I hate love stories. (Total improv)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not so much in strips but thanks for the thought." she giggled as she grabbed her shoes and limped to the door.

as Shannon reached for her pocket I assumed it was for a phone and I did the same. .. I pulled up the contact info screen and saved her number.. specs of water dripping on the screen from the leaves. I whip the phone then return it to my pocket. "so what do you say to lunch in two days " i tug the leash "c'mon hippo" i stand waiting for a response moving the hair from my eyes with my free hand.

She smiled and nodded as she saved his number on her phone.
"Yeah, that sounds great. We can just meet up here again and go somewhere?"
She blushed a little and tried to hide it away with her blush, looking at Mark from under her dark lashes. She really liked that he seemed so calm and friendly unlike other guys who would try to get her in bed on the first date. She was glad she'd long cast away guys like that.

i smiled and said "somewhere " as i walked away i looked back "see you later." i wave then began to jog home in the rain hippo barking as we leave. .... once home i shower and pop in a movie i sit back on the couch and relax.

He looked at her limping and shook his head rushing around a corner and coming back with a computer chair " Tada your chariot awaits "

As he left, she started running home and before long, she was him again. She took off her clothes to her underwear and changed into a large sweater and a pair of shorts, making a cup of tea and taking some cookies and small pastries to eat. As she finished it, she sat in the living room on the big couch, watching TV while she drank the tea and nipped a bit at one of the pastries.

Jenna looked at him and smiled, "Thanks." she got in her chair and held on tight.

He smirked walking down the hallway, " the boss is gunna wondee what happened....so i'll say i got into a fight to protect you...right..and then i dodged a punch and he hit you...and...and....you skid across the floor! And then wham i knocked him out...perfect story hah "

She stuck out her tongue, "I'll totally tell on you." she joked and giggled. She wasn't in too much pain yet. Blood began to drip down her leg. She notice this and looked at Isiah, "Where's the first aid kit?"

" Oh..." he said pushing the chair faster down the hall and cutting a corner heading right into an office pulling out a first aid get from under the desk and kneeling down opening it and then looking at her"....i guess maybe you should handle this...ya know..." he said looking at her skirt and then standing up walking away.

She nodded and bandaged herself up fairly quickly and securely. She bent and flexed to check if the bandaging would stay and sighed relieved when it did. She took some pain pills and put her heels back on then stood up, "I guess I should get going to HR." she said sighing a bit. Nerves were kicking back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.