I confess....

I confess that that the work is slowly piling onto me to a point where I'm unable to cope with people expecting so much of me, and it's doing my head in.

I also confess that I have had juice straight after brushing my teeth, so I could shock myself out of sleepiness.
On more than one occassion.

I Confess...

I confess that even though I'm writing in pink... I loath pink.

I've mentally planned the death of countless people in my head. Heh, ain't my fault they annoy me

I confess that I honestly think I'd make a good ninja

I HATE orange juice; I like oranges.

Lastly, I confess having humongous fight scenes in my head, usually its me kicking the ass of someone I don't like.

I confess that I fear rejection and act more casual than I feel about things that hurt me, to keep on being strong.

I also confess that I never thought I would find such amazing friends as I have.

I confess that sometimes I feel like the friends I make don't think as fondly of me as I do of them.

I confess that reading stories and poems other people write makes me happy!

I confess that I absolutely want to help everyone here and I wish that I could swaddle them up in cotton and protect them!

I confess that I am purposely trying to make sure that no one here knows anything substantial about me so it does not hurt when I disappear.
When, not if.

I confess I finally have a confession that isn't going to bum everybody out.

I confess I finally found my resolve and made a major step in my personal life. It feels like I just potentially saved my most treasured friendship from a disastrous melt down in the future if things didn't change.

I confess this is probably the hardest and best feeling thing I have done for a very long time. Anxiety and secrets I was too afraid to share are finally in the open.

I confess it gives me high hopes I can finally take some serious leaps in my love life, as well.

I confess I'm kind of clingy.. And I worry about things I probably shouldn't worry about.. Like if he is super cute and sweet constantly, and then isn't as constantly so.. and I worry about that kind of thing.. I confess I get anxious over topics that probably mean nothing, and I tend to analyze things way too much.

Ahem. I confess that I've never eaten a vegetable in my life.

That I have a huge fear of one day staring at my reflection in the mirror only to see something of a horror movie.

I confess that I think children are evil.

I confess that I think violence just may be the solution for most things.

En fin, I confess that I really would love to live in Korea or India <3

I confess that I love my best friend, who just so happens to be my boss.

I have one last thing to confess.

I confess I squealed like a little teenage girl when I saw Hirohashi's picture.

I confess that, on more than one occassion, I have had a staring contest with my aunt and uncle's cat.
I'm yet to win once.

I confess that my idol amongst all femal actors is Meryl Streep. Not for her looks, but for the way she behaves and what she has in head.

I forgot my dinner on the counter and was too broke to buy anything. So I stole some questionable ham out of the fridge at work. It was like fucking Thanksgiving all over again.