Hunger Games ((Currently Accepting))

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I reserve the district 5 female tribute please I think I can use the mountains surrounding that district to my characters advantage and the others simply won't fit who I have in mind
Yup, Reservation made.

:) I'll make my character sheet tomorrow I've gotta go collapse

Hello! I was just scrolling through fandoms and found this lovely number. Was hoping to reserve the male tribute from 10, livestock. I'd make the character now but it's two in the morning and I promise I'll do it as soon as I get a chance to tomorrow

Appearance:
images (5).jpg

Name: Skylar Willow

District: 5 (energy)

Weapons:
Skylar's knife:(she's good with throwing knives and close range)
images (55).jpg
Skylar's dagger:
download (2).jpg
Skylar's bow:
1Deathbow.jpg (just top bow, ignore bottom one)

Skills: Being from District 5, Skylar can deactivate mines, create bombs, you name it if it goes boom she can do it. Skylar's eyes were always on the mountains surrounding her district, and so was her father's. He'd been going out into the forest since he was little and had taught Skylar everything he knew. Skylar is an incredible Archer, and can throw a knife with deadly accuracy. She can make traps and snares and can climb a tree so well that her childhood nickname was Spider monkey. Skylar's kind heart won't stop her, threaten her and you will die.

Extra: Skylar has five loves, they are her parents, the mountains, her bow, her knife, and her Pit Bull. Her Pit Bull,Panda(a strange creature she'd heard about in stories),has been with her since she was a toddler. Panda never leaves her side and is her best friend. She will do whatever it takes to see her Pit Bull again.

Panda:
images (56).jpg

Reactions: Oniaxis
Hello! I was just scrolling through fandoms and found this lovely number. Was hoping to reserve the male tribute from 10, livestock. I'd make the character now but it's two in the morning and I promise I'll do it as soon as I get a chance to tomorrow
Sure, your reservation has been made ♥

Appearance:
View attachment 42039

Name: Skylar Willow

District: 5 (energy)

Weapons:
Skylar's knife:(she's good with throwing knives and close range)
View attachment 42040
Skylar's dagger:
View attachment 42041
Skylar's bow:
View attachment 42043 (just top bow, ignore bottom one)

Skills: Being from District 5, Skylar can deactivate mines, create bombs, you name it if it goes boom she can do it. Skylar's eyes were always on the mountains surrounding her district, and so was her father's. He'd been going out into the forest since he was little and had taught Skylar everything he knew. Skylar is an incredible Archer, and can throw a knife with deadly accuracy. She can make traps and snares and can climb a tree so well that her childhood nickname was Spider monkey. Skylar's kind heart won't stop her, threaten her and you will die.

Extra: Skylar has five loves, they are her parents, the mountains, her bow, her knife, and her Pit Bull. Her Pit Bull,Panda(a strange creature she'd heard about in stories),has been with her since she was a toddler. Panda never leaves her side and is her best friend. She will do whatever it takes to see her Pit Bull again.

Panda:
View attachment 42044
You may join us in the roleplay {Here}. So far, we've only started the first day of training. Also, {Here} is the OOC.

View attachment 42073
Name: Ronin Kantono

District: 10 (livestock)

Weapons: Prefers a knife. Not good with many other weapons
View attachment 42075

Skills: Ronin's small stature and younger age puts him at a major disadvantage in combat. But you can't fight what you can't see. Poverty in the district forced him into thievery. Over the years he's perfected his skills in unheard and unseen movement making him deadly if tributes forget to watch their back. He can climb anything with a crevice and knows how to disappear into his surroundings, hyper aware of everything that's around him. And although he's never killed another person he's always carried a knife with him and is prepared to use it in order to open a few arteries.
Extra: The reason he turned to thievery was to help make ends meet for his family, consisting of his parents and younger sister of eleven. He wants to win so that he may finally solve his family's problems for good.

View attachment 42073
Name: Ronin Kantono

District: 10 (livestock)

Weapons: Prefers a knife. Not good with many other weapons
View attachment 42075

Skills: Ronin's small stature and younger age puts him at a major disadvantage in combat. But you can't fight what you can't see. Poverty in the district forced him into thievery. Over the years he's perfected his skills in unheard and unseen movement making him deadly if tributes forget to watch their back. He can climb anything with a crevice and knows how to disappear into his surroundings, hyper aware of everything that's around him. And although he's never killed another person he's always carried a knife with him and is prepared to use it in order to open a few arteries.
Extra: The reason he turned to thievery was to help make ends meet for his family, consisting of his parents and younger sister of eleven. He wants to win so that he may finally solve his family's problems for good.
You may join us in the roleplay {Here}. So far, we've only started the first day of training. Also, {Here} is the OOC.

(Alexandra is uh...kinda of standing behind Vice right now :3)

I'd like to reserve the spot for the female tribute in District 8 please ^J^

Can I make a character for the female tribute from district 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.