I need a little smut in my life! (F looking for long term M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Porcelain Smile

Original poster
Good evening everyone! I am going to make this kind of short and sweet. Also, not as decorative as everyone else and well that doesn't bother me too much.

A little about myself:
I am Twenty-four and I work full time as a special needs teacher. I am on the eastern side of the united states and I normally get on here for a little each night. I have been role playing since 2008, but this is really the first time I have used this site. Also, it would be lovely if all my partners could be 18+. I prefer to play females, but if you want me to play male, you are going to have to be okay with doubling with me. So, I get a little of what I want and you get a little of what you want. I am however starting school again next month for my Masters degree, but if I need to disappear for a long period of time I will tell you. The longest I'll ever go without getting on to say something is two days. I am a hopeless romantic, but I also like the kinky things and I so badly want to add those two things together. I am going to put a little pairings down below, but if you have ideas please tell me.

The roles I would like will be in this color and if there is a plot I will put * next to it.

Jax Teller x OC
OC x Sam or Dean or Cass (Supernatural)
Dylan or Sheriff Alex X OC (Bates Motel)

Buffy or OC x Spike
Crimson Peak;
Thomas Sharpe x OC
Alan McMichael x OC
Alan McMichael x Edith Cushing

OCX Loki
Band Member X EX-Girlfriend *
Joker X Harley Quinn -More Modern *
Mad Hatter X Alice *
Demon x Human
City Girl X Country Boy *
Married X Single *

Roommates
Best Friends
Photographer X Model
Arranged Marriage
God X Goddess
Vampire X New Vampire
Band Member x Fan
Client x Therapist (Kind of have like a split idea in mind)
Stefan x OC
Damon x
OC

PM me if you are interested and of course share any ideas you have (:

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Always looking and always up for other people's plots and ideas (:

Currently at home sick and would love for some people to help keep me entertained while I sit in bed all day.

I'd love to hear your Mad Hatter x Alice idea! Even if I don't care for it, I'd also be up for roommates or best friends.

I'd love to hear your Mad Hatter x Alice idea! Even if I don't care for it, I'd also be up for roommates or best friends.
I tried to message you, but it said your mail box was full so I couldn't start a conversation haha.

would love to hear your ideas for the Client x Therapist role play. I had a few ideas myself. What would she be coming to the therapist for treatment? Can not sleep or over sexed and can not be satisfied. there are so many ideas that can lead to really fun things to work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.