(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or quadret! *looks at Arius* Yep, we're gonna have lots of fun times together!

Hmm, I like the sound of WhiteBane's character. Ricky reminds me of a Tsundere.

Oh, and if u need help Arius, let me know cuz I have literally watched almost all pokemon seasons, and played almost every game.

Same here! I played the games, watched the movies & watched the episodes.

Oh, and if u need help Arius, let me know cuz I have literally watched almost all pokemon seasons, and played almost every game.
I've played every game...so those are the stories I know. Oh and thanks. I wanted a co-op person...so this offer just made it easy! -appoints you 2nd in command to help lead- <w< Hope that's cool...

@WhiteBane: *Deadpan* It's settled. I think it would be interesting if they traveled together. XD (Tsundere types are one of my weaknesses.)

Yay another Delphox fan! btw neat CS...
Who can't love Delphox? I choose Fennekin as my starter in X and Y and Cain (my Delphox) was amazing! An absolute tank. Paired with my Talonflame (Drake), they were an unstoppable pair! Actually, my whole team was amazing. Though their awesomeness made the game too easy -.-'

Who can't love Delphox? I choose Fennekin as my starter in X and Y and Cain (my Delphox) was amazing! An absolute tank. Paired with my Talonflame (Drake), they were an unstoppable pair! Actually, my whole team was amazing. Though their awesomeness made the game too easy -.-'
I actually got a female Fennekin twice; yes I have Pokemon Bank so I can collect all the stones by restarting both the X and Y versions I have.

oh yeah I will put up the IC tomorrow at some point! Since it seems we've got a decent amount of people; just wanna wait a little longer before I actually do the IC

@WhiteBane: Indeed! I'm sure it will be hilarious. XD

@Arius Angels: Last time I played the games, the Pokemon Bank wasn't available. How do you purchase it? (I haven't played the games for awhile so I'm a little clueless. XD)

@WhiteBane: Indeed! I'm sure it will be hilarious. XD

@Arius Angels: Last time I played the games, the Pokemon Bank wasn't available. How do you purchase it? (I haven't played the games for awhile so I'm a little clueless. XD)
Through Nintendo E-Shop, download Pokemon Bank, Pokemon Transporter, and when your 30 day trial ends you can buy the pass from the app itself for 5 dollars. a YEAR not a MONTH

Name:

Zoe Rosen

Appearance:

Zoe_zpsabc2d41c.jpg

History:

Her parents were never really around, they having multiple jobs to keep afloat. She lived in a rather poor household, despite her parents having three jobs each. Being as there was a large tree outside her house, she would spend most of her time in it. She was very adventurous and by the time she was ten, she left home, wanting to explore the Unova region. Her travels took her to Kanto, she getting the money by helping various people in the towns she visited.

Personality:

Hyper-active and happy-go-lucky, Zoe always looks for the bright side in things. She is very playful and random, but when needed, she can come up with brilliant ideas. She loves to make other's laugh and smile. She is furiously loyal and temperamental, giving her a bipolar demeanor. She is normally always outside.

First Pokemon:

Eevee

Dream Team:

Umbreon, Leafeon, Jolteon Flareon, Vaporeon, Eevee

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HufflepuffOwl
*Glomps a leftover piece of cold pizza*

Mukkyuuu everyone has been setting up teams without me! I hope Dahlia doesn't end up alone... But perhaps she doesn't have a very likeable personality? XD *Plots on how to make her more attractive* *Considers sex change*

Status
Not open for further replies.