HunterxHunter x Legends of the Past (Sign ups/OOC) ~Open~

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh, good luck approaching him without him hearing koa coming to do that xD and night. I'll be doing the same
I didnt say he would intentionally do it lol, it just might happen~

Lol awww your no fun *pouts* its not like Koa would play with his ears or anything....Maybe....Possibly....*whistles*

I just got home from work literally just now. I'll work on something soon.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
alright! lets get this rp moving and on to the first test *lights a big fire under all the other posters who still haven't posted*

Reactions: Shoske
First test is about to begin =D I wonder how it will go!

I have a question regarding the swinging axes. do they swing vertically or horizontally or mixture of both? so we all know how to react and so to taht part?

"swinging back and forth is a line of massive, deadly sharp metal axes, swords, spiked maces, you name it"

Horizontally =) cant risk going vertically or they might cut the rope lol I'm not THAT mean

"swinging back and forth is a line of massive, deadly sharp metal axes, swords, spiked maces, you name it"
Horizontally =) cant risk going vertically or they might cut the rope lol I'm not THAT mean

nah you can, just that they don't go all the way down and stop short of the rope so you could do it that way or mixture of both to make it harder and make it so they're coated in numbing poison to make it worse *whistles* also you didn't need to split shade's post in two like that xD

nah you can, just that they don't go all the way down and stop short of the rope so you could do it that way or mixture of both to make it harder and make it so they're coated in numbing poison to make it worse *whistles* also you didn't need to split shade's post in two like that xD
Lol thats too rough even for the Hunter Exam XD

I didnt, the BB code hates me -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.