(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

And I don't actually think I have a least favourite type. I mean they're all great in their own way <3

Lady Bernkastel said:
I agree.

And I don't actually think I have a least favourite type. I mean they're all great in their own way <3

Indeed! I don't have a least favorite type. If I composed a list of all my favorite Pokemon, it would be endless. (I have favorites from all types.)

@кετรยεкí Thanks, I thought that one seemed a little better.

I'm not terribly fond of the Fairy type but I still tend to use it and I'm slowly coming to love it.

My favorite Fairy type Pokemon has to be Floette. I fell in love with that Pokemon after I played the games. At first, I wasn't fond of Fairy type. I was outraged in the beginning, but my opinion changed over time.

I think Sylveon was what really got me to give Fairy type a chance and play it. It's an interesting looking pokemon that you can tell just from its appearance that it would have a nice personality.

Omygosh! I forgot about Sylveon! Personally, I adore Sylveon's shiny form. I love both forms, but the shiny has more blue than pink. (Blue is my favorite color...)

wow I was late on that draw... -brings Pizza back for all the Pokemon geeks- I knew I would love Fairy types immediately. Dragons were too OP

Audrey Schultz

image.jpg

History

Audrey lived in the Sinnoh region until she was 7, which was when she moved to Kanto. After the move, her two parents divorced, putting a large amount of stress on her. She grew up with her mom, who married another man, who happened to be a martial arts maniac (no pun intended). She trained with him in hand-to-hand combat, as well as his hitmochan. Her parents always worried if she went out on a journey she would be abducted, so they kept her home despite the combat training much to her frustration. With the professors help though, she might just be able to take one.

Personality

Audrey is a sarcastic person, who sometimes makes jokes that aren't always interpreted as such. She tries to get along with people, but comes off as blunt and misunderstood. She can be an extremely nice person though, once you can tell joke from seriousness. And apologetic, definitely apologetic.

First Pokemon

Riolu

Dream team:

Lucario, absol, rapidash, pidgeot, ninetails, and Haxorus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Audrey Schultz

View attachment 31405

History

Audrey lived in the Sinnoh region until she was 7, which was when she moved to Kanto. After the move, her two parents divorced, putting a large amount of stress on her. She grew up with her mom, who married another man, who happened to be a martial arts maniac (no pun intended). She trained with him in hand-to-hand combat with him, as well as his hitmochan. Her parents always worried if she went out on a journey she would be abducted, so they kept her home despite the combat training much to her frustration. With the professors help though, she might just be able to take one.

Personality

Audrey is a sarcastic person, who sometimes makes jokes that aren't always interpreted as such. She tries to get along with people, but comes off as blunt and misunderstood. She can be an extremely nice person though, once you can tell joke from seriousness. And apologetic, definitely apologetic.

First Pokemon

Riolu

Dream team:

Lucario, absol, rapidash, pidgeot, charizard, and Haxorus.

There you are! Yay and welcome~ I should probably change the title to OOC too...

Btw: Yo!!! Brax!!!! I love your character Joshua- I mean Marlon!!!!!

Wait! I just remembered ninetails! Let me fix something on my CS.

@Braxnond

When this thing starts, you and me are definitely pairing up my friend. No one makes a character that looks like Joshua and is not paired up with me.

Pfftt. I wonder if my character will end up traveling alone. .__.

Status
Not open for further replies.