HxH x Legends of the Past (Signups/OOC) ~Open!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, time to enter the tunnel of horrible suffering and endless nigh- I mean the tunnel of candy and sugar plum fairies *shifty eyes*
I should make you go first lol

Oh sugar plum fairies! Enju does like sweats ^.^

I should make you go first lol

well..alright then...*skips through the cotton candy fields while munching on candy canes* no way! life sized gummy bears! *noms on gummy bears while everyone else is outside with only the silent wind visible to the others leaving htem wondering what horrible tortures I was being put through*

"The fun has arrrrivvveeedd~ Thank you, thank you very much." Lol the first stage has begun!

well, there goes my analyzing the course while watching others fail or struggle...time to make this course look easy *chuckles*

You cant see the whole course from the start, only the ladder and fire grate on top. So your plan would of failed anyway lol

Gonna back out of this one for reasons.

I feel if there's a fighting test.... My guy is going to get dog piled XD

Reactions: Warenai hana
Reactions: Warenai hana
and I has posted. now me and raine can post without waiting, though might have to wait for sonar to do the course shit before we move on

Will post after my game

Im trying to figure out the colored text around the posts. I got it but its not in the color I want...How do I fix that?

Well if you want red you go like this [ fieldset=Justice!, red ] if you want a specific color you can use the text color thing and by copying the numbers (once you find what color you want that is) you can past it like....[ fieldset=Cookies, #08a351 ] blah blah [ /fieldset ] which would come out like this....

Cookies, #08a351
blah blah

I'm waiting on @Shoske and @Roxshi before posting again.

I've been rewatching the Greed Island arc, I love how Bisky keeps setting times for them to move on only for them to do it in half the time or less XD

I'm waiting on @Shoske and @Roxshi before posting again.

I've been rewatching the Greed Island arc, I love how Bisky keeps setting times for them to move on only for them to do it in half the time or less XD
Didnt they already post

Status
Not open for further replies.