Hurricane Hearts, ( Angelkitten and Desaecula )

"Eventually. once todays treatment wears off." he said, smiling. " Haven't had a single cravign yet. so once a week seems to be enough,. c'mon sis... its still me. i just... *sigh* I'm just more than you thought." he said, headign down the stairs. he threw the coat of the dead vampire over the corpse with a dusty puff of ashes.

"Doesn't matter, doesn't change how I feel." She said staying behind her brother not knowing if she could fight but she remained quiet. If there were other vampires down here they would be able to hear them coming before they got down the stairs. Right now her heart was racing a mile a minute and she hoped he would not hear it.

At the bottom of the staircase was the basement door. A disembodied hand lay there with a high calibur pistol in it. a clip, exuded from the gun, lay next to it. It appeared that the arm was severed by repeatedly being slammed int he doorjam.

"Holy f-... nnnggah...thats freakin nasty." marcus said coverign his mouth. He was always a bti squeemish.

When she came downstairs she noticed the thing that that made her brother call out and she turned her head. The sight of the hand with the gun made her actually throw up. She was not one to get sick but this time was different she managed to throw up. "Ooh I don't feel well." She said holding her stomach when she turned to face her brother.

"uhm.. I'm not too confident abotu this either... Oh, hey... this works." he cackled, taking up a big metal bar fromt he corner(probably ripped from a handrail somewhere) and sealed the door shut with the pipe, bending it like a noodle. "lets get the hell out of here." he said, taking His sister by the hand and shoulder, trying to comfort her.

" I... I don't want to get in over my head either." he said.

She watched her brother bend the pipe like it was a noddle and put it against the door. "That is really going to keep them out?" She asked him while he grabbed his hand and started walking with him side by side. Yes he lied to her but he was the only one around right now and the only one that could save her. Her stomach still felt sick from seeing the hand that held hte gun but where was the person that had killed him?

"If it doesn't it'll shure make a racket when it breaks." he said, tapping the side of his head. " And I'll hear it and kill every one of them." he sighed. " jesus i sound like a badly written videogame character monologueing." he chuckled. when they got to the top of the stairs, there was Salazar. he had a cell phone in hand.

" It's for you." he said to the sister. It was armand.

She was shocked to see Salazar at the top of the stairs with a phone call for her. "Uh thanks." She said while taking the phone in her hand and answering it not knowing what this was about. Leaning against the wall of the hospital she listened to the person who was talking on the other end.

"So i take it you already know what I've done to your brother... how is he handling it... not eating people yet is he?" came the spanish voice.

"Yes I do and he hasn't." She said answering the weird man's question not knowing if she should trust anyone now.

"Then do me a favor, and don't get yourself killed before my storm is over." his smile was heard over the line and then the dial tone.

"What did he mean by his storm?" She asked not knowing what was going on and handed Salazar back the phone. Sighing she wanted answers and looiked from her brother to Salazar someone wasn't telling the full truth.

Salazar took his phone back with a knowing glance and walked off without incident. Unknown to Her, Marcus had given him a glare, causign him to flee rather quickly out of fear of confrontation.

"Bastards, all of them. c'mon sis, lets find a fricken way out of this place, this sin;t fair or funny anymore." he said, looking to her with anannoyed look in his eyes.

"Wait a moment no one is giving me any answers. What did he mean by his storm?" She wanted answers and it was annoying that her brother was not answering them. She expected it from Salazar but not her brother now he was changing and she did not like that very much. They used to tell each other everything and now he held the biggest secret from her that he was a vampire.

"You know everythign that i know now, Sis." he said, pausing and then going towards the cafeteria. "theres no way the storm coudl be HIS." he rolled his eyes... he hoped not anyways. " but then again, a multi million dollar man like armand and his coorporation... hell i dunno."

Cafeteria she was hungry again and she did not want to stop and get food even though she was hungry. "This does not make sense at all." She said crossing her arms not knowing what was going to happen next and she hoped it wasn't another dead body or arm.

"There is.. one other guy we can go to... a security guard on the top floor. he takes care of the looneys. I bet he can help us." he said with not alot of courage in his words.

"Alright then let's go." She doubted a secuirity guard could help them if a vampire could not even take one of them down. It was worth a shot though at least to ask.