I confess....

I confess I have the sudden impulse at times to listen to Beastie Boys, RunDMC, Marilyn Manson, Mindless Self Indulgence, etc. at least once each a week.
Why?
Because I can.
And because it does not fit my personality type or persona at all.
Most would be surprised to find sweet little staci to be listening to Mr. Manson screaming at her from a laptop.
<3

I confess to bottling everything up and letting it explode at inappropriate times. I know I do it, and I still do it.

I confess that I've been very lonely lately, and that I'm honestly beginning to think that no one truly likes me. That they are just playing nice.

I confess I prefer more men than women, though I will not turn down women if given the opportunity.
xD!

I confess that as much as I cared about him, I wasn't about to come between him and my best friend

I confess I day dream more about how famous I'll be (after becoming almost the greatest writer of all time) more than my own wedding that will actually happen five years down the road. (Seeeelllllfffiiiiish much?)

I confess that I'm getting sick of being in other people's shadows.

I confess loathing my friend

I confess killing over 20... insects a day

I confess calling all english speakers gringos.

I confess calling most asian groups Chinese [ LOL ]

I confess that I imagine me killing or destroying my enemies in my minds and dreams.

I confess seeing Human Centipede on the first date ;D

I confess that my heater is lousy.. Needs to come on more, the old one back home man, it came on ALL the time when it was cold....

I confess that as much of a flrit I am-- or appear to be-- I secretly hate something about someone.

i confess there is a man with mutton chops sleeping above me right now.
o-o;
also that i am always gone to for advice, and therefore cannot turn someone away to go home if they came for some and its freezing outside.
also, i confess i'm typin real soft like and slow and its driving me bonkers.

I confess that I like male and female.
I confess that sometimes I fake myself a lot.
I confess that I hate the country I came from.
I confess that I am stalking on Curiose >.< (nah, just kidding. But it is pretty weird that I find her in every thread I want to post in >.<)

I confess my standards are Prince Charming high. ; x ; As much as I tell myself they're not.

I also confess that I easily gain crushes if a guy pays enough attention to me, initiates conversation, and shows that he cares without me driving it out of him. <3

... on that note, I also confess that I'm too scared to get hurt to actually confess this crush to him, and hardly ever talk to him due to fear. ; //x// ;

I confess that I've never been in a relationship, even through high school.
I confess that I feel lonely because of it but don't have the guts to make myself available because I fear rejection
I confess that I fill the void with romance RPs and keep wishing that a guy would talk to me, even though I'm hiding away in my bedroom.

>.>

Wow, talk about depressing.

I confess that I've never been in a relationship, even through high school.
I confess that I feel lonely because of it but don't have the guts to make myself available because I fear rejection
I confess that I fill the void with romance RPs and keep wishing that a guy would talk to me, even though I'm hiding away in my bedroom.

>.>

Wow, talk about depressing.

; ^ ; It's okay, I'm the exact same way!~ You are not aloooone~! TT 3 TT <3

; ^ ; It's okay, I'm the exact same way!~ You are not aloooone~! TT 3 TT <3

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS~ TT 3 TT <3 <3 <3

I confess that I sometimes need reminding of how appreciated and loved I am, so I don't wish I were someone else. I'm awesome, right? :[