HxH x Legends of the Past (Signups/OOC) ~Open!~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, sure thats a good idea. Each pairing can do the course through PM's and just post it in one big collab post in the thread when their done. I'll read through it just in case you guys miss anything or Roy needs to step in.

Okay, not including Menzai and Syrenei theres....

Luka & Annoying Justice Dude
Shade & Jin
Koa & Sora
Enju & Cora
Tsuji & Nina

That okay with everyone?
-cries tears of justice-

-raises hand- Will mine try killing me?

Enju won't try to kill Neil... she won't like him but she wouldn't attack him over it.

Enju won't try to kill Neil... she won't like him but she wouldn't attack him over it.
Okay Koa and Enju (the kids) dont count lol

-cries more tears of justice-

XD

@Everyone: I have an idea for a plot after the Hunter Exam, kinda like a 2nd arc. If this goes well would you guys wanna time skip to it with our characters?

a time skip after the exam? hm how long is the time skip gonna be?

XD

@Everyone: I have an idea for a plot after the Hunter Exam, kinda like a 2nd arc. If this goes well would you guys wanna time skip to it with our characters?
Tad scarred this idea came after everyone wanting to kill Neil besides the children XD

Tad scarred this idea came after everyone wanting to kill Neil besides the children XD

I've been discussing it with her, you should be.

Rofl, yes I have very evil plans for Justice Neil Muwahahaha!!

Eh, I figured Luka could endure the justice ranting lol.

And I was thinking the time skip could be like 4-6 months ?

@RaineSensei: To your last post, dont forget that the wall has traps every few feet, if you step on one a projectile (spear, chain, knive, ect) will come shooting out at you. Also the handholds on the sides are suppose to be really hard to see lol.

@RaineSensei: To your last post, dont forget that the wall has traps every few feet, if you step on one a projectile (spear, chain, knive, ect) will come shooting out at you. Also the handholds on the sides are suppose to be really hard to see lol.

and menzai has the perfect hand holds..his claws! good thing the wall is made of wood *chuckles*

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈

I'll edit it and add in a few traps. Also, she isn't using the handholds... so.....

-EDIT- I finished adding to my post.

Last edited:
-hides Neil away from all the evil that is everyone-

Question! Is the course reinforced with nen? That way certain characters that try to punch threw the wood wall find out they can't >.>

Otherwise they might end up having to do a lot of repairs on the course when destructive characters start rolling through.

Status
Not open for further replies.