HunterxHunter x Legends of the Past (Sign ups/OOC) ~Open~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here wanna help me come up with a good test/challenge for the 2nd phase? I want everyone to be able to contribute =)

Does anyone here wanna help me come up with a good test/challenge for the 2nd phase? I want everyone to be able to contribute =)

well, considering you added that out of the blue rule that both taking the obstacle had to pass thus keeping an even number of test takers in the end. The entire phase of this exam should involve pairs that unless both pass, then neither pass. you can have the 2nd phase be where the teams are set for the remainder of the test. this isn't the test idea itself, but to help set an general theme to help with test ideas.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
well, considering you added that out of the blue rule that both taking the obstacle had to pass thus keeping an even number of test takers in the end. The entire phase of this exam should involve pairs that unless both pass, then neither pass. you can have the 2nd phase be where the teams are set for the remainder of the test. this isn't the test idea itself, but to help set an general theme to help with test ideas.
Well it doesnt have to be that way, there can be a free for all battle like they did on the island when they had to get 5 tags. But I do like that idea, hmmm....Btw I only threw in that rule to increase the pressure lol it was totally random.

Well it doesnt have to be that way, there can be a free for all battle like they did on the island when they had to get 5 tags. But I do like that idea, hmmm....Btw I only threw in that rule to increase the pressure lol it was totally random.

I can tell it was random xD and be more interesting to do our own test, besides the tests have shown they do things differently each year so what I suggested is possible

I'll work on a post soon enough, just waking up atm.

I have the weekend off so if not today, definitely tomorrow, sorry about that.

*Pokes Zero* Post?

so um..sonar. probably just post and others can post while you and shoske do yo thang?

A big butt that hasnt posted XD I'll add Shade's post to Koa's tonight, sorry I havent sooner, been a busy/tiring week

*Poke* Hello?

welp, a shame this rp is gonna go down the drain just before it could really pick up. had an interesting nen ability idea too

I know =( it sucks. Not enough interest I guess...

OH my....my notification system has been on the fritz lately -.-' I'm assuming I can't join if this rp is dead...

OH my....my notification system has been on the fritz lately -.-' I'm assuming I can't join if this rp is dead...
Same has happened tome so I feel ya, but were hoping to restart the rp if youre interested^.^ but in the fandom section this time

Status
Not open for further replies.