Hurricane Hearts, ( Angelkitten and Desaecula )

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"someTHING is loose int eh basement... the fuckgin basement MY OWN COMPANY forgot to tell me they rented out for other medical research... somethign attacked me. theres blood everywhere and allthe guardsmen and dead..." he said in a hushed whisper. the Burse looked shaky hearing all of this.

"Tell your brother i need to talk to him." he said throguh gritted teeth as the last stitch went in. " Jesus god, I never thougth I'd live to see the day a woman made me scream like a child." he huffed in an amusing manner.... but he was truly rather hurt by his own moment of weakness. he tooka long drag of tequila and poured soem over the closed wound, not flinchign from that one.

Nodding she went to get her brother and could not believe this. "He said something attacked him and the guards are dead. He wants to see you." She was shaky and her eyes were watery from crying were the two twins going to die as well? Little did she know that her brother was already dead that someone had already changed him into a vampire. When he got up she held his arm wanting to be near him like he could help her or something. First the storm outside and now there was some kind of killer in the hospital what if it went after the two at least they were together.

Marcus held her close and walked towards salazar.

"So... okay, you know how i Told you I'm a bad lier, right salazar?" he siad as they approached.

"Yeah. like prom night." he chuckled a little, opping pain medication.

"Your superior, Armand called me A few weeks back. said there was somethign in the hospital that was part of the same experiment. i assumed it was a computerized thing, but no, turns out it was somethign living... maybe not human but... he said that if he coudl fix me, he coudl also use a compound to restore life to something already very very VERY dead...ig uess it worked." he finished.

"Marcus... if we live throguh this, will you help me put a bullet through that spanish pricks head?" Salazar didn't look very worried... but suprised yes, and WOW was he pissed now.

Marcus turned to his sibling. " I'm sorry, Sis." he said, lookign rather pathetic.

She remembered what prom night was like for her brother he had told her everything so their parents would not know. Them being twins meant they shared everything and never shared secrets with their parents they were to close. "What do you mean by fixing someone that was already dead? She did not quite understand what he meant by that or what the experiment was. "Marcus you cannot go out and kill someone that's not you." She said crossing her arms and staring at the person who was trying to recruit him for something that he should not do.

"It's the last test, Is'n't it, Salazar... IF i can take down that monster Armand built out of corpses... This was all success." he siad, starign with intense, powerful eyes at Salazar. it was.... god it was intimidating. had he not been sickly, Marcus woudl have been a BIG man. but hints of that potential seemed to be comign out right now. and it was one hell of a party.

Grabbing his arm she pulled him slightly. "Marcus don't do it please." She could not believe her brother was going to go and kill something for someone. What was wrong with him there was no way he would have ever did something like this unless something in him changed. "Please don't do this." She said wanting to just go back to her room and turn on the television try to stay safe.

"Either i do this... or more innocent people coudl die." he said, walking swiftly to his room. He was headed for the closet.

Salazar settled into his chair and smiled. " It has begun..." he whispered.

"Marcus you are not doing this." She followed him to the room not wanting him to go out and get hurt she already went through to much. "Please I cannot loose you after what happened." She had tears in her eyes she knew he did not have to do this if he did not want to.

From a large sack in the closeet he withdrew a leather coat, a Gps tracking device and another leather pouch. somethign large and metallic was inside it.

Marcus withdrew the object with interest after pulling on the coat and pocketign the Transciever.

"That is the only weapon we can give you." Salazar said from the door. in his half conscious state, he looked even more scary. he held up his hand and flexedit a few times.

"Put it on." he said with a smile.

"No I'm not going out and killing something. My brother isn't either?" Crossing her arms she backed away from them her brother did not know how to fight. Chances are he was going to get hurt or worse. Even though these things were dead or undead does not make them any less of a human and she was not going to go fight.

Marcus pu on the gauntlet. it had metallic spikes on the knuckles barely a half inch long, but stout and dull. Also, the metallic plates were interlocked with small gears, so that when he made a full fist, teh glove became an impenetrable brick of iron. he assumed it was built over an impact resistant sap-glove.

