I confess....

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I confess that I use the silent treatment as a means of making people feel guilty if I feel like they've wronged me in some way. It's way more effective than using words to bring them down.

I confess that sometimes I will lock myself up in my room, away from hanging out with anyone who asks me to hang, when I am super ultra mega crazy more than usual low on self esteem and just don't want to bring anyone else down. I would be embaressed for them to see me so depressing. Therefore, I do them a favor and decline to hang out with excuses.
It's bad. xD

I confess that I'd choose Comicon over a rock concert. =__= My nerdiness overpowers my metal head-ness!

I confess that I -will- learn to play my guitar. I will. *determined face*

I confess that I'm really starting to hate random comments about how autism doesn't exist, or comments in a similar vein.

I confess that the right kind of music can make any day fucking awesome. Especially if you can get others to sing along too. XD

I confess I am addicted to all things Pokemon. o_o
I CANNOT HELP IT.
don't blame me.~
T ^T

also.
Ponytails on men. * -* newly found love.<3 yes, indeed.

I confess that I can be hard to get along with.

ARE NOT, OCTY. O:<

. . .
I confess I could only live off of saltine crackers and water and be happy. 8D
Actually, I might try to some day soon.

I confess that the more I work with the people on third shift, the more I want to work third shift. o.o Night people are AWESOME, but I would feel like a vampire. XD

I confess that I want to learn how to play the banjo so I can properly serenade someone with Keith Urban songs. ;-;

I confess that random, stupid things will make me jealous and then I want to stomp on myself because I hate feeling jealous. ><

I CONFESS THAT WATCHMEN IS AN AMAZING SERIES AND RORSHACH IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.
<3
LauriexDan fuhevah. (hasn't even finished yet.)

I confess to not thinking about 'my future' as much as I probably should.

I confess that although life is tough right now, I'm happier than I've been in a very long time.

I confess that I really haven't been in the happiest of moods lately but I keep trying to make others think I am : )

I confess that I'm really starting to hate random comments about how autism doesn't exist, or comments in a similar vein.
This, and also people who make fun of my brother. Pisses me off.

I confess I do not have the balls to tell guys when I like them, and it fucks me over in the emotion department.
also I tend to think too far into the future, rather then the now and here.
o.o
REALITY CHECKS ARE NECESSARY OFTEN.
-slaps self in the face.-
kay bettur.<3

I confess that I wish to learn to play the bass to such skill that I can heal wounds and cause women to orgasm.