn't get that opportunity because Jennifer luckily returned and gave her clothes to change into. The only problem was, her near-drowned condition wouldn't allow her to stand without difficulty. The blue was only just starting to fade from her lips. So she had to change in front of them. awesome. Casey sat up with little difficulty and immediately peeled off her soaking tank top that slapped onto the floor soon after. She groaned and put her hand gently over the black and blue bruise on her right side. It was slightly swollen now and she wasn't sure when it would go away. The she reached for the dry t-shirt Jennifer handed her, slowly trying to ease it on without hurting herself. Even raising or stretching her right arm was painful now.

Out of the corner of his eye he say the bruise. He grit his teethand looked away still pouting. For a moment he concidered helping her... but then that feeling subsided. Julie looked at her brother. Even though she wasnt naked it still didnt feel right for him to be in here while she was changing. He grabbed her brothers hand that he was supporing his chin with and tried pulling him up. "You have to get out. Girls only!"
He arched an eyebrow, 'she cant be serious....' she thought. But he sighed. It was clear Case didnt want to talk to him at the moment anyways. He sat up and took his hand away and says flatly, "Fine... you dont have to tell me twice." And he walked out the door. However he waited just outside the door leaning back against the wall with his arms crossed while Jennifer helps Case. He scowled to himself. Muttering sweaar words in Scottish. Eventually he decided that he could train a little bit here. He looked over to the pool area and noticed Terrance had already been sent to the hospitaal and his friends were gone. So he did a hand stand and began doing push ups that way. He couldnt help it. Today was too much. All he wanted to do at this point was train... clear his head.

Last edited:
Casey laughed a little to herself when Julie forced him out of the room and so she changed with Jennifer's help ad tied up her wet hair. Then they put a towel over her shoulders for extra warmth and handed her a water bottle. And then it was time to get out of here. She doubted that she would ever be a able to come to this pool again. It took her a minute to be able to stand and walk, but she was already growing warmer getting her blood pumping. She was still pale, but her lips were back to their normal color. On her way out the door, she leaned against her doorway entrance and took sips from her water bottle while watching Erin do handstand pushups. Damn she had just had a near death experience and she could still ogle his abs?
"So when do I get to see your next boxing match?" Casey mumbled, still very soft spoken and...watered down. She tightened the towel around her wishing she could go home and talk to someone about this. Someone like a mother. Like normal girls do. But that wasn't really an option..

The sudden opening of the door surprised him. He had to look down in order to see her and it completly distractrd him. He managed to bonk his head on the cement as he was going down on a push up. He fell on his back and quickly sat up rubbing the top of his head,he mutters, "Owww" then brings hois hand to his face. It was bleeding a little but it wasnt that bad. He stoosd up and smiled a little at her, "In 4 days."

"Oh! Sorry!" Casey exclaimed. She hadn't meant to get him hurt! She instantly knelt down next to him and it was a good thing he was on the ground because she already felt off balance and woozy from moving too fast. "Okay I'm excited. Just don't overdo your training alright? Looks like you already have a head wound. You wanna clean that up before we go?" She shivered and gently reached out to run her hands through his bright red hair until she found the injury and barely touched it to make sure he wouldn't feel any pain. "That's blood. Go grab a gauze pad or something." She oredered, looking very stern and even more concerned. Though she didn't know how well she could pull off the former with her weak state. Maybe a nap would do her some good. And more water. She'd probably finish the bottle in the car.

He smiled lightly and took her hand away frim his head, "Its ok really. Just a little bloof. No big deal." Of course knowing him he still will probably over train himself anyways. He stood up and slowly helped her back up making sure not to hurt her or make her feel dizzy. Julie with their backpack and handed Erin his wolf t-shirt. He smiled a little at the girl and put it on, "Thanks sis!" then Jennifer poked her head out and he nodded slightly to her, "And thank you Jennifer. I really appreaciate your help."
She waved her hand, "Oh it was no problem at all cutie."
He arched an eyebrow, "Uh... its Erin."
She giggles, "Oh I know."
His eyebrow stayed arched then he eventually shrugged it off then looked down at Julie and Case and smiled, "Alright you two. Lets go home." And with that he lead them to the girls locker room to make sure no more pushing in the pool was involved then he went into the guys locker room and passed it . He waited for the to on the other end where the cars were.

