HunterxHunter x Legends of the Past (Sign ups/OOC) ~Open~

Status
Not open for further replies.
@samreaper: Hmm very interesting, did the Azin Family/Clan get their dog-like features from the humanoid Chimera Ants? Just curious lol. He looks good so far, let me know when your done with the rest =)

something of that accord yes and I'll gradually add to the history over time, but for now its done. If there's any issues, otherwise fine to approve for now.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
something of that accord yes and I'll gradually add to the history over time, but for now its done. If there's any issues, otherwise fine to approve for now.
Ah okay thats fine. Hes accepted! =D

You both can post in the IC now, currently the first Examiner just made his entrance.

Just posted it right now ^^ so how would we work our way into the RP?o:
Excelllent! I can prepare my takeov- I mean introduction post *whistles*
Rofl, so innocent there huh.
Nice Shoske he doesnt look that scary...Kinda lol, the eye on his back is creepy tho XD

You'll be contestants waiting with everyone else for the first Exam, that Roy (1st Examiner) is now leading you to after a rather...Icy declaration lol.

Rofl, so innocent there huh.
Nice Shoske he doesnt look that scary...Kinda lol, the eye on his back is creepy tho XD
You'll be contestants waiting with everyone else for the first Exam, that Roy (1st Examiner) is now leading you to after a rather...Icy declaration lol.
Don't trust him! He's evil!

That's why he wears that mask xD to hide his baby face or he'll keep on being underestimated

Um, new to Iwaku so..how do you guys do that whole border and name thing?
Ah thats a BB code, this is how it goes...

[ Fieldset=Boombada, blue ]I bet Shade is scarier @Shoske lol[ /fieldset ] Minus the spaces between the []'s and the words. Should look like this...

Boombada, blue
I bet Shade is scarier @Shoske lol

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
ah I see, thanks. Was looking through the dang buttons trying to figure this shiz out
No problem lol took me awhile to figure them out too, if you go to the "Help" link there should be a BB codes link that shows them all.

Oh Snap, purple
Did you just go there?xD
Ah I see you know how to do the pic too lol. Well she is a Zoldyck....

Looked at the earlier pages and found it :3 and best not underestimate Kai, he'll surprise you :flattop:
Ah sneaky~ Lol Shade wont underestimate him, she just wont fear him. Though the eye on the back might creep her out....Slightly XD

bleh..gotta get use to using that border shiz..ain't use to doing all dat jazz

She'll really creep out once the eye moves xD
Eeep creepy lol, she might through her Gameboy at it lol.

bleh..gotta get use to using that border shiz..ain't use to doing all dat jazz
You dont have to use the border, I just do it for color and visual preference =) Great post btw, I loved it lol. I think him and Koa would get along, since Koa can communicate with animals and loves them (yes I'm appealing to his animal side haha)

Eeep creepy lol, she might through her Gameboy at it lol.
You dont have to use the border, I just do it for color and visual preference =) Great post btw, I loved it lol. I think him and Koa would get along, since Koa can communicate with animals and loves them (yes I'm appealing to his animal side haha)

Hey! he can speak human ya know xD and thanks. Wanted to do a awesome arrival :bullwhip:

If I didn't, then my post would look so plain compared to all of yours which would make me look bad xD

Hey! he can speak human ya know xD and thanks. Wanted to do a awesome arrival :bullwhip:
If I didn't, then my post would look so plain compared to all of yours which would make me look bad xD
I know lol but I bet he loves Bacon~ And your welcome, mine arent that great XD mostly just shuffling around till more come in haha.
Tempting to have Koa snatch bump his cap off accidentally >_>

Then it'll swallow it up :rotfl:
on that note, I'm gonna go to bed. Night everyone!
Ahhh noooo!!! Not her Gameboy, she would seek vengeance on the Gameboy eating eye coat lol.
Nighty night! I'm gonna follow that sentiment and hit the hay myself, sweet dreams everyone~

Status
Not open for further replies.