(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question:

Are we all going to start out with our beginner Pokemon? (When we obtain them...) Or will it be set in a time where that Pokemon evolved? (In other words, a time where they bonded.)
You'll just be starting out~ which means I will have an adorable; unevolved; Ralts and you'll have the basic form of the Pokemon you picked.

An adorable little Shinx. I imagine him more serious and aloof. By the time he evolved into Luxray, he'll be very protective over Sirena! XD

Well....I just checked out Delphox's shiny form and I love it! Normally I would think those colors wouldn't work but Delphox makes it. I'm also excited for this rp seeing how it's about one of my favorite games and I get to have a cute ,little, fire lizard follow me around until it evolves into a beast.

I'm very excited for this but I have some bad experiences with Pokémon RP's in the past (mostly they've been abandoned by the GM) so I hope that won't happen again :/

I adore Pokemon so I'm excited for this RP! (It's one of my favorite games of all times.)

I'm very excited for this but I have some bad experiences with Pokémon RP's in the past (mostly they've been abandoned by the GM) so I hope that won't happen again :/
-biggest Pokemon nerd EVER- Who do you think I am? >w> I wouldn't ever ditch out on something like this especially if other people are interested as well! -its rare for her to find Pokemon fans normally-

I can't wait for the new game to come out! I was surprised they already formed a new version. (In my opinion, it seemed like X&Y barely came out, ha.) A good friend of mine and I are ecstatic!

@Arius Angels: Pssttt. I'm a huge Pokemon nerd too. (One day, I will purchase the older versions. Sadly, I started with Platinum. However, I'm still a huge fan!)

Haha I'm the kind of person who literally loves EVERY Pokémon, even the most hated ones like Vanilluxe (except dunsparce, because ew), and I like experimenting with lots of different teams and types. Sadly there has been a lot of hate withing the fan community lately which I think is really awful :(

Haha I'm the kind of person who literally loves EVERY Pokémon, even the most hated ones like Vanilluxe (except dunsparce, because ew), and I like experimenting with lots of different teams and types. Sadly there has been a lot of hate withing the fan community lately which I think is really awful :(
Yeah I know it's made me madder than a hornet! btw...I have you beat then. -smirks- Love Dunsparce too~ all Pokemon yay!

Same here, I've played from Leaf Green and Fired Red up to X and Y. I was and still am surprised and excited to buy and play Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. The hate nowadays I can't understand; we're all pokemon fans and if you don't like something that doesn't give you the means to hate on everything and those who like it. Either way everyone knows the haters will still get the game and play it.

Yeah I know it's made me madder than a hornet! btw...I have you beat then. -smirks- Love Dunsparce too~ all Pokemon yay!

Oh noes I'm not the biggest fan! :O :( Sometimes I think Dunsparce is cute but then I look at the tail and the weird wings and I'm just like ugh what hwy I can't even what is this thing?!

Genwunners ugh :/ I personally really like X/Y
Oh what's everyone's favorite type? Mine has got to be either dark or psychic.

If you didn't figure out by my CS my most favourite type is Ghost, but I really like Water, Psychic, Poison, and the recently introduced Fairy types :3

Genwunners ugh :/ I personally really like X/Y
Oh what's everyone's favorite type? Mine has got to be either dark or psychic.
I agree, I like gen one since that's what I started at but I also like the other gens as equally much.
Mine is a toss up between Fire or Dragon.

There's always going to be haters. Where do you think the expression, "Haters Gonna Hate" came from? (Well, that's my version of the phrase, ha.) The important thing to do is ignore them and stay true. If you love all Pokemon, love them! Unfortunately, I'm not like that. There are a few I can't stand. (Bidoof for example. I absolutely hate that Pokemon. I'm sorry, but my opinion is never going to change with that Pokemon. Consider it a Agree to Disagree moment.)

I don't have a single favorite type. That's impossible for me. My favorites include Dark, Fairy, Water, Electric, Ghost, Ice, Poison, Dragon, Psychic & Fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Did anyone look at my CS...? >w> -its filled with Psychic types- I love them, SO much and they can learn a variety of moves to handle all situations!

Merp I can't believe I forgot Ice types! Those are my favourite, too XD

To be honest, I love all types. I do have favorites, but all the types appeal to me. (Even Normal! Gotta love Delcatty or Eevee!)

Glob, I would be the type to have a Eevee evolution party. I absolutely adore Eevee. (All the evolution are in my top favorites!)

Status
Not open for further replies.