Last edited:
Casey sighed when he pulled her hand away. He just saved her life and she couldn't even suggest he get a gauze pad? It goes both ways. She'd give her life for his any day. Casey leaned a bit on Erin when he helped her up and smiled at the siblings when he put a shirt on. Good. The distraction of his shirtless body might have been a bit much for her at the moment, but apparently not Jennifer, who openly flirted with him before they headed home. She sighed, kinda sorta envying Jennifer for her confidence and perfect swimmer body. Even if he had kissed her...she still felt..inadequate. Unequal. So she held Julie's hand through the locker room and met Erin back on the way to the car. She needed to sit down quick anyway. Everything drained her too swiftly after such a traumatic turn of events. She would have to store so much in the back of her head anc try to sort through it all when she felt less exhausted and cold. She kinda wished she had a bowl of soup. Maybe they'd have a can at Erin's house.

Reactions: Bryce
When he saw her he smiled a boy and opened her side of the cars door. Julie hopped in the back. Once they were both in he shut the door and went to his side. He strapped in and started the car. Julie yawned, "I am sooo sweepy." She says cutley while rubbing her eye. Erin chuckled, "Well how about you take a nap? I am sure you are exhausted."
She doesn even argue. She just simply nods, snuggles with the backpack and quickly falls aasleep. He chuckles once more and drives off.

Casey stumbled into the car, curled up into a ball with a towel wrapped around her, and looked out the windshield blankly. She just wanted to sleep or something.. there was too much going on in her head.

((In the airport))

Reactions: Bryce
((Alright lol))
Erin glanced over at Case, "Yeah its probably best you sleep too" he says kindly. So many things were going through his head. "You have had a long day too."a
All he wanted to do was train. Today was too much. So many things were swimming in is head he just couldnt think straight.

Last edited:
Though Casey curled up against the car door, she kept her eyes open. "But then what will you do while I'm asleep?" She mumbled, knowing it is rude to leave your host unentertained. But she was mostly afraid of what she would see once her subconscious had a hold on her.

Erin gave her a small smile as he drove, "I'll be driving of course. Look you are exhausted, I can tell just by looking at you. I will be fine." Personally he thought some peace and quiet would do him some good.... try to thinksome things through before he did his real 'therapy' at home.

Casey sighed and her eyelids grew heavy. She yawned, frowned and wrapped the towel tighter around herself. That hadn't been what she meant because her nap would last longer than the car ride. What would he do at home?
She was too tired to think about it. So she just nodded weakly and drifted off against the car window

With both girls asleep in the car he was able to think.... what the hell happened? He let out a sigh muttering swear words in Scottish. The kiss was what was mostly on his mind... he could believe how much he liked it. As he parked into the driveway of the house Julie woke up, yawned and looked around before looking at her brother, who turned off the car and turned to look at he r and smiles. He hands her the keys, "Good, "he whispered, "Now that your up why dont yoh become my little helper and open the door." A big smile appeared on Julie's face, she liked helping her brither out. She took the keys, ran to the door and unlocked it. While she did this Erin got out himself and walked over to Case's side. He sloy opened the door, unbuckled her and slowly and carefully scooped her up in his arms. He shut the car door behind him with his foot and headed inside.

Casey was too tired to dream yet. Her weary body sunk into a deep sleep before he even stopped the car. She was still kind of pale an shaky so leaned close in to Erin when he picked her up. His warmth made her feel a little better and subconsciously nuzzle against his chest

Status
Not open for further replies.