HxH x Legends of the Past (Signups/OOC) ~Open!~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the greed island arc. its actually my fav arc followed by the ant arc

I love the greed island arc. its actually my fav arc followed by the ant arc
Mine is between the Hunter Exam arc and the Greed Island arc, I think they dragged the ant arc out too much.

Mine is between the Hunter Exam arc and the Greed Island arc, I think they dragged the ant arc out too much.

I just loved the strategy and how they used the cards. the battles were just done in an interesting way. the exam arc was alright though the spiders/auction arc was better imo and should I wait for you to do a post as the examiner or is it fine to reply?

I just loved the strategy and how they used the cards. the battles were just done in an interesting way. the exam arc was alright though the spiders/auction arc was better imo and should I wait for you to do a post as the examiner or is it fine to reply?
Ummm, you can go ahead and reply, just assume Roy said begin once the minute was up for Menzai and Syrenai to prepare.

The spiders arc was cool though it had slow moments for me.

Erm... I dun wanna sound like a prick or anything... but it's "Syrenei". o-o

my god..what a major prick you are *shakes head while tsk tsking*
*sits in the corner and grows mushrooms* I know, I'm sorry....

hope you're growing anti-grammar nazi shrooms there cause I think a good dose is needed *nods*
Enough to kill an elephant. ;-;

Bubbles!
[imga]http://theoceancollective.com/pelagial/wp-content/themes/theocean/images/bubbles.png[/imga]

Last edited:
@RaineSensei: Lol I was hoping I would get it right without checking XD so close.

@samreaper: Quit picking on her, your only allowed to continuously pick on @zane620 lol.

@NorwayFOO: BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES! MY BUBBLES!

Question. Can you tell us all the parings so we can RP out how we are going to get passed the course through PM so we don't have to wait for each pair to go and just post them all at once? ... I'm an impatient foo...

Reactions: zane620
He who continues to misspell Syrenei....*takes a good dose of anti-grammar nazi shrooms*

Question. Can you tell us all the parings so we can RP out how we are going to get passed the course through PM so we don't have to wait for each pair to go and just post them all at once? ... I'm an impatient foo...
I second this.

Hmmm, sure thats a good idea. Each pairing can do the course through PM's and just post it in one big collab post in the thread when their done. I'll read through it just in case you guys miss anything or Roy needs to step in.

Okay, not including Menzai and Syrenei theres....

Luka & Annoying Justice Dude
Shade & Jin
Koa & Sora
Enju & Cora
Tsuji & Nina

That okay with everyone?

Hmmm, sure thats a good idea. Each pairing can do the course through PM's and just post it in one big collab post in the thread when their done. I'll read through it just in case you guys miss anything or Roy needs to step in.

Okay, not including Menzai and Syrenei theres....

Luka & Annoying Justice Dude
Shade & Jin
Koa & Sora
Enju & Cora
Tsuji & Nina

That okay with everyone?

lol, no one bothers to even recall justice dude's name xD

Status
Not open for further replies.