Hurricane Hearts, ( Angelkitten and Desaecula )

The guard was a tall man about forty five and rather large in stature. a tank of a man with a southern accent and curly hair. he had a revolver on his hip and a shotgun with rubber BB shot. He also had three kinds of tazers and a billy club he called hsi UGLY stick. Marcus made good friends with him over coffe a few times. He was sure once he told him what was going on, he'd have an ally.

"Just through here." marcus said, walking through the door to the phsyc ward.

"Alright." Without thinking she took her brother's arm knowing that he would be the only one to keep her safe right now. She would be no math against these guys and he was a lot stronger then she was now. Thanks to that Salazar and turning him into a vampire she shuttered at the thought.

Manfred Haynes was the guards name and he was standing at he nurse station talkign witht he girls like nothgin was wrong. when marcus approached him he ahd already stuck his hand out in welcome mid-sentence to the head nurse. he ended with " till next time, babe." in a friendly uncle sort of way and turned to marcus.

Upon seeing the worried look on the youths face, he instantly ushered them towards his office. he was head of security in the phsyc ward, so he got a cozy littel nook with shutters on the glass window that oversaw the area on two sides.

He sat down quietly after starting the coffee pot.

"What troubles you, Marcus?" he said, glancing between hima nd his sister, who head heard of but never met.

She watched him noticing the Uncle like feel about him and then followed them into the office where they would talk. "I'm his sister." She said leaning against the now closed door and watching the two talk she was interested in hearing what they had to say.

"It's bad, Mannie, real bad. That quack who fixed me up went and did some probably illegal bullshit down int eh basement." he began

"Millionaires can do whatever they damn well please, mark. government won't do anything about it." he sighed back at marcus, opening a cabinet. After explaining the rest of it, He opened the gun cabinet next and handed marcus a 38. special revolver, another billy club, and handed his sister a pair of tazer knuckles. thats right folks, TAZER KNUCKLES, 1300 watts of brut force flinch-power. Marcus was more than satisfied and mannie strapped himself carefully and stretched a bit.

"So mannie... vampire freaks, wierd science and possible death... you ready?" he smiled.

"Baby." he said, lockign and loading two pistols, a shotgun with REAL ammo now, swinging his billy club a few times and holstering everything.

"I was BORN ready..."

She could not believe what they were going to do they were still human even if they were changed. They had to fight to survive so she grabbed the knuckles and put them on so they would be easy to use if she had to. There was no other way for her to stay alive without having some kind of protection.

"Marcus, you said it was basement entrance b-12 right? well, there are thirteen entrances. You start at 13 and move down, heres a map, and I'll start at number one. I'm including the rest of the security force in on this, but imma say theres a psyco loose down there and he's got a gun. so lets seal that place up quick." Old manfred took control real quick and minutes later, the siblings were sitting in teh cafeteria making battleplans.

"So... do you think your up for this?" he asked, biting his lip a little.

The words rang through her head and she could not believe she was going to have to do this. Good thing Manfred did not tell her to take another entrance so she could stay with her brother. "I don't know." She said sitting in the cafeteria and leaning back against the chair not knowing what to think about this. Right now she was fiddling with the knuckles trying to figure out how to work them properly.

Marcus sighed. "Lets just get this thing overwith." He said, grabbgin his equipment and leading her to the first door.
<o:p> </o:p>
Marcus's ears twitched a little as they rounded a corner and began to descend a set of stairs. Manfred had given them chains and deadlocks to bolt the doors shut, and remote cameras with an eighteen hour battery life to set up on each door.
"Stay close sister." He said, pulling up his gauntlet, ready to rock, need be.
. There was something afoot and he knew it. He could hear the evil starting to well up inside the creature.

(It turned out clear the writing for some reason)
His sister got up and followed him closely behined not knowing what they were going to find or if they were going to survive. "I'm really scared." She said while descending the stairs putting a hand on her brother's shoulder. Her hand was ready to hit with joules of electricity in case they were attacked.

"relax sister, your with me." he said ina fae john wayne accent. the lights weren't flickering in this hallway, there was no blood, no signs of ill omen... just a door with nother hall behind it all lite up like daytime...too quiet. WAY too quiet.

"I know doesn't change how I feel" She said noticing it was really quiet but at least the lights were working on their side this time.

"Grab the ties and seal the door shut, I'll watch for intruders." he said silently. he started to set up the camera, his eyes darting back to the door, ready to do what had to be done.

Grabbing the ties she started trying to seal the door shut as best she could but she was not that strong. "Alright it's done I think." She turned back towards her brother watching him set up the camera.

Marcus checked it and tightened it jsut a little.

"Alright, deal." he smiled. " Lets get tot eh rest of them quickly." he added, grabbgin her and runnign up the stairs.

Meanwhile, Mannfred and his men had just met their first ghoul, and it was laying dead, swiss cheese for flesh as the mens guns smoked gently.

"Marcus, you kids alright?" He asked ont he radio. Marcus.