I hate love stories. (Total improv)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, weather can be deceiving, it seems." She smiled at you and stroked a lock of hair away from under her hood, the black cat ears moving slightly in the wind.
Feeling a bit chilly, she zipped the hoodie to her neck and sighed softly.
"It's really unreasonably cold out here... Isn't it supposed to be in the middle of summer? I should've worn more clothes..."

hot.jpg
(mark but with a smile)

"yes it can.. " as I say this hippo jumps up and begins to lick her leg.. I give a little chuckle then quickly yank his chain back not knowing how she would react ." bad dog." I say to hippo" he whimpers cause he can see the anger knowing that I don't get mad so he was in the wrong. I look up " sorry about that he tends to jump on people."

"It's okay, he's really cute."
She bent down and stroked hippos ears, smiling before she stood back up, putting her hands into her pockets.
"Do you live far from here?"
She looked away slightly and stroked a lock of hair from her face, masking herself from the pouring raindrops that sometimes penetrated through the safe crown of leaves above them.

"no I live only around the corner. what about you.. " after asking he smiles and looks to the sky as he watches the rain come down he begin to feel like this was some kind of dream was it really happening.. he discreetly tried to pinch himself to see if he was sleep .. it didn't work he was woke. he could see the sun shining through the clouds but the clouds were saying more and more rain

"Ah.. well, about two miles from here, I think. I walked for a while before I got here.."
She smiled slightly and ran a hand through her hair again, stretching like a cat, her shirt and hoodie being dragged up to just above her navel when she raises her arms, and then back in position as she lowers them again.
"Mm... I'm happy I got here, though..."

I give a simi confused expression "wow two miles is a long way .. away, were you going to walk home. " I look from the sky to her face.. I put my right hand on my head and scratch it?

"Uh.. yeah.. well.. I walked here in the first place, so yeah... I was planning to just walk home.. no big deal.."
She smiled nervously and zipped the hoodie all the way up, almost covering her mouth.
"Damn it's cold. Isn't it supposed to be warm in summer?"

"yea it is... but the rain is nice. it sorta frees your mind for the time letting you think of new things." he thoght to himself as he waited for her to respond .. 'should i ask her to walk her home. would it be weird to walk a random person home who you know nothing about..... ' i soon came to a conclusion .. of having no clue weather or not to ask so i would talk until the thought of leaving came up. ..

"Well, either way I'm not really a big fan of rain. I feel a bit like a cat sometimes, I just hate getting wet. I like to look at the rain and all but getting out in it... not really my thing. I can see where you're getting at, though.."
She smiled slightly, not being the brightest in talking properly with other people which annoyed her ever so much. She looked away and covered her eyes slightly with the hood, the only thing visible being her fire-like red hair locks and the lower half of her face.

" Yup " he turned around walking out into the rain chuckling " See you again maybe " he ran a hand through his hair and began running down the pathway keeping up his pace.
"Hey wait your jacket!" she said but he was long gone. She sighed and saw that the rain had lightened. She figured it was time she left. She had parked at the entrance of the park so she had a ways to walk in the opposite direction. She had work at a new job an hour out from the park. She figure she'd drive by the place just to see it, so the day wouldn't be a complete waste. When she got in the car she felt a weird hard lump under her butt. She got up and dug in her pocket and pulled out a cell phone, "What the- Oh!" she turn the phone on and called the number that said Home. She left a quick massage explaining who she was and that she needed to return his jacket and cell.

he smiles... "a cat "he blinks and his long eyelashes (for a guy) get a little tangled he puts his hand up ... " well I guess ill see you later maybe " I extend my arm to give her a hand shake.. giving a friendly smile.
I had never seen this girl before but it seems like we have known each other for ever.

Walking in the house he looked at the machine and pressed the button hearing a familiar voice come through it, " shit my phone " he shook his head laughing. He grabbed his house phone and dialed her up holding the phone to his ear he sighed.

The phone vibrated in her pocket and she quickly picked it, "Um hello?" she sneezed, she had caught a cold at the absolutely worst time in her life. The day before her new job.

" I see, you have my phone....you mind dropping it off?..or i can come get it " He rubbed the back of his head and shook his head letting the water drip off him.

"I can drop it off after work tomorrow. Maybe your place since you have a phone there." she said walking into her new apartment.

" Alright well i live on raymond st..if you know where that is " he smirked and leaned on the wall " ill see you tomorrow i guess"

"Right, I'll see you tomorrow around 5pm. I'll call you when I get lost." she smiled a little to herself before saying her bye byes and going to take a nice long hot bath.

shall the work at the same company?

( sure..but whats the company o.o )

He chuckled and hung up the phone walking towards his room were he jumped and plopped down on his bed sighing

international advertising firm? O ,o

Status
Not open for further replies.