HunterxHunter x Legends of the Past (Sign ups/OOC) ~Open~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@offspring: You have to use your original teen member account to participate in this rp. Sorry but making another adult account when your first was teen is breaking Iwaku's rules I'm pretty sure since your still a teen. I dont mind letting you join as a teen on this account you just cant get frisky with the other adult members.

@Zloglasniot Fasada I can't as a teen if only I was a year older.
@Akashi @Detective Zero I apologize didn't know it was such a big deal don't worry I am gone I will stick to RPnation from now on.

Wait I could have joined as a teen member wish I would have known that I would have had to make another account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess thats settled...Does that mean your staying Shokar? <_< You can join as a teen member your just not allowed to get frisky with adult members...

Anywho, the 1st exam has officially started!

Uh, Xy, if an RP is in the adult libertine, a teen cannot view it.

Edit: Or partake in it :u

Huh? Wait he just said....Ugh x_x nvm idk

Updated the intro post and name, please check it out!

*Pokes everyone in the group with dull sticks* Posty?

I'm sort of half-waiting until some others post for now, but I'll gloss it over to see if I should anyways.

Well last ones to post were me and @mega14 so you and @luxuriate are next.

We need more people! =(

Well if you need more people then here I am :D Just finished watching the Chimera Ant arc and a HxH sounds really great xD I'll post up a CS as soon as I can!

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Well if you need more people then here I am :D Just finished watching the Chimera Ant arc and a HxH sounds really great xD I'll post up a CS as soon as I can!
Yay more people! Welcome =D I just finished watching HxH up to the latest episode about a week ago lol I instantly wanted to rp it!

Yay more people! Welcome =D I just finished watching HxH up to the latest episode about a week ago lol I instantly wanted to rp it!
I've barely started that arc >.< it seems interesting though o.o but same here! xD Ever since the middle of this arc i've been wanting to do a hxh arc, now the hard part is what nen type I want my char to be xD

• Love
I still need to watch more, I think I'm in the middle of the 2nd-3rd season/arc..

[spoili]Where Kurapika captures the 11th Phantom Troupe after four Shadowbeasts were killed (the auction stuff)[/spoili]

I've barely started that arc >.< it seems interesting though o.o but same here! xD Ever since the middle of this arc i've been wanting to do a hxh arc, now the hard part is what nen type I want my char to be xD
Lol ya me too. It is a good arc, lots of twists and surprising stuff comes up =P

Well you can have 2 characters so you have more than one option hehe.

I still need to watch more, I think I'm in the middle of the 2nd-3rd season/arc..
[spoili]Where Kurapika captures the 11th Phantom Troupe after four Shadowbeasts were killed (the auction stuff)[/spoili]
Ah ya your on the....2nd Arc, with the Phantom Troupe, thats a good arc too. You've got a good gist by now tho of the HxH world, mostly.

for the most part maybe.

Edit: And get on skype, I wanna talk to u :<

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Lol ya me too. It is a good arc, lots of twists and surprising stuff comes up =P

Well you can have 2 characters so you have more than one option hehe.
Plus the ending of that arc, the feels T-T it's my favorite so far

But Woop :3 that changes everything xD I'll be working on my CS soon

Zero: Wait til you get to Chimera Ant arc, things get much better

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
6BcKtdC.png

62lyKtJ.png

Name:Makai "Kai" Shikage
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120 lbs
Family:
Father: Mugen Shikage - Alive
Mother: Roze Shikage - Alive
Older Brother: Kyouki Shigake - Unknown
Younger Sister: Mikomi Shikage - Unknown
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Kai is a mysterious and shady person on the outside, most people not bothering to go near him due to his appearance. He really doesn't care if people don't go near him cause of that, it cuts off people which he wants nothing to do with. He's often cold and cunning, not trusting people when he first meets them. He hides his emotions behind the mask he wears in order to test those he meets and see their reactions.
Background:

Kai never talks about his family so he keeps that a secret. All that is known is that his family deals with dark arts and are very mysterious. Even in the underground, their name is hardly spoken. When they seek work, they send a messenger to the top tier citizens, usually high class to carry out various missions which involve assassinations or massacres.
Skills:
- Very fast and agile
- Above average strength, but not over the top
- Capable of seeing through the eye on his back
- Martial Arts Expert
Nen Type: Transmuter
Weapons: The giant claws from his attire. Although they are big, they are still light and sharp so he uses them to the best he can.
Theme song(s):
(Optional)
Osu!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Osu!

Appearance
2m66160.jpg

Name

Menzai Azin

Height

6'2

Weight

185 lbs

Family

Fahter- Tashura Azin (Deceased)
Mother- Nelena Azin (captured)
Brother- Mazia Azin (half brother) location unknown
Sister- Mellinth Azin (nicknamed Mell) (Captured)

Sexuality:

Straight

Personality

Menzai is calm and collected who has a great fascination for knowledge of books. He is normally relaxed, though takes reading seriously and looks down on those who abuses one's express in knowledge or abuses books. At times he can seem cold to those around him due to mostly keeping to himself while as a child.

Background

The Azin family is one of the few of the half dog/human hybrid tribes who were well known for their knowledge on the making and usage of nen. Menzai's family had been teaching and training the tribe in the ways of nen and how to properly use and control it. Only in promising that all uses of nen were for the sake and safety of the village and those who showed signs of using it for ill means were either forced from their teachings or expelled from the village if they have harmed any of the villagers.

To the tribe, everyone of them were family and cared deeply for each other, which made it hard for outsiders to enter as they did not trust them nor accepted their greedy, brutal ways of living. Menzai, however, was not as harsh as the rest of the villagers and was more accepting of the few outsiders; mainly cause of the stories they often had as he was one who greatly enjoyed stories and tried to gain books of the outside world.

Since as a child, Menzai had been fascinated with the outside world, with his craving for knowledge and understanding ever growing. Often sneaking from the village to visit the traveling merchants to purchase any books that fascinated him, something of which his family disapproved of. All, except for Mell who had became curious of the outside world, due to all the stories Menzai has told her; the two were close as Menzai cared for her most and swearing to protect her no matter what.

-WIP-

Skills

-Increased sense of hearing matching a dog's

-Increases sense of smell matching a dog's

-Highly intelligent and knowledgeable on subjects and workings of nen among others from books

Nen Type

Manipulator (knows, but has yet to fully worked out ability)

Weapons

=Sharp canine fangs
-Sharp canine claws​

• Love
@Shoske: Interesting lol I like him. Accepted! Though is there a pic of his appearance without the mask? Just so people know for reference.

@samreaper: Hmm very interesting, did the Azin Family/Clan get their dog-like features from the humanoid Chimera Ants? Just curious lol. He looks good so far, let me know when your done with the rest =)

Status
Not open for further replies.