"I'm invincible now." he said to himself. " I'm somethgin new...salazar... It's time to test out this monster We've built." he said, turning with an oinnocent smile to his sister.

While she watched him get ready she sat on the bed not believing that this was really happening to him that they were going to kill someone. "What do you mean invincible? I knew there was something you guys were not telling me." She stayed right where she was her brother was going to get hurt and she could feel it. The pain she felt she always felt when something bad was going to happen to him or that something did happen to him. She hated this gift but at least it was something that brought the twins closer.

Marcus began to exit the room. he threw a glance at salazar who started to say something. A nurse int eh hallway gasped as Marcus reared back a punch with his non-gauntlet bare hand and smashed the side of Salazar's face so hard he was given a black eye, a swollen lip and a broken nose. As salazar bled all over the place panting marcus licked his knuckle clean of the mans blood in one go and cracked his knuckles.

" THAT... is for dragging my fucking sister into this you bastard!" he said, spittign the blood back at salazar. Salazar seemed to be weeping. marcus grabbed his sister and drug her out of there. his grip was rather firm.

Something was not right with her brother and she could not believe that he just hit Salazar quite hard in the face. Then he drank the blood. "Marcus tell me what the hell is going on here." She cried out when she was grabbed and pulled away by her brother she had no idea what was going on. This was not her usually weak brother and she was starting to get very worried about what was going on in this hospital. Maybe this whole lockdown was fake and there were sounds being recorded.

"This experiment to save my life only came because of the unique oportunity it created for some wierdo coorporate warmonger. The SYC coorporation hired em to test a new way to infuse blood tainted with some strange virus to enhance, and recover my body from the advanced porphyria genetic blood disease I've had since birth." he laughed a little as they made it into the stairwell. there was blood everywhere, and a corpse lay in pieces at the base of this flgiht of stairs.

Marcus stared at it a moment, turning around to face his sister. he threw his arms up.

"C'mon sister, don't tell me you haven't heard that my disease was once called vampirism. nto a logn stretch for a genetics company-" he was cut off as a tall shadow flew from beside hsi sister, stragith at her. his fist flew with inhuman speed, his arm stabbed all the way through the man's chest like a spear. he twisted. the silver alloy it was made off burned and the man gazed with fangs and eyes of glowing red flickerign into the dust of nothingness. his last words were. " thank.. you." in a wheezing tone.

Marcus smiled at hsi sister, bearing small fangs and predatorial eyes with red instead fo brown color.

"to make a REAL Vampire... or Half-vampire, like me." he coughed a few times and spaat up blood. " It wont kill me, but the damn cough might NEVER go away." he said, wiping the dust from his new trenchcoat.

Why wasn't she told about this and why was there so much blood she did not want to deal with this right now. She turned her head almost to throw up at the site of the body that remained by the stair case. Covering her face with her hands she screamed when she felt something come towards her. The words echoed throughout her head when she heard the last words of the vampire thanking her brother for killing her. "So you lied to me? You did not tell me that your turning into some kind of monster?" She could not believe that he had done this not told her she pulled away from her brother.

"YOU THINK I WOUld RATHER HAVE DIED!" he yelled at her, kicking the dust at his feet." I decided to live, even if half my blood was monsterous!" He huffed, he walked in a small circle and faced her again.

" I was afraid.. okay? the money helped us out, and you know we coudln't have made it more than a few months more where we were when salazar came knocking."

"But you never told me the truth about what he was doing to you. You may have survived but your turning into a monster you died either way." She looked away from him not beleiving her ears she wished she had not stayed in this hospital now. The twins hardly ever fought and this was one of the few times they did. The twins were supposed to share everything together and he had kept a huge secret from here and she was not liking any of this.

"I'm not dead!" he cursed at her. " The sun doesn't hurt, I Eat food... i bleed, you've seen it. theres just... somethgin else inside me too.. and right now, I';m gonna use that soemthing else to save a lot of peoples lives... you gonna help me or not?" he added.

"You also have to drink blood to survive." She said glaring at him not belieing that her brother was this monster what else could she do? "Fine I'll come." She said moving ever so slightly towards her brother as if fearful now of him.