I hate love stories. (Total improv)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenna dolled herself up for her first day on the job to hide her sickliness. She left home early to beat traffic and arrived at the firm building an hour and a half before she was even suppose to be there. She sighed and took took cough drops and waited for the place to open.

Walking up the sidewalk with headphones in he arrived to the buildinh early also. Walking up to the door he lookee up to see jenna. " well well well....looks like i got myself a stalker....a beautiful one at that heh "

Jenna looked up at Isiah and smiled, and let her window down, "Hey there." she said smiling, "What a coincidence. So you work here too?"

" yup...you must be the new girl then " he chuckled rubbing the back of his neck " well im also fairly new...just trying to get the hang of things ya'know

"Wanna sit in my car? They won't be open for another 45." she invited.

he smiles... "a cat "he blinks and his long eyelashes (for a guy) get a little tangled he puts his hand up ... " well I guess ill see you later maybe " I extend my arm to give her a hand shake.. giving a friendly smile.
I had never seen this girl before but it seems like we have known each other for ever.

She blushed and shook his hand as well, smiling slightly.
"Any guarantee I'll be able to meet you again? I wouldn't want to walk home and then never see your face again."
She smiled and her dark eyes framed by equally dark lashes seemed to captivate most around her.

" Huh....you really are new...come on follow me " He said smirking as he turned around to walk between the alleyway whistling.

his eyes perk up at her question.. in mid shake he . pauses I retract my hand .. "uhh do you have a phone. I can give you a call sometime? that can insure us meeting again.. hopefully under better circumstances " my eyes nervously move as if I were anticipating something... as I look to the rain.

his eyes perk up at her question.. in mid shake he . pauses I retract my hand .. "uhh do you have a phone. I can give you a call sometime? that can insure us meeting again.. hopefully under better circumstances " my eyes nervously move as if I were anticipating something... as I look to the rain.

She smiled brightly and pulled out her phone, going to the contact she had saved with her own number in order to remember it.
"Here,"
He seemed sort of nervous but she didn't want to comment on it as she just stood there smiling a little.
"You can just save me as Shane, that's what I prefer to be called by others." She said and stroked a lock of hair from her face.

Jenna locked up her car and followed behind him,"There's a secret entrance?" she said smiling and giggled, "This is kind of cool."

" Nah its just jason the janitor who lets me in through the back " He said jumping up a ledge, knocking on the top of the door twice and then on the bottom three times.

"Still cool." she said smiling and climbed up. She had a feeling that she was going to really like this job and working with Isiah.

Jason opened the door and opened his arms " AH! moy tavarich! " Isiah shook his head laughing " How are you friend? " Jason spoke with a heavy russian accent " I do good....who is your lady friend? " Isiah looked back " The new worker everyone has been talking about " He looked back at jason " Looks like isiah has some competition da? He is very dumb...dont let smart talk fool ya " Isiah looked at jason as he walked by " Dont talk smack about me jason...i might have to smack you up " Jason looked at isiah " Good luck puny boy "

Jenna giggled,"Prijatno poznakomit'sa" she said to Jason, "Men'a zovut Jenna." she said smiling cheerfully.

" Priyatno poznakomit'sya Dzhenna " Jason said to jenna " I Isayya dolzhny ochen' nravitsya vam , chtoby prinesti Vam cherez spinu vkhod " Isiah looked back at jason " JASON I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU! " isiah said pushing through the janitors door to the main hallways

Jenna giggled and followed behind Isiah. (цчотобы принести вам цчерез спину вкчод ? O , o what does it mean???)

" Yup thats jason for ya " he said as he walked over to the elevator " i might as well show you what i do until people get here " ( it means to bring you through the back entrance )

(AHHH!!! : ) thanks )

Jenna smiled, "Okay." she looked at her watch, "we have plenty of time."

Once in the elevator he pressed the highest number button bringing them to the top floor, the elevator music was playing and he nodded his head to it and started snapping and dancing like he was an old guy

She giggled, "Don't tell me you owned the company. With your smooth moves and all." she had to admit. The elevator tunes were quite catchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.