HxH x Legends of the Past (Signups/OOC) ~Open!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo too late to join? -sees friends twerking- ....... DAMMIT EXPLLO!
Nope, we're still accepting lol.

I wouldn't mind if Shade and Tsuji meet, Sonar. Can Tsuji have a nickname for Shade?
Hmmm sure? Not sure what nickname she would have though lol.

Neil
Chosokabe-Motochika-anime-guys-18046898-528-748.jpg

Height: 6'5
Weight: 194 pounds
Family: Justice is his family
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Mans breaths justice speaks justice and eats justice. He lives his entire life by justice. He will hold those who accept justice into their life and let it guide them highly. Those who do not however, will incur what he calls justice wrath. He can be both kind and rude. Protective and ruthless. Its hard to tell if hes a nice guy or a mean one, but he will portect those weaker than him, as its his justice duty to do so.
Background: TBR
Skills:
Immense strength
Inhumane endurance( Man literally thrives on doing justices work)
Expert in hand to hand combat
Ironically great eyesight(Youll see why later)
Decent stamina
Nen Type: Transmutter
Weapons: The rod in the picture( Now if you played devil kings.... then you know what the weapon really is, but hey, I ain't swinging an anchor around.)
Theme song(s):
Rofl I have a feeling he'll be the annoying type....But hes accepted! Feel free to post in the IC =)

Why not both? xD they could team up but also want to beat the crap out of each other all the time x3
Well Luka would problay just ignore Cora anyways lol so sure.

well then who would like to be cla- I mean paired with menzai? *chuckles*
XD Pairings are random! Mr. Claws lol

Rofl I have a feeling he'll be the annoying type....But hes accepted! Feel free to post in the IC =)

Well Luka would problay just ignore Cora anyways lol so sure.
You have no idea how right you are

Then she will pull his ear xD

You have no idea how right you are

Then she will pull his ear xD
Lol I think he might wanna avoid Shade.

He can't feel pain lol

So shoske..... I hear ya like some justice.... XD

....... Huh? That time was a real bullet...

She will teach him painnn! xD

*takes your gun and shoots self*
Rofl goodluck with that, its a genetic defect.

Is Luka with Cora or will they meet at the Exam?

He may not feel physical pain but he will feel mental and emotional pain xD

I'm fine with either or ^.^
Very true lol

You may all line up to be Sora's friend now. Warning he won't accept everyone, first come first serve. Maximum three friends! The rest of you are just friends of his friends if that!

I have a question for you Sonar. How do you do the text around your posts in the IC thread?

looks like sora will be the first to get clawed *puts sora on the top of the clawed list and justice dude who was originally first now second*

I have a question for you Sonar. How do you do the text around your posts in the IC thread?
(fieldset=name, color)

Replace () with []

looks like sora will be the first to get clawed *puts sora on the top of the clawed list and justice dude who was originally first now second*
Oh good, a friend!
@NorwayFOO Tsuji will be his friend because Sora reminds him of sister....Is that all right with you?
Yeah that's alright with me. Is he going to be friends with both your characters then? Geez, hogging him from everyone else xD ... Perhaps I will give him best friends and then just friends...

Sorry, I'm half asleep. I honestly don't know what meant...

^ totally what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.