I hate love stories. (Total improv)

Status
Not open for further replies.
" huh you havent heard? im the best dancer in the building " he said doing a spin and pointing at her as if to signal her to dance

"I'm the worst dancer in my family." she chuckled and covered her blush of embarrassment as she rocked lightly to the beat.

" Well atleast you can move...much better than joane huh she cant even move her feet to the beat " He said as he stood up straight and the elevator door opens at the top floor, he stepped out and looked at her " Keep up! " he said running down the hallway laughing.

She ran after him, struggling in her heels. She took a second to take off her heels and carried them as she ran after him.

He skidded around a corner and pushed through a door that said exit, and they were on the roof. He walked over to the edge letting the air swoosh around him and cool him, as the height and the view was amazing and the sun rising just made it even better.

Jenna ran through the doors and stopped in awe when she saw the view and the sunset, "It beautiful..."

" best part of the job...well that and dancing " he said laughing as he sat on the ledge looking at her.

She smiled at him and giggled, "Well." she went over to him and sat right next to him, "It looks like I'll very much enjoy working here." She continued.

He looked at her " Might just get better for me since your here " He then looked away thinking about how she was in a relationship and slapped himself on the head " Stupid...stupid...stupid "

She giggled, "Hey it wasn't that bad of a line." she joked, "It was kind of cute and worked well with the scenery." she adding, letting her graphic design side say its two cents.

" Yeah i know...how about another one " he said turning back laughing, he took her hand and looked her in the eyes " Your eyes...are like crystals in the sunlight...they refract it and make you seem more gorgeous " he let her hand go laughing and ran a hand through his hair.

as Shannon reached for her pocket I assumed it was for a phone and I did the same. .. I pulled up the contact info screen and saved her number.. specs of water dripping on the screen from the leaves. I whip the phone then return it to my pocket. "so what do you say to lunch in two days " i tug the leash "c'mon hippo" i stand waiting for a response moving the hair from my eyes with my free hand.

She giggled, " I got one." she turned to him, "You had me at hello." she said staring deeply into his eyes the broke contact and laughed to hide her blush.

He laughed and was blushing a bit himself " thats a good one...ooh ooh " he stood up and walked away and started dancing like he was in a club, he spun around looking at her and began strutting over to her. he went to lean on the ledge and said " Hey baby come here of-" he was cut off by his arm missing the ledge and him almost going over the edge.

She saw his hand miss and she dug her feet in the groove under the ledge and grabbed him using her weight to offset his fall and roll him over to the side. At the end of the roll she was on top. Her hair messy her stocking ripped and her knee scraped badly, "Are you okay?" she asked concerned.

He looked at her and then looked away ashamed " yeah im alright ...thank you " he said looking at the damage that has happened to her " oh...now im super sorry that this happened ....im such a idiot " he said closing his eyes

"No no you're not an idiot." she slowly stood up and offered her hand to him, "If you really want to apologize you could buy me lunch." she winked and smiled. He knee was killing her but she would live.

" lunch...how about lunch, and dinner? " he said chuckling a bit looking at her knee as he dusted himself off.

"I won't argue with that." she chuckled and dusted herself off, "Good thing I chose to wear black." she said smiling.

" yeah..but i mean you would look great in any other color " he said as he walked towards the door letting a sigh escